usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

"A terminally-ill woman in a wheelchair has been assaulted by a group of youths who hit her on the back of the head."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl … 150361.stm

Do you guys have the death penalty in England?  If so, kill these fuckers.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA
if i was involved with this i'd kill myself. if i saw it, i'd kill them.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

They won't get the death penalty...but I'm sure they'll get a stern talking to.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
Why didn't she wheel herself out of there quicksmart?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-12-19 03:59:24)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

Not as bad as the fucker who pulled his dick out and pissed over a severally disabled woman who was writhing on the pavement having a fit while shouting at his mates to film it for you tube. The UK has gone to shit IMO. So politically correct a police man can't even give these fucks a dirty look never mind a slap around the head.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6693|West Yorkshire, U.K

JahManRed wrote:

Not as bad as the fucker who pulled his dick out and pissed over a severally disabled woman who was writhing on the pavement having a fit while shouting at his mates to film it for you tube. The UK has gone to shit IMO. So politically correct a police man can't even give these fucks a dirty look never mind a slap around the head.
Yep, chavs are taking over, they give britain a bad name... Why do people have to be so bad ?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
No, its the UK, they'll probably get half an hour with a social worker and a newspaper deal.
The staff couldn't even hold them until the Police got there, if they had the Police would have arrested the staff first - pathetic.

Britain really has turned to crap, 3rd and 4th generation unemployed bringing up kids, no disincentive for crime, an easy life on benefit and selling drugs.
Its practically beyond saving, it would take a few generations to get anywhere.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
It's because nobody does anything to stop them, they know that if anybody does anything to them. They'll also be punished, most likely worse than the offenders themselves.

I've always said the Police protect the criminals more than they do the Public. Whilst the Government gives them the benifits. It's a country run by criminals, for the criminals. What goes around comes around, the government, police and said criminals will eventually get what's coming to them. I'm sure of that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
The only thing people like this understand is a good beating. Vigilanteism ftw.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-12-19 04:27:59)

PZmohax01
Banned
+13|5986|St.Petersburg, Russia

CameronPoe wrote:

The only thing people like this understand is a good beating. Vigilanteism ftw.
+1
DeathIsYou
:D
+9|5986|UK - England
Bring back Capital Punishment in the UK!

That's all I can say.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5993|Perth, indian ocean
Bring back the cain.
Is hitting a terminally ill woman in the back of her head supposed to make you look tough?
Come to the Northern Territory in Oz, we'll deal with these kids the way the aboriginies punished their people. Spears to the legs.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut
Isnt there another thread about how the police are well respected even though they do not carry a side arms in the UK?
Malloy must go
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6794|Perth, Western Australia

usmarine2005 wrote:

I'm left wondering if this is your solution for everything...

But still, I digress. Cowardly attack, should have the book thrown at them (figuratively by the courts, hopefully literally by their family/people in the street)
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6559|CH/BR - in UK

This is disgusting in every way imaginable. I wish this had happened in front of me, so I could have smacked the fucking bastards who did this, or prevented it, and then smacked them anyways - although I'd probably get stabbed if I tried. Fucking chavs are ruining this country. You can't walk down any street anymore without meeting some guys who are possibly drunk, and have some kind of concealed weapon.
I can't believe they'd sink that low... Need more punishment in this country... Need more disincentives to unemployment, instead of offering council houses, and paying teenage pregnancies money (so that it's almost an incentive to get pregnant as a teen).

-konfusion
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6116|Birmingham, UK

DeathIsYou wrote:

That's all I can say.
I say so too, have a flick through this and pick out the ones you want to see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_me … punishment
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6718|Charlie One Alpha

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Isnt there another thread about how the police are well respected even though they do not carry a side arms in the UK?
They used to be well respected. In the last decade or so the situation has become much worse. By now, the officers not carrying firearms is probably just due to tradition. I'm wondering how long that will hold up.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

DeathIsYou wrote:

That's all I can say.
I say so too, have a flick through this and pick out the ones you want to see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_me … punishment
I like the one "crushing by elephant"

Last edited by stef10 (2007-12-19 05:44:18)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6116|Birmingham, UK
Lol, i like the crusing b elephant too and hang, drawer and quater.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

SharkyMcshark wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I'm left wondering if this is your solution for everything...

But still, I digress. Cowardly attack, should have the book thrown at them (figuratively by the courts, hopefully literally by their family/people in the street)
I would like you to give examples and back up that first sentence. kthx

Also, these people obviously have nothing to contribute to society or the world.  Why should they be allowed to live if all they are going to do is stuff like this for the rest of their lives?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard