M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i dont know, it hurts to look.  i cant sit down.  im typing this standing up
Get a big bag of ice and a whoopie cushion, it will be soft to sit on, but provide some comedy entertainment in the meantime
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

Mek-Izzle wrote:

So what was it like, going under Anaesthesia?
interesting.  first, some hairy german male nurse shaved my pubes.  then,  I was moved to the OR.  then, they put an oxygen mask on my face and started dropping the anesthesia in my IV.   The last thing i remember was the anesthesiologist tell me that the oxygen was there to........then I wake up 3 hours later, all done.  Didnt hurt so much until I tried to sleep last night.  Woke up every two hours.   Ive got the ice bag on me right now.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6569|S.C.
How many stitches? They are bitches to have removed. Also get better soon.

Last edited by mikeyb118 (2007-12-18 07:58:56)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

interesting.  first, some hairy german male nurse shaved my pubes.  then,  I was moved to the OR.  then, they put an oxygen mask on my face and started dropping the anesthesia in my IV.   The last thing i remember was the anesthesiologist tell me that the oxygen was there to........then I wake up 3 hours later, all done.  Didnt hurt so much until I tried to sleep last night.  Woke up every two hours.   Ive got the ice bag on me right now.
Get some tape so you can keep that ice bag in place when you move around
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

M.O.A.B wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Get some tape so you can keep that ice bag in place when you move around
I need a pic of that.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6569|S.C.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

I need a pic of that.
plz no
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

mikeyb118 wrote:

How many stitches? They are bitches to have removed. Also get better soon.
they put some liquid skin shit on me or something.  I dont think they stitched me.  they said I cant bathe for 3 days while it heals.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
That's some strong shit they use to send you to sleep. I need some of that. I can't fall asleep these days to save my life. Think I'm turning into an insomniac..
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

mikeyb118 wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

I need a pic of that.
plz no
from what Ive seen, it looks pretty gross.  just hurts to bend down and inspect.  I would say that there is a 4 inch incision and the liquid skin on it makes it look yellow and juicy.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Izzle wrote:

That's some strong shit they use to send you to sleep. I need some of that. I can't fall asleep these days to save my life. Think I'm turning into an insomniac..
Reminds me of Cashback, you didn't break up recently did you?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

Mek-Izzle wrote:

hell yeah. one second im laying on the operating table, next second a nurse is giving me some apple juice.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6569|S.C.

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Sleeping pills in the mail, you cant go wrong with drugs found on the internet .
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Reminds me of Cashback, you didn't break up recently did you?
Yeah finished Uni last week
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

so no floating?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

hell yeah. one second im laying on the operating table, next second a nurse is giving me some apple juice.
Man I'm in it for the apple juice
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

M.O.A.B wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Man I'm in it for the apple juice
it was a tiny little carton.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

so no floating?
more like a light switch was turned on and off.
Dersmikner
+147|6468|Texas
Hernia surgery is not a big deal at the time, but after the fact you're going to be one sore, cramped up, bitter sonofabitch for a week to ten days.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

Dersmikner wrote:

Hernia surgery is not a big deal at the time, but after the fact you're going to be one sore, cramped up, bitter sonofabitch for a week to ten days.
thats for damn sure. It hurts to cough.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6283|Netherlands
then dont cough
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6748|Long Island
From what i know, you won't feel like you are getting sleepy at all, and then it just hits you out of nowhere like BAM - you're asleep, and awake and that is that...
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6283|Netherlands

Slickdawg8 wrote:

From what i know, you won't feel like you are getting sleepy at all, and then it just hits you out of nowhere like BAM - you're asleep, and awake and that is that...
Yes, u dont realise ur falling a sleep at all
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Valium is good shit. One of my teachers says when he had an infected wisdom tooth removed, he was shot up with Valium and he was unable to remember anything for four hours.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

It feels like someone tearing open your balls and pouring salt in your sac. But don't listen to me, I don't know what it's like.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
This thread was perfect to read while i'm eating dinner. :S

good thing I have a strong stomach, eh?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
Good luck!
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard