Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
omfg!!! those beta testers are fromt taiwan not china coz i can tell in the writing, we use traditional and china uses simplified
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hessy<diablo>
+0|6662
first of all i highly doubt that you need all expert vehicle badges. 
i have waited on forums b4 waiting for games and patches to come out. 
the level of rumors is amazingly high. 
i won't believe anything unless i hear from an EA/dice employee, or see a good photo that doesnt look photoshopped. 

on the other hand those screen shots dont look photoshopped. 

I believe the screenshots but not the ranks

those are cool screen shots
-|R3|-Recon
+0|6654
Me Want Sniper Me Want Sniper
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
Can't wait for my P-90 & new ranks, the top people may not have much to get but I still will
Rizen_Ji
+41|6738|200m out and smiling at you.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

omfg!!! those beta testers are fromt taiwan not china coz i can tell in the writing, we use traditional and china uses simplified
yes! another person from taiwan!
Maj.Do
+85|6754|good old CA
awesome!
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

clncmmndr wrote:

I am throughly upset with these new Ranks that EA have set up.

The highest ranking still only requires 200,000 Global Points where {TA}FireStorm clearly has many more. Higher ranks mean that there should be higher requirements, but there isn't. I mean at least make in 300,000 points for the highest rank so that the upper people will have something to strive for. Most gamers at the top already have all Expert Badges and will be automatically given this rank when the patch comes out.

Anyone else feel the same way? I mean if EA wanted to make the system higher, up the ante for more Global Points.

I hope people understand my argument. Just kinda upset about this thing, that's all. I feel that the higher people can rejoice but EA forgot about the little people like me that are working toward 20,000 Global Points.

But again, what do you expect from EA???
I agree.  4 star General should be at least 1,000,000.  Major should be about 100,000.  Fill in between those.
DakotaDoc64
+0|6794|Omaha, Nebraska

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Sweat shop testers = cheap labor.
Flyboy63
+8|6706|South Australia
its all chinese to me
Paholainen
+0|6684|Australia
HOLY CRAP, Those Spec Ops look awesome, wish they had the FAMAS though,
And i love that L96A1. Can't wait now lol
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6741
Must.............get................sniper...................................

taiwan...chinese..korean.....all are the same for me. Except Japanese which they do have education and developed country.

Worse is china imo.........did you ever saw their market place on TV? EWWWWWWWWWWW
Chowley
+1|6688|Ireland
Koreans uneducated and not a developed country ? wtf are you on?
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6771
...so, Ill will have "earned" 3.7 new ranks just by dwnlding the new patch...w00t
Havazn
+39|6696|van.ca

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

Must.............get................sniper...................................

taiwan...chinese..korean.....all are the same for me. Except Japanese which they do have education and developed country.

Worse is china imo.........did you ever saw their market place on TV? EWWWWWWWWWWW
Obviously you have never even attempted to find out how inaccurate your assumptions are about these countires.

Taiwan first of all was occupied by Japan for enough time to introduce mandatory schooling and has a higher education rate than the US. Correct me if that has changed recently.

Second, China has such good post-secondary schooling, that thousands of foreigners from Europe/North America/Australia go there for their education every year. I personally met about 100 americans that were there because they wanted a better education.

Granted, their market places are very different from ours( plus i dont like seafood, so its gross to me), but that has nothing to do with how developed a country is.

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? One of the richest, most developed cities in the world and its in China.
Havazn
+39|6696|van.ca

_j5689_ wrote:

HerrHav0k wrote:

Shit, the L96A1 isn't an unlock? It looks like it's just the standard weapon for the British. Damn. Was hoping for a more accurate rifle for MEC/PLA...
Yes it is the unlock, he didn't have it selected as an unlock in that picture.  Didn't you see the arrow on the righthand side for unlocks?
I am also pretty sure that all the weapons in these screenshots are the standard weapons for EF and that the Sniper/AT unlocks are for the lack of unlocks received with SF.

The L96A1 is showing as the standard weapon in BFHQ, just like the M4 would for american spec ops kit. If it was an unlock, it would show up where the M95 does under unlocks.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6751|Mark it zero.
it doesnt show it as an unlock, just like the SF unlocks. its because they are used by an army in the game. you can only unlock them in regular bf2.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Can't read ... need English version.
sheggalism
+16|6744|France
ok...aside from the fact that i can't read this and its too suspenseful....does any chinese person here know what it says for the sniper kit? Cuz i just want to know how the Sniper and P-90 are gonna be like. after seeing solidus snake twirl the P-90 in MGS2....i was in love
yeah Solidus was awesome with his double P90 (I remember that he nearly took down a MG RAY by shooting him in the head, hope P90 won't pierce metal )
I want Solidus in BF2 ! with double P90, double katana, double tentacles and turbo flame shoes !
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia
Yay, the points will go down again for ranks. I should get my next one very soon then.

I have one problem with believing these pictures.

The Assault class had the L85A2 with a GL. The medic didn't have the L85A2, a weapon the Euro Force website sais is included. (It sais both L85A2 with and without GL).

Following the pattern established by the USMC, PLA and MEC, the medic gun should be the same gun as Assault, but without the GL.

Assault --- Medic

M16A2/M203 --- M16A2

AK47/GP-30 --- AK-47

AK101/GP-30 --- AK101

Maybe it's just me...
CJFF Balnk
+2|6728|Baltimore Maryland
Should have made the point values higher.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard