SgtSauvage
+0|6631
2 nights ago I hit a milestone for myself, scoring my highest BR ever at 203 points. On top of which I got my name in 8 of the round stats including support, spec ops, combat, flag defense, armor, and 3 more that I cannot remember. Then last night I damn near fell out my chair with a 244 for commanding, of which 244 was nothing but command points. Now here comes the "but". My delima is with the fact that I cannot remember the 8 round stats I topped. Not so much that I cant remember, but that I couldnt save them.

I took a screenshot when the game was almost over with some chatter on the screen, which I have in my ss folder, and then took a ss of each end-of-round tab. None of which can be found!!!??? Is something awry with my BF2 or does it really not take screenshots of the end-of-round screens? If this really is the case, has there been any software made to accomidate this, or do I need search my files for something that might work?

-Sauv
oberst_enzian
+234|6712|melb.au
i've been wondering how people get screenshots of their end of round results as well - mine never work.
omn|p0tenT
+0|6636
you could always use a third party program to take your screen shots after the rounds end
SgtSauvage
+0|6631
Eh? before the round ends? but I am wanting to take a picture of the "end-of-round" screen. be kinda hard to do that before the round ended... Is there some sort of way to get back into that screen, say after the next map has loaded? Or maybe I wouldve had the chance for those few seconds after the join button appears and before it bumps you into the kit screen?

-Sauv
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6670
to get screenshots of things while the engine isnt running, open up paint and press CTRL + V after pressing print screen. it'll dump the screen image into paint.
Gunny_Prixxon
+0|6682|atlanta
search FRAPS - I use the frap program after searching for why I couldn't save screen shots...

Congrats on your scores.
SupRspi
+0|6630
I use x-fire for communicating with my clan.  X-fire also has a handy screenshots function that I set to print screen as well.  It auto stores as many ss's as  you take and puts them into a handy window, and works in any game window of any game I've tested it on.

You can also upload them (in poor res) to your x-fire profile through the same interface and view them from anywhere, handy that.

that's what I use. ymmv.
SgtSauvage
+0|6631
Thanks for the replies all. I was going to try using an old copy of HypersnapDX but it seems to have corrupted on my cd-r. I already know the mspaint + ctrl-v but its a bit too hard to try to alt-tab and save, then do it again, and then again (if I wanted all 3 screens), not too mention that in doing so it would cause undo stress to the loading of the next map. I will try in my next map to do it again when in between rounds, but not maps, and in between maps after the join button pops up to make sure that there is no way for BF2 to do it. More than likely I will give xfire a try though. So thanks to everyone for their input.

Cheers
-Sauv

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard