']['error
Banned
+630|6664|The Netherlands
Always flaming everyone on this forum for anything that was against the BFROE and "own rules".
But look what I saw today, tut tut tut, naughty naughty bennet

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/stefanvdd/bennet.jpg

PADD0rz!!!
Pop To Ster
Philosiraptor
+45|6553|Edmonds, WA
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=76912

5 months he's been doing this. But  I really don't care, it's not me.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6547|Milkystania, yurop
shame mexico for shame .
fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6177|denmark
couldn't it just be a name on the server to attract players,does it have to be stat padding?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6767|Mexico City

Are you new here?
THIS is what i do on K&P servers.
Simon
basically
+838|6678|UK
care
']['error
Banned
+630|6664|The Netherlands

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

gay vids with gay music removed
Are you new here?
whatever.., you'll always be a douche

Last edited by ']['error (2007-12-17 10:53:51)

Hakei
Banned
+295|6016

Are you new here?
I hate noobs who go on about how much they hate K&P.

I'll speak from experience, I used to be a senior admin (About 4 months ago) of a knife pistol and sniper server. I used to play that server lots, it was fun, and I'll tell you why.

In KPS you only use a sniper rifle, a pistol, or a knife. No nades, no clays, no assult rifles etc. That's what made it fun. The fact I could stay alive for more than 20 seconds without a stupid idiot spamming nades in your face is why I stayed, the fact I could improve my aiming without having to worry about 400 nades being thrown my way, or running around some corner and a nub gets easy kills with a claymores, and also learning how to knife properly.

I think it's very childish of you to do what you do, it was something that deeply annoyed me as an admin, having to deal with idiots like you that want to ruin everyone elses fun, if you don't like K&P, then fuck off. Don't ruin what I enjoy and take the fun out of my game because you're too thick to have an opinion and you just decide that EA is correct when they say KP servers are wrong.

Don't dare say that KP servers are padding servers either. Padding is killing and getting revived over and over, not enjoying the game and learning how to play.
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6490|Finland

Don't dare say that KP servers are padding servers either. Padding is killing and getting revived over and over, not enjoying the game and learning how to play.
Eh ??
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
Hakei
Banned
+295|6016

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Eh ??
What I mean is, stats padding servers (in my opinion, and I know other people agree) are servers that just allow you to constantly rack up kills with no skill involved nor any work needed (Sounds like 24/7 FF off Karkand tbqh) totally different from KP.
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6490|Finland

Hakei wrote:

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Eh ??
What I mean is, stats padding servers (in my opinion, and I know other people agree) are servers that just allow you to constantly rack up kills with no skill involved nor any work needed (Sounds like 24/7 FF off Karkand tbqh) totally different from KP.
So You are really trying to convince us that KNIFE AND PISTOLS - servers aren't padding ???
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6357
got banned from assium because i dropped a bomb on a car and killed 3 of my own men and 1 guy from the car all the ass holes punished after i said sorry but hey are fagots can be fagots its why all i do now is punish no matter what

Last edited by JetSniper (2007-12-19 23:16:19)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6784

Are you new here?
Bull fucking shit... I was on a K/P server the other day and your ass was playing by the rules
Hakei
Banned
+295|6016

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Hakei wrote:

EnemyOfAllkind wrote:

Eh ??
So You are really trying to convince us that KNIFE AND PISTOLS - servers aren't padding ???
No, what I am trying to *convince* to you is what I said, and NOTHING else.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6016
I just got kicked from a server for:

"Listen to your commander!"\

..Are you serious?
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6346|The Netherlands
TIP!

Never join the warlord server SAC: THEY KICK COMMANDERS WHO ARE DEFENDING THEM SELFS, BUT THEY JUST DON't KICK GUYS WHO ARE SPAWNRAPING, the ADMINS ON THAT SERVER BOUGHT THERE ADMIN AT A SUPERMARKET, THEY JUST SUCK!
mosquito76
+3|5993|Aalesund,Norway

-supremecars- wrote:

TIP!

Never join the warlord server SAC: THEY KICK COMMANDERS WHO ARE DEFENDING THEM SELFS, BUT THEY JUST DON't KICK GUYS WHO ARE SPAWNRAPING, the ADMINS ON THAT SERVER BOUGHT THERE ADMIN AT A SUPERMARKET, THEY JUST SUCK!
jes i know i shot one of the admin on the tv roof on warlord and he kick me reason:baserape on uncap.

Last edited by mosquito76 (2007-12-24 02:06:34)

Hakei
Banned
+295|6016
So I play a round of Op Clean Sweep on GA, we win by about 200 tickets and they other team got totally raped. (Our team had some ranks)

So anyway, their team starts moaning about it being unfair, so I offer to switch, and I do.

The was, to be honest, a big group of noobs who needed someone half decent (I fancy myself in a jet) to help.

Anyway,  I spawn at the MEC Airfield, get the jet, then some STUPID person called noobkiller or something to the like puts an M95 in my head and takes the jet and types in chat "lol'. And manages to ram himself into those pylons at the end of the runway. (Totally unintentionally)

I mean, do people seriously not see why they get so raped?

Anyway, I wished the USMC good luck in owning the noobs and left the server, letting the US get the MiG =].

Fucking noobs need to know their place.

Last edited by Hakei (2007-12-25 16:51:10)

nachosandcheese09
+21|6154|Atlanta

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Are you new here?
Bull fucking shit... I was on a K/P server the other day and your ass was playing by the rules
pwn.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6784
http://bf2s.com/player/120030217/

This guy is an asshole... fucking nade whore
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6704
Padders...suppose it's fun to knife a friend 250 times in a round? I just don't get it. Do what you want, it's your game but I'm trying to understand what the satisfaction is.

Quite the vicitims list.

http://bf2s.com/player/112797188/

Last edited by 462nd NSP653 (2007-12-25 21:32:42)

462nd NSP653
+57|6704
Is it your account?  Just asked a question.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6370|Iowa...
now that guy is pretty damn impressive.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6762|FUCK UBISOFT

whoa, a second ago it said 899...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
462nd NSP653
+57|6704