who will win?

Aliens16%16% - 3
Predators61%61% - 11
Human Prey22%22% - 4
Total: 18
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

So, the sequell of the, not too good, AVP movie will pop up in german cinemas 26th december.

Restricted audience only!!!

According to this trailer it seems like a pretty bloody B-movie, I hope it´s at least better than the first movie as I was a big fan of Alien, Aliens, Predator and Predator2.

What do you think, which species will win?

Imo Predators are the coolest scifi alien enemies ever created, although they look damn ugly without their mask Further there is kinda story behind those Predators unlike the Aliens that only seem to kill everything without any reason.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

I loved AVP, even though it was all action with a little, stupid plot.  Aliens and Predators are equally cool tbh.    I can't wait to see this.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Slayer wrote:

although they look damn ugly without their mask
You are one ugly motherfucker
https://www.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/cloaking/predator.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6257|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
A minimum of 1 Alien will survive (otherwise there would be none for Ripley to fight in the future)

Predators will Join with humans again at some point (like in AVP) after killing 90% of each side

Humans will win in the end (temporarily ofc.) (remember in the future with Ripley there are no public records of "what these things are")

BUT WTF ? i saw predators killing people who were unarmed... the whole point of them are to hunt their prey, and they only hunt that which have a chance to defend itself (little as it may be)

TBH i would like to see this with ANY plot, the old one at least had the Predator Manlyhood challenge-thingy deep in the pyramid below Antartica...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2007-12-17 06:42:40)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6345|Southampton
How about the predaliens? like the one at the end of AVP 1? Think they could kick some serious ass.
FloppY_
­

Ben0 wrote:

How about the predaliens? like the one at the end of AVP 1? Think they could kick some serious ass.
Maybe they are the ones hunting down unarmed humans (e.g. the one nailing the running girl to a wall with über ninja star?)
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6345|Southampton
Hmm...... will have to go watch. Hope it is not as dissapointing as AVP 1.
bob-brainiac
+6|6683|belgium
look at the movie its an alien semi predator.
the predator rams his blades in that predalien like with an uppercut. don't think its gonna be More predator than alien.
its gonna be an alien with predator face or something.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6756|Perth, Western Australia
Predator was good. Predator 2 was passable. AvP wasn't really that good. And I've only seen Aliens for the xenomorphs.

That said this looks pretty good for mindless action (my favourite genre - just finished watching Die Hard 4... after coming back from the cinemas to see Hitman).
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

FloppY_ wrote:

Ben0 wrote:

Maybe they are the ones hunting down unarmed humans (e.g. the one nailing the running girl to a wall with über ninja star?)
yeah, when I saw that I thought wtf, why are the Predator killing unarmed humans, maybe the Predalien thingy explains.

But on the other side, how the f*ck should such a Predalien get into the suite of a Predator?! It´s not like those creatures are born with the high tech stuff

Man, why the hell am I thinking about this?!?!?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

the real AVP :

my favorite :

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FloppY_
­

SEREMAKER wrote:

Board footer