FN1HookEm
+1|6622|DFW Texas
Where or how does EA come up with these players for this list ? There are players on my list that I dont recall ever encountering ingame but on the other hand there should be other players on this list that I have killed several times. Could someone please explain how this works...

Last edited by FN1HookEm (2007-12-16 19:44:11)

mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6726|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

EA = noob-factory. Who knows?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6311|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

It depends. That person has to be the person you've killed the most, AND you have to be the person they've been killed by the most. Or something like that.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Suicidal
+20|6530
It's how many times you killed him in a row without him getting you back.

If you play big maps with low amount of players i.e. same 12 enemy players you are shooting at and a round lasts for 40+minutes then thats where you're most likely to pick them up.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6674|pimelteror.de
it is not necessary, to kill them in a row. it´s about how often you killed them in a round.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6021|Aberdeen, Scotland
Cowami is right...and it doesn't have to be a kill streak against them.

To become someone's worst enemy you have to kill them more times in 1 round than anyone else ever has. They will then become one of your favourite victims.

However if they get a new worst enemy (ie someone kicks their ass more than you did) they will no longer be on your list.
Steveo7800
I Pity The Foo
+7|6383|United States
All i know is that the Fav. system is wack. I got a worst enemy where the noob killed me once
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6021|Aberdeen, Scotland
That's pretty funny XD I've seen it a few times though...

I guess because you were the first person he ever killed, so you became his fave victim, and he hasn't killed anyone else more than once in a round...notice he only has 35 kills in total...

Just noticed, you killed your fave victim 59 times...K+P by any chance?

Last edited by MrAnderson (2007-12-19 10:55:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard