Australia*|AAC|*
+2|6773
This is gonna seem odd

But can someone post/ direct me to a video which shows what happens when you die through till when you've respawned and running again

Cause before Santa puts COD4 in my stocking i wanna make sure its an interesting screen, cause lets face it, im gonna spend a fair bit of time looking at it

regards

Australia
TrueMusou
+36|6161|United States Of Hamerica
The respawn time is almost instance in most game types. You have a choice to see your killer killing you...via instant replay style. Or you can skip that and go straight back to playing by holding a button.
Australia*|AAC|*
+2|6773
Oh dear, if the game plays anything like BF2 (with instant respawn) GAH!!!!
firebolt5
+114|6155
Certain gametypes, like Search and Destroy do not allow respawns until after one team completes the objective or one team is all killed.  BF2 doesn't have instant respawn, the spawn time for most servers was 15 seconds.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6591|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Australia*|AAC|* wrote:

This is gonna seem odd

But can someone post/ direct me to a video which shows what happens when you die through till when you've respawned and running again

Cause before Santa puts COD4 in my stocking i wanna make sure its an interesting screen, cause lets face it, im gonna spend a fair bit of time looking at it

regards

Australia
You're going to LOVE Death Cam.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Meh, I don't like Death Cam, mostly because it keeps on giving away where I'm Sniping from.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

Ty wrote:

Meh, I don't like Death Cam, mostly because it keeps on giving away where I'm Sniping from.
As one of the people who use it to find people like you, ha!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
weasel_thingo
+74|6327
its either kill cam, spectator mode or instaspawn, and rarely (if all of those are off) nothing and i think it just has a camera facing a random direction over your body, not sure though
Australia*|AAC|*
+2|6773

firebolt5 wrote:

Certain gametypes, like Search and Destroy do not allow respawns until after one team completes the objective or one team is all killed.  BF2 doesn't have instant respawn, the spawn time for most servers was 15 seconds.
what I was trying to say was, I hope its not like BFw with the spawn time removed *pictures constant stream of people spawning and running straight to flag - impossible to cap gah*

so wen you spawn in this game does it put you right in the battle zone like bf2 does
ReTox
+100|6499|State of RETOXification
You usually get to watch the other people on your team like spectating in other games.

The spawning can be good and sometimes it can be VERY bad.  You usually spawn where the most of your team is.  Sometimes though, if you are in a firefight the enemy can spawn directly behind you... very annoying when you've just cleared that area.

Last edited by ReTox (2007-12-16 20:44:24)

weasel_thingo
+74|6327

Australia*|AAC|* wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

what I was trying to say was, I hope its not like BFw with the spawn time removed *pictures constant stream of people spawning and running straight to flag - impossible to cap gah*

so wen you spawn in this game does it put you right in the battle zone like bf2 does
it puts you where most of your team is, so sometimes it will be a safe spot sometimes it wont be

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard