Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6411|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
I've been trying, along with 5 other friends to login to BF2.

The error message was 'Error Reading From The Server'. I realise that this has happened before, a while back when the Gamespy Server crashed. I was wondering if anyone was having similar problems?

Hope this is just me and my friends, because if its happened again....I'm gonna be furious.
stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
I had an error"database error" 30 min ago.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6793
Maintenance day..
Pi
+2|6031|Zevenaar
i have it all the time...
after about two rounds i automatically go back to the inlog page with the message
"there's an error reading from the server"

hopefully someone has an answer for this...
saggers
Squadron Leader
+21|6029|Manchester, England
same
bombardier9999
+20|6524
Maintenance day, pfft, BF2 is still such a glitchy game, even after a half a gig patch, it sometimes takes 5 knifes to the face to drop a motha fucka, with a low ping too! Also, all the wall glitches, and probably so many more.
PapaTango69
+1|6830|NoneYA
When logging in it always rejects the first try. "incorrect password" . I click login again then it accepts it , and i didn't change a thing! ...anyone have that problem? also why does the Highway Tampa map available always show up after i get logged in? ...I already have it.
MysteryJake
+12|6248|California

PapaTango69 wrote:

When logging in it always rejects the first try. "incorrect password" . I click login again then it accepts it , and i didn't change a thing! ...anyone have that problem? also why does the Highway Tampa map available always show up after i get logged in? ...I already have it.
It pops up for everyone every time, is it really that big of a deal?
Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|6040|Lincoln, UK

bombardier9999 wrote:

Maintenance day, pfft, BF2 is still such a glitchy game, even after a half a gig patch, it sometimes takes 5 knifes to the face to drop a motha fucka, with a low ping too! Also, all the wall glitches, and probably so many more.
Sometimes thats down to hackers...
PapaTango69
+1|6830|NoneYA

MysteryJake wrote:

PapaTango69 wrote:

It pops up for everyone every time, is it really that big of a deal?
The incorrect password pops up for everyone or the The Tampa Map?

The Tampa Map isn't a big deal because its gone as soon as i click "close" , but the password thing is 30-60 sec when it use to log me in within 5 sec. I have a high end Machine and a fiber optic connection...I am just curious why this is happening or if anyone else has the same issue.
Pi
+2|6031|Zevenaar
Don't know but the main question of this topic was a solution for the 'Error Reading From The Server' problem....
Anyone??
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6683|can

bombardier9999 wrote:

Play CoD4.
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6449|Espoo, Finland

PapaTango69 wrote:

The Tampa Map isn't a big deal because its gone as soon as i click "close" , but the password thing is 30-60 sec when it use to log me in within 5 sec. I have a high end Machine and a fiber optic connection...I am just curious why this is happening or if anyone else has the same issue.
Remove the servers you don't need from your 'Favorites'. That should make logging in much faster.
PapaTango69
+1|6830|NoneYA
Cool that worked made things faster, it still rejects it the first time though but i can live with it thanks. + 1 for you

Last edited by PapaTango69 (2007-12-17 19:42:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard