Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

She is prolly in Gitmo allready ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
PureFodder
+225|6297

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

ummm..why the hell does she need food that has the need for a knife?  I think back and truly cannot remember anything that needed a knife.
modern day school food can be rubbery n shit. You seriously cant cut it with these plastic forks they give you.
They give you plastic forks? I know they were blunt as hell but at least we got metal cutlery in our school.
Zukabazuka
+23|6697
I have had normal knifes in school since I started going to school. Nobody objected or anything. But they seriously are going over the roof.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6775
1967: Nobody cared. Everyone resumed lunch as normal.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

http://www.local6.com/news/14857286/detail.html
call the swat team and airforce!
QFT

Varegg wrote:

She is prolly in Gitmo allready ...
Hot damn

Break out the waterboarding kit, looks like we got ourselves a little terrorist.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Spark wrote:

You really don't miss a single opportunity to divert a thread into a political attack on something else (i.e. Muslims, liberals), do you?[/b]
Be nice if you said that to other people on here once and a while.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6313
Stupid as hell.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop
She is 10..........ask her to give the knife if she goes postal then call the cops......fucking wankers geez ITS A KID
samfink
+31|6567
what woul;d scare me is if the kid actually did want to kill someone w/the knife. but I just see someone beign arrested for soemthing far too trivial. what she probabyl thought was " I can't cut the meat wiht the cutlery my school gives me, so i'll bring in my onw". so, she fgets arresetd for tyring to make life easier for her? WTBF? ( what the bl**dy F***)
Varegg
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

How come the knife wasn't discovered in the metal detector ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6610|S.C.
I hope she sues.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6513|Houston, TX

usmarine2005 wrote:

ummm..why the hell does she need food that has the need for a knife?  I think back and truly cannot remember anything that needed a knife.
This seems like a no-brainer.  You don't need a steak knife at school.  Millions and millions have survived without taking a steak knife to the school cafateria.  This girls actions are unacceptable.  Had she not been caught,  What is this girl going to do when she gets to high school?  Still bring it with her of course!  And then one day she'd pull it out in anger.....

It's called Zero-tolerance for a reason.
Ryan
+1,230|6855|Alberta, Canada

They would do the same thing if it was a damn plastic knife.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6513|Houston, TX

TeamZephyr wrote:

Hang on, the thing that troubles me the most is not that she was arrested in the first place. The thing that troubles me the most is that she WAS HELD IN REMAND!!!!!

Random Local Newspaper wrote:

The girl was arrested and transported to the Juvenile Assessment Center.
Don't you guys have Bail hearings in America or is it just a bad habit that has developed recently? The whole transported to an assessment centre (read=jail or gaol) without even being conviction for the offense in a Children's Court!!

The 8th Amendment of the US constitution as part of the Bill Of Rights "prohibits excessive bail or fines, as well as cruel and unusual punishment." I think being arrested for cutting food and throw straight into a prison would come under the legal definition of "cruel and unusual punishment".
If a juvenile gets arrested, they generally go to a juvenile facility where they will be kept until released to parents or whoever.  This keeps them away from the bigger & badder adults.
BVC
+325|6707
Wait, you mean she WASN'T tased???
Dragonclaw
+186|6317|Florida

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

This seems like a no-brainer.  You don't need a steak knife at school.  Millions and millions have survived without taking a steak knife to the school cafateria.  This girls actions are unacceptable.  Had she not been caught,  What is this girl going to do when she gets to high school?  Still bring it with her of course!  And then one day she'd pull it out in anger.....

Yea why dont we just start throwing them in gas chambers and wear swastikas. Its Zero Tolerance for a reason, because kids still bring guns and REAL knives to school and dont get caught till its too late, but the 10 year old who didnt want to cut shit rubber food with a plastic dull knife gets thrown in jail. Youre an idiot if you think that is right.

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2007-12-16 09:59:02)

Varegg
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

My kids bring a real knife to school once a week when they have their weekly forrest trip, often they also bring normal cutlery for several reasons .... but then again i live in a country where obviously the tolerance for stabbing another child is far far away from yours.

Zero tolerance my ass, the fear is your guide in every aspect of society.
Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|6011|Lincoln, UK

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Only people like you are stupid and aggresive enough to do that.

Last edited by Mr Caek (2007-12-16 09:59:26)

=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6513|Houston, TX

Mr Caek wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

I'm far from stupid, and not the least bit aggresive.  Her actions were wrong, no doubt.  And she was used as a sacrificial lamb to make a point to others, most likely.  But she did break the law by bringing the steak knife to school?  Most likely.

Before you accuse people of being stupid, why don't you try looking at the big picture?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6403|fåking denmark
you can get charged at the age of 10?

Amercia are addicted to safty.

max wrote:

that is just pathetic
Dragonclaw
+186|6317|Florida

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Mr Caek wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

I'm far from stupid, and not the least bit aggresive.  Her actions were wrong, no doubt.  And she was used as a sacrificial lamb to make a point to others, most likely.  But she did break the law by bringing the steak knife to school?  Most likely.

Before you accuse people of being stupid, why don't you try looking at the big picture?
The only big picture is retarded liberal pussies are trying to put a huge safety belt on everything but they cant do jack shit because theyre too stupid, so they do the next best thing, turn schools into concentration camps not allowing anything that could be used to do so much as scratch another person. They dont even let people play fucking dodgeball or tag in schools anymore? Schools are worthless now. Teachers dont do shit to teach anyone, students dont pay attention because they arent taught anything, the food is shit, and you cant even play dodgeball anymore. America is becoming more of a pussyground as time passes because of the liberals who think everything is evil. I dont see any other countries doing this and they dont have any problems with 10 year olds going on murder sprees with a steak knife.

Last edited by Dragonclaw (2007-12-16 10:09:23)

=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6513|Houston, TX

Dragonclaw wrote:

=MCHD= arush5268d wrote:

Mr Caek wrote:

The only big picture is retarded liberal pussies are trying to put a huge safety belt on everything but they cant do jack shit because theyre too stupid, so they do the next best thing, turn schools into concentration camps not allowing anything that could be used to do so much as scratch another person. They dont even let people play fucking dodgeball or tag in schools anymore? Schools are worthless now. Teachers dont do shit to teach anyone, students dont pay attention because they arent taught anything, the food is shit, and you cant even play dodgeball anymore. America is becoming more of a pussyground as time passes because of the liberals who think everything is evil. I dont see any other countries doing this and they dont have any problems with 10 year olds going on murder sprees with a steak knife.
I fully agree with you in that things are getting out of control, thanks to the liberals.  The liberals have got to go.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Yet there are about as much guns as there are adults in America, so much for your safety.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6403|fåking denmark

RDMC wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Yet there are about as much guns as there are adults in America, so much for your safety.
But you have to be 21 to drink . .

But  then again, you only have to be 16 to drive.
But still!
Dragonclaw
+186|6317|Florida

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

But you have to be 21 to drink . .

But  then again, you only have to be 16 to drive.
But still!
16 to drive..17 to join the army..18 to own a gun..21 to drink. Who made up that shit. What makes a 21 year old drinking any better than an 18 year old?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard