Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6005|...

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

dayarath wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

None of them are epic or lulz.
I'm laughing my ass off, it is too funny to be true, that people like these actually can exist.

the homosexual inheritance is the best.
Link,
http://christianforums.com/t3342490-may … rited.html
inane little opines
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6588|MANCHESTERRR
LMFAO.

https://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/AvengedBageL/LMFAO.jpg

look at the ad

Last edited by pers0nah (2007-12-15 06:23:55)

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fÄking denmark

pers0nah wrote:

LMFAO.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m160 … /LMFAO.jpg

look at the ad
I feel like making an account on that site and say that she'll go to hell when she die ..
weasel_thingo
+74|6332
"I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie"
Frogfan105
+18|6005|Your basement
To everyone saying Christianity is a load of crap: Most of the people you have quoted are complete idiots and do not represent my faith as a whole. We don't want to kill atheists, at most we want to convert them, at the least just live with them without any conflicts.

Christianity if not taken to extremes is a great thing, and it has helped me in troubled times in the past, just like most Muslims don't want to kill you,
only the extremists do.

If i want to believe in a load of "crap" why cant I without others criticism, Its not like saying the world is flat instead of round, im just worshiping a supreme being that doesn't tell me to put draino in peoples koolaid
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6529|Houston (Spring), TX
"Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!"

This totally makes sense... heartburn is gods way of punishing us.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6604|S.C.

pers0nah wrote:

LMFAO.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m160 … /LMFAO.jpg

look at the ad
win
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6529|Houston (Spring), TX
[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.
hahahaha
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6458|Cambridge, UK

1 or 2 would have been funny "laugh at the nutters"

but with loads its more "run for your lives, the nutters are coming and they've got guns!"
Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|6005|Lincoln, UK
SOME christians say atheists are narrow minded; so why do they blindy follow a 2000 year old book? The people who wrote those quotes have a room temperature IQ.

Last edited by Mr Caek (2007-12-15 07:21:12)

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6005|...

Mr Caek wrote:

SOME christians say atheists are narrow minded; so why do they blindy follow a 2000 year old book? The people who wrote those quotes have a room temperature IQ.
to be honest you'd need almost an infinite amount of knowledge to justify your belief in atheism. I think most people here are agnostic rather than atheistic, saying there is no god with absolute certainty is going too far for my understanding.

Anyway these are real nutters, you have a lot of very sensible religious people too.
inane little opines
Mr Caek
+12|6005|Lincoln, UK

dayarath wrote:

Mr Caek wrote:

to be honest you'd need almost an infinite amount of knowledge to justify your belief in atheism. I think most people here are agnostic rather than atheistic, saying there is no god with absolute certainty is going too far for my understanding.

Anyway these are real nutters, you have a lot of very sensible religious people too.
I only said some christians are like that.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
repost is a repost of a repost.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Mr Caek
+12|6005|Lincoln, UK

Lucien wrote:

repost is a repost of a repost.
QTF
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI

wensleydale8 wrote:

all I can say the people that have writen these coments(not on the forum BTW) are fucking retarded.

This will just turn into another religious argument.
I doubt it will because 90% of people who are religious (at least on the internet) don't take the bible word for word and every single sentence as 100% fact like these people do.

Also: BEST QUOTE EVER
"Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?"

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2007-12-15 09:35:37)

G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6632|Sea to globally-cooled sea
This is so sad.

It always takes a few outspoken weirdos to tint the whole group.  Lawyers fit into this category, too.

I think the tragedy is, with a lot of fundamentalist Christians, there really is no central leadership, and no real tradition.  All they have is the Bible, and then themselves to interpret it however they feel fit.  For a group who claims to champion humility, they aren't humble enough to accept that they cannot single-handedly understand the wonders of God.

But they try anyway, and they look like fools, and they make a lot of good people look like fools, guilty by believing in the same God.

It really does make me sad, because many of you here who participate in D&ST know that I am a Catholic, I have strong beliefs, but I can have a good rational, logical, and calm discussion with many people who disagree with me on matters of faith.

I've never told anyone they're going to hell, nor have i accused anyone of "worshiping the devil" or whatever.  Personally, I think that is extremely destructive to any interaction between two disagreeing people. 

I guess I'll stop here.  I understand that a lot of you disagree with me on my faith, but i hope that I hold your respect as a decent person.  I guess ultimately I hope that you don't figure I'm a whacko for my faith.

And lastly, don't take these guys seriously.  They're embarrassing...I couldn't read more than the first 7 or 8 entries without being upset at the arrogant judgmental ignorance.  These guys don't represent Christianity, nor do they have a clue what Jesus really taught, and certainly they do not live by example. 

In any event, have your laughs, but remember that these people are fringe kooks.  Don't apply their idiocy to every Christian you meet.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6632|Sea to globally-cooled sea
dude, i just read the post above mine...that's such a slippery slope!  It amazes me how many people have NO CLUE about basic logic.  And these whacko fundamentalist Christians are the worst offenders, sometimes.

Seriously, if you're going to argue a ridiculous point, at least argue it intelligently.  Holy Shit, guys...

lol
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI

G3|Genius wrote:

dude, i just read the post above mine...that's such a slippery slope!  It amazes me how many people have NO CLUE about basic logic.  And these whacko fundamentalist Christians are the worst offenders, sometimes.

Seriously, if you're going to argue a ridiculous point, at least argue it intelligently.  Holy Shit, guys...

lol
Tell me about it, I couldn't actually imagine anyone saying that and being serious.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

THIS IS NOT D&ST.  This is a thread making fun of Extremists and narrow minded assholes.

Please, for the sake of continuing on in this "Junk Drawer" thread, move any Religeous debates to D&ST.  This was merely an "OMG look at this". 

Any one on here who IS religeous, I can assure you that the majority of the BF2s Community realize that these people are way off the intent of the religeons they believe in.

Don't get me wrong, religeons are fine, just, I ask not to start a war in this thread.  Let's keep it fun.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-12-15 11:34:09)

PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6295|Pacific NW, USA

RoosterCantrell wrote:

THIS IS NOT D&ST.  This is a thread making fun of Extremists and narrow minded assholes.

Please, for the sake of continuing on in this "Junk Drawer" thread, move any Religious debates to D&ST.  This was merely an "OMG look at this". 

Any one on here who IS religious, I can assure you that the majority of the BF2s Community realize that these people are way off the intent of the religions they believe in.

Don't get me wrong, religions are fine, just, I ask not to start a war in this thread.  Let's keep it fun.
Exactly, I posted this for laughs....lets not turn this into a debate.

I'm sure people on these forums can understand that most of the quotes in the link i posted aren't the direct teaching of religions...they are merely quotes from uneducated followers and fundamentalists.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474
I'm calling fake, some might be real, but come on that shit is so dumb no one could ever say some of that with a straight face.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2007-12-15 19:00:10)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I'm calling fake, some might be real, but come on that shit is so dumb no one could ever say some of that with a straight face.
You have no idea how far Evangelical and Fundamental Christians will go.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6690|United States of America
The fuck?!?! How can people this stupid know how to migrate that stupidity onto the internet? That is a depressing site for mankind though, and the spelling/usage errors are the icing on the cake.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6328|Orrstrayleea

JET_G raidensen wrote:

This really shouldnt be funny considering how many people believe this shit.
Yah....
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6704

"You got it backwards.

Creationism is based upon science, reason and tons of evidence.

Evolution is based on the blind acceptance of superstitions and fairy tales."
Best one I've found.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2007-12-16 02:24:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard