Skinnister
+43|6751|UK
ok now during when all  this shit with the stats was happening i played bf2 and got my good conduct medal all was cool now that the stats have returned,all my stats updated fine but where the F**k is my medal gone it hasnt appered on bf2s or in the game stats so please anybody know whats going on???
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6683|Devil's Perch
Good conduct medal requires you did neither damage nor kill a friendly soldier or vehicle in that round. Therefore, in case you were awarded the medal in the round and for example shot at a friendly soldier in the same round, the medal has been "taken away" again.
Proud member of a dead community.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6781|The Netherlands
that is not true. I got my good conduct medal and right after that I accidently TK'ed 2 guys with a Nade (tossed it over a fence but they killed the guy the nade was for) and I got my Good conduct medal.

the only thing that could be the answer is that you where on a broken server. those servers read your data (like the 250h for that medal) but can't send data so all points and awards you got that round will never show up.
I had this once too. got my veteran medic and spec ops in the same round and both never appeared
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6683|Devil's Perch
Well, in that case they must have changed it. Because I know I had to earn my second GCM twice for that reason.
Proud member of a dead community.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6711|Espoo, Finland
You're lucky if that is the medal that didn't update since it isn't really hard to get.
Think positively
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6804

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Good conduct medal requires you did neither damage nor kill a friendly soldier or vehicle in that round. Therefore, in case you were awarded the medal in the round and for example shot at a friendly soldier in the same round, the medal has been "taken away" again.
this happened to me too, i got the medal, but just after i got it some maniac driver crashed agains my standing still tank and I got team vehicule dammage, so my medal was taken away and i had to get a second time
Skinnister
+43|6751|UK
well problem solved i just went and earned it again...lol;)
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6835|Marathon, Florida Keys
go get 27 kills and dont hurt your team, not hard at all.....
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
death_reaper
+0|6681
it is for nubes period

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard