XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6149
getting banned for saying banned words pwns ;x
jdno_7
+10|6233

san4 wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

being kicked for saying "cockpit" is the worst.
Depends how you're using the word...
Right!! because calling someones girlfriend a "cockpit", may be offensive to some.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6735|Doncaster, England

Buckles wrote:

People like you are the reason that people like me don't like people like you.
I like that   
Anewgirl
+12|6164|Vermont U.S.A
I'm not in to typing all kinds of 4 letter words , but I do find it funny when people get !k for it .
I mean it's not like the whole game is based around killing people , and destroying sh1t '  or is it ? hummm
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6841|Denver colorado
I was on a server that was chill about cuss words and jokingly I asked If I could say the n word. some guy replied "Hell yeah *nword*" and I said "Thats cool *nword*" And then we both got kicked and banned.

then I rofl'd.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6361|Iowa...

jdno_7 wrote:

san4 wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

Right!! because calling someones girlfriend a "cockpit", may be offensive to some.
well,i was thinking more along the lines of "the TV missile went right through the cockpit."
i suppose if you have a very warped mind you could see that differently.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6392|Oslo, Norway

jdno_7 wrote:

san4 wrote:

aj0404 wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6348
i wish i got a ss of this one it made me laugh

this kid was tking and got banned for being idle then i said hahaha and i got banned for saying hahaha

i guess the admin was mad
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6507|UK , Birmingham
Kicked for banned phrase: y0 moma
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6427|Norway | Unkown
lol, this is why I don't write much on screen.. I whine on teamspeak to my clan mates
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6161|The Netherlands
It's not that I dislike swaering, but I can't stand 12y old that totaly flame me cause I pwned them.
baggs
+732|6215
Ive got an atrocious way with words sometimes, but now i learn not to play BF2 when im in a awful mood!

but the most pathetic way ive been kicked and banned for world filter is the word 'cheat', this is when i found 3 clan server members wall glitching at market flag on karkand.

also i find most german servers insta kick for the word 'idiot'! but i think to be fair, word filter should only apply in global and team chats and NOT squad chat. for instance, u wanna apologise and call yourself an idiot for bouncing a nade off a wall back into most of your squad....
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6133|West Aus
I called another player a malformed dog foetus and got banned whats up with that

Im sorry i thought this was Australia
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6232|Finland
Got banned by killing flag capping admin with claymore, rules never said anything about claymores, or leaving claymore behind unmoving retard
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6588|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

cowami wrote:

The only thing I have a problem with:

ASSAULT =/= ASS

That is all.
Cockpits//Cock

Duh!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51
Yeah language filters sucks, especially on TV2 I got kicked for saying ''suck'' -.-
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6373|Vancouver
I'm surprised there is that level of censorship on Battlefield 2. I've always figured that gamers mostly do not care about language, even when in the ears of children. That some administrators find a need to control language is interesting.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
What really gets to me is that the word "noob" is among banned words :S
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6720|Charlie One Alpha
Oh man, I was playing TF2 some time ago. I had my headset-mike thing going. It was a non-swearing server. Needless to say, I got banned.

I just cannot stop swearing. If I'm a scout and I run around a corner into an army of enemies, I just yell "Oh fuck!"
and then I realized I just said a forbidden word, so I said "Oh shit sorry"
Then they got mad at me for saying 'shit'.

It's just too HARD, especially if you're using VOIP. I mean, if you're typing you often have time to think about what keys you're going to press. When I speak into a mic during a game I can't think about every word I say. If I get shot in the face by a sniper I just say "Oh shit, I just got fucking raped."
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6373|Vancouver

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Oh man, I was playing TF2 some time ago. I had my headset-mike thing going. It was a non-swearing server. Needless to say, I got banned.

I just cannot stop swearing. If I'm a scout and I run around a corner into an army of enemies, I just yell "Oh fuck!"

It's just too HARD, especially if you're using VOIP. I mean, if you're typing you often have time to think about what keys you're going to press. When I speak into a mic during a game I can't think about every word I say. If I get shot in the face by a sniper I just say "Oh shit, I just got fucking raped."
Do you ever go to restaurants and get glared at from parents? Do people yell at you to shut up at movie theatres? Are you a character in Trailer Park Boys?
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
I have been banned for telling my squad member in squad chat to "Watch out for that [NAZI] guy" his name being [NAZI]somethingorother  .......
banned for words that are in the Bible... "damn".. being the one usually.  Its kinda messed up when a guy can join your squad talk shit on a mic then leave, but if I type a reply back.... banned (happened before).
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6637|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I've gotten kicked on two separate occasions for saying "cockpit"
avman633
+116|6375
I fucking hate that too. I try not to get kicked by saying childish words such as "moron" or "stupid" but BAM, Kick. I feel your pain
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6297|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Seriously,, i was on a COD4 server yesterday, the little admin tried to tell me that the server was rated PG when i told him that the game was rated M with "language" as one of the reasons,,, i just said "you cant fucking rate the fucking server something else than the fucking game fuck fuck fuck fuck"

And guess what happened

Screw 'em, i don't want to play with kids, i'd wish parents would make their kids obey the ratings!
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
lol, ive only been kicked for swearing on 3 occasions, all hilarious

1. ICONZ server: I get in a fiery fight with someone with Scottland in his name, and get kicked for abusive and or racial language
2. Bf2s AU server: Silver is spamming his nades so i tell him and his filthy nades to fuck off
3. Gamearena server: I told a medic, that was looking right at me while i spammed "Requesting a medic, over" to 'Suck a man sized cock or give me some fucking med packs'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard