Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
The only thing that could make Tom Brady more of a douchebag in that pic would be to have him holding an iphone.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut

Stingray24 wrote:

Both Peyton and Brett are better than Brady when forced to move in the pocket or leave the pocket by a defensive player.
Well, maybe. But a quarterbacks job is to throw the fucking ball, not dance like a bitch. Mike Vick was probably the best QB to ever leave the pocket but how many superbowls does he have? Ok, little unfair, how many playoff appearences? Right, 3. QBs should throw, it is their fucking job. If you have to leave the pocket it is either because your receivers suck at finding an open lane, or you have failed to find it for them. Either way if you run you arent doing your job.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut

Poseidon wrote:

iPwnerrrr wrote:

Wait, wait! The Pats win, and you're jealous. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about Tom Brady. He is the best QB in the NFL. The only ones who come close are Peyton Manning and Brett Favre.
Nobody's jealous of the Pats. At all.

From Randy Moss, the guy who acted like a pure douchebag on Oakland and Tom Brady who loves to run up the score to the videotaping scandal, the Patriots are all a bunch of dickheads. The 1972 Dolphins will always be better. The only person on the Pats who I like is Jabar Gaffney.
Fag, Brady doesnt run up the score. He doesnt even call the plays, as a matter of fact the offensive coordinator doesnt even call them. Billy boy does. Besides, usually Brady is taken out of the game in the 4th quarter and Cassel goes in. Jesus Christ people, is everyone fucking lame or what? Nobody bitched when the Pats sucked all of those years, nobody said shit about the Bears beating the Pats 56-10 in the 86 superbowl. These are men who are paid a lot of money to go fucking inhialate their opponents. All of a sudden a team comes along that nobody can hang with so everyone acts like a nancy little bitch and hates them because they are all jealous it aint their teams year. Dont worry guys, the Pats will suck again one day and the Dolphins will be good. Its how it goes but dont keep hanging on to this cheating shit because you make yourself look like a dickhead when we all know every team video tapes. Every team  prepares by looking at game film, who gives a shit what camera its being recorded by? And seeing how the tape never made it to the Pats anyways you should feel stupid if you are one of the people who cling to the "Cheating Scandal".
Malloy must go
CC-Marley
+407|6799

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

iPwnerrrr wrote:

Wait, wait! The Pats win, and you're jealous. So SHUT THE FUCK UP about Tom Brady. He is the best QB in the NFL. The only ones who come close are Peyton Manning and Brett Favre.

From Randy Moss, the guy who acted like a pure douchebag on Oakland and Tom Brady who loves to run up the score to the videotaping scandal, the Patriots are all a bunch of dickheads. The 1972 Dolphins will always be better. The only person on the Pats who I like is Jabar Gaffney.
Fag, Brady doesnt run up the score. He doesnt even call the plays, as a matter of fact the offensive coordinator doesnt even call them. Billy boy does. Besides, usually Brady is taken out of the game in the 4th quarter and Cassel goes in. Jesus Christ people, is everyone fucking lame or what? Nobody bitched when the Pats sucked all of those years, nobody said shit about the Bears beating the Pats 56-10 in the 86 superbowl. These are men who are paid a lot of money to go fucking inhialate their opponents. All of a sudden a team comes along that nobody can hang with so everyone acts like a nancy little bitch and hates them because they are all jealous it aint their teams year. Dont worry guys, the Pats will suck again one day and the Dolphins will be good. Its how it goes but dont keep hanging on to this cheating shit because you make yourself look like a dickhead when we all know every team video tapes. Every team  prepares by looking at game film, who gives a shit what camera its being recorded by? And seeing how the tape never made it to the Pats anyways you should feel stupid if you are one of the people who cling to the "Cheating Scandal".
46-10..
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

iPwnerrrr wrote:

ooo, testy testy aren't we? Backing up your Brady boy toy? If anything, you sound like the fag for defending the man so much. "GUYZ DONT SAY MEEN TINGS ABOUT TOMZ BRADEE HE IZ GAWD AND UR A FAGIT AND NO NOTHINZ LOLO!,,,!!!1"

And yes, he does. He chooses to pass it instead of run it.

I don't cling to the cheating scandal, but that's certainly the thing that pushed me over the edge. And it's not that he ran up the score ONE week, he does it against EVERY OPPONENT HE CAN. Let's go down the scores of the season, shall we?

Sun 9/9     at NY Jets     W 38-14
Sun 9/16     San Diego     W 38-14
Sun 9/23     Buffalo     W 38-7
Mon 10/1     at Cincinnati     W 34-13
Sun 10/7     Cleveland     W 34-17
Sun 10/14     at Dallas     W 48-27
Sun 10/21     at Miami     W 49-28
Sun 10/28     Washington     W 52-7
Sun 11/4     at Indianapolis     W 24-20
     bye    
Sun 11/18     at Buffalo     W 56-10
Sun 11/25     Philadelphia     W 31-28
Mon 12/3     at Baltimore     W 27-24
Sun 12/9     Pittsburgh     W 34-13
Sun 12/16     NY Jets     1:00 pm
Sun 12/23     Miami     4:15 pm
Sat 12/29     at NY Giants     8:15 pm

24 pt deficit twice, 31 pt deficit, 25 pt deficit, 17 pt deficit, 21 pt deficit twice, 45 POINT DEFICIT, 4 pt deficit (very good game vs Indy) 46 POINT DEFICIT, 3 pt deficit twice, 21 pt deficit.

Let's see....7/13 of those games were won by 3 or more touchdowns. In that washington game? 9 minutes left in the 4th. He passes to Wes Welker when it's 38-0. Really? You REALLY wanna try and tell me that he DOESN'T run up the score? Bullshit. You're biased, and you know nothing. I can admit when I see a good game, which was 1) the Baltimore game and 2) the Indy game. Seriously. Cry some more. Everyone realizes it except the Pats incredibly biased fans.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6515|Flower Mound, TX
He didn't videotape the practice. He videotaped the hand signals to see what play was being called next. idiot
BlackKoala
+215|6295
You seem persistent that Brady is the one 'running up the score' entirely by himself.  God forbid he just does what his kickass coach tells him to do, or maybe he does this cute thing called handing off, where he gives the ball to someone else.  But I guess that would be his fault too, because he didn't fumble immediately and hand the ball to the opposing team.

The guys get paid to go play the goddamn game, not to take it easy on the other teams because they cannot stand up to a better team. 

And as for Brady throwing to Welker with 9 minutes left, what game are you talking about, the 'Skins game?  That was too long ago to count, jesus it was like week 5.

Because in the Bills game, Cassel came into QB with 11 minutes left in the game, and from then why don't you have a look at the play-by-play.   Welker didn't even have a catch in the fourth quarter.
Furthermore, let's look at Brady's last few drives as QB in that game:
1st:
5 Runs
4 Passes, and a lateral pass.

2nd:
6 Runs
3 Passes

How is that 'running up the score?  It's not like he was bombing to Moss like he did at the beginning, Belichick was spreading the pass/runs out and making the drives take more time to get the game over with.  Their offense basically stopped producing after the first half, if they would have pushed it would have been a 90 point game.  Five 1st half touchdowns, two offensively in the second.  WOW THEY REALLY RAN UP THE SCORE!!!!!!!!111

And had he thrown to Welker or Moss, if you aren't going to cover two of the MOST PRODUCTIVE wide-outs in the league, you probably deserver to be scored on.

And no, I'm not a 'biased Pats' fan at all.  In fact, I'm a fan of a team that the Pats beat, so you can throw that argument out the window.

Last edited by BlackKoala (2007-12-12 04:28:51)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6350|MN
I'm a Colts fan.  I hate the Patriots (but respect how good they are as an organization).  I don't think they have run up the score.  Look at the biggest comebacks in the history of the NFL.  If you don't have a 36 point lead at halftime, you keep the hammer down.  BTW I loved the message Bill sent to the Dolphins.

If your back-ups increase the score beyond that it is not running up the score.

Colts win the superbowl BTW.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6233
HOLY FUCK! Brady runs up the score now, does he? No he doesn't. He's amazing at passing, his o-line can block, Maroney can run, etc.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

iPwnerrrr wrote:

HOLY FUCK! Brady runs up the score now, does he? No he doesn't. He's amazing at passing, his o-line can block, Maroney can run, etc.
more or less, but those of us who are 5-8 are not big fans right now...
geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal

Jenspm wrote:

I enjoy watching patriots football.

High scoring games are ftw.
Especially when your spy gets caught.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Dersmikner
+147|6468|Texas
Most righteous indignation is merely jealousy in disguise.

I'm neither a Patriots fan nor a Brady fan, but I see this: Tall, athletic, well-built, good-looking, uber-rich, famous, tagging supermodels, commanding TV time at will, and spawning love-children with the hottest women on the planet.

Anyone here who says they wouldn't trade their life for Tom Brady's is either Brad Pitt or lying. I would choke 3/4s of my family to death with rat shit to trade places with Tom Brady.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6350|MN

Dersmikner wrote:

Most righteous indignation is merely jealousy in disguise.

I'm neither a Patriots fan nor a Brady fan, but I see this: Tall, athletic, well-built, good-looking, uber-rich, famous, tagging supermodels, commanding TV time at will, and spawning love-children with the hottest women on the planet.

Anyone here who says they wouldn't trade their life for Tom Brady's is either Brad Pitt or lying. I would choke 3/4s of my family to death with rat shit to trade places with Tom Brady.
Now that is a "Man Crush".
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6664|The Ville
Can we have a fuck Bobby Petrino thread to ? This bastard up and leaves Louisville and then he up and leaves the falcons ( They STILL HAVE GAMES LEFT) I'm not a Falcon fan but come on you just don't up and leave in the middle of the season. He fucked Louisville over by leaving after the orange bowl game and now were stuck with shitty Kragthorpe and no defensive co. /rant

oh yah, Brady sucks and he will break his finger.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-12-11 22:23:04)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6350|MN

Obiwan wrote:

Can we have a fuck Bobby Petrino thread to ?
Make one!
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6664|The Ville

LividBovine wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Make one!
That's all I had to say about it and I feel a little better. It was not enough to create a thread.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6350|MN
I am glad you feel better, we are here to help.

Now back to this Pats running up the score:

If you think they are running up the score, watch the games yourself.  They aren't even trying that hard after the first quarter, they are having fun and trying stuff out.  They are just so dominant right now they scare other teams into folding.  The only ones who haven't folded have been the Eagles, Ravens and Colts.  Well the Ravens did kind of self destruct in the last minutes.
spasticus5
A TEN! A TEN!
+9|6168|San Clemente(best city ever)

LividBovine wrote:

Obiwan wrote:

Make one!
lets just make this a general football rant so we can trash the coaches and stuff we hate. 

as for me Fuck the BCS
Dersmikner
+147|6468|Texas
If this has become a "football in general" thread, there can be only one worthwhile statement, there is only one quintessential line, there is only a single thing which must be said:

OU sucks
deeznutz1245
+483|6463|Connecticut

shadowcell_01 wrote:

He didn't videotape the practice. He videotaped the hand signals to see what play was being called next. idiot
Well, well, well....what do we have here?Nobody else does it huh? Maybe we should put an asterick next to the Jets 2006 season. It should say..................

*last playoff appearance for a long fucking time so we will bitch about something we do as well.

Idiot

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2007-12-12 10:25:13)

Malloy must go
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

deeznutz1245 wrote:

shadowcell_01 wrote:

Well, well, well....what do we have here?Nobody else does it huh? Maybe we should put an asterick next to the Jets 2006 season. It should say..................

*last playoff appearance for a long fucking time so we will bitch about something we do as well.

Idiot
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a … ;type=lgns

You really need to learn to put up a good argument.

They were given permission. It's not like they did it without asking. The Pats didn't want it so they had him removed. Don't you think the NFL would fine THEM 250K and Mangini 500K (or whatever the fines were) and remove their first round draft pick if it was illegal? It wasn't. What the Pats did was, and the NFL reassured that.

And using insults when trying to argue your already abyssmal points just makes your chance of winning any argument down to about 0%.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng
We've got some angry people here.

Right, NBA > NFL.

*runs like fuck*
#rekt
Dersmikner
+147|6468|Texas
When the NBA had Magic, Kareem, James Worthy and the Lakers against Bird, McHale, DJ, et al, the NBA was watchable. These days its 5 guys I don't know, who might be on the streets if not for the NBA, playing a game with which I've become completely unfamiliar.

I'm a Rockets fan and I don't even watch them anymore. Well, maybe a little since Stevie Franchise came back...  ;-)

Last edited by Dersmikner (2007-12-12 13:39:49)

Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6682|ATL
GO PATS!!!!!

Super Bowl here we come!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

We've got some angry people here.

Right, NBA > NFL.

*runs like fuck*
Hell yeah. Their fights are 10x better. I still remember the Ron Artest showdown and I happened to turn on the TV with like 5 mins left in that game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard