Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

trackstarr wrote:

PC owners just tend to bitch more.

Maybe because they've upgraded the shit out of their computer to play a game

Where as console owners are in a more laid back atmosphere (ex. kicking it on the couch playing a game, feels more social, face is not right infront of screen)

other then that i don't know
yer id have to agree on that...

lol i play PC games more seriosuly... caring about ranks and K/D ratios and clans etc...

where as i play console for recreation... for a bit of fun...
agent146
+127|6385|Jesus Land aka Canada
becaus you can hack more easily on pc lol.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng

S.Lythberg wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Since PC users have the ability to modify game content at any time, they expect the makers to address issues rapidly, since they can easily change the programming of the game.

We also have a better knowledge of the mechanics behind games and computer operations, and notice problems faster...
Uhm, PSN and XBL both update their games when developers release patches for them. They are stored on the hard drive.
yes, but since the coding for the game cannot be changed, it is more difficult to code patches for a console game, and would take longer.
Just shut up.

It's patched up at least twice on my PS3, and it took about 45 seconds.
#rekt
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast
Its simple
they live with it because they have to pay for patches

Last edited by henno13 (2007-12-11 10:52:33)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6756|Brixham, UK
Who?
Zefar
+116|6647|Sweden
You know maybe it's like this.

Console users don't know popular forum to whine on when something goes wrong and when they don't like this. But merely bitch over the mic.

I constantly hear about whiny kids on Xbox live and how much they curse to people for using certain weapons and such. But on a PC I RARELY hear people do that.

Also most of the time these suggestions are posted in hope to make the game BETTER but most of the time it's in their eyes.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida

DUFFKING wrote:

Who?
Xbox live = 50 bucks a year

Most extra content = 5-10 bucks
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6373|Southampton
Shooters + Strategy on PC FTW
Fighting + Racing on console FTW

Different things, made for different types of game.
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|5998|UK

Ben0 wrote:

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North

SamTheMan wrote:

Ben0 wrote:

/agree
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha

djphetal wrote:

PC gamers have different expectations.
Halo 3 is the "best" console shooter ever.
That's fucking sad. So when CoD 4 comes along... it's like their messiah.

Also, as stated above, PC gamers know that patching can happen, thus, they ask for changes.
Indeed.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6373|Southampton
On a tangent... anyone played NFS:prostreet yet? Getting it for crimbo off my gf. I love NFS games, got most wanted and carbon. Speed mode looks awesome. Is it?
Scardaddy
+37|6390|UK
OK in my experience on the PS3 there were virtually no whiners, so what they couldn't get mommy to get them a mic.  Also mics are less common on consoles.  That doesn't mean there weren't people whining or bitching cause there were, and out of the three people that can talk on a console all three of them have the most annoying voices you have ever heard.  I know it's bad on PC but at least you can choose who you have to listen to.  The game play was much smother and it felt like a better environment to play in.  However, you have to wait for a game to start? WTF?  I prefer the PC version simply because there are more people playing it.  But it does feel like a bit more of a comic book with pictures pasted onto people and buildings, maybe that's just me but I thought BF2 was a much better and smother environment to move through and interact with.

BESIDES AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS THE MAPS ON COD4 ARE WAY WAY WAY TOO SMALL?
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6756|Brixham, UK
PC Elitism FTW.

Something I'll never understand. I'm getting serious GameFAQs vibes from this thread. About 90% of XBox forums are full of people whinging. You act like people whinging and moaning about every aspect of a game is good thing anyway...
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

Scardaddy wrote:

Also mics are less common on consoles.
I don't think so. If anything, more people have mics on consoles because most consoles come packaged with one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard