usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

I think the judge should be gang raped...

"Nine people who pleaded guilty to raping a 10-year-old girl were given suspended sentences or probation"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071211/ap_ … pe_outrage
CommieChipmunk
+488|6559|Portland, OR, USA
What contribution could a group of people who rape 10 year old children possible have to society?

The electric chair wasn't invented to sit there and look cool.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

CommieChipmunk wrote:

What contribution could a group of people who rape 10 year old children possible have to society?

The electric chair wasn't invented to sit there and look cool.
I would chop off their dicks and let them live without them........in prison.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6670|Disaster Free Zone
I'm not defending them, or the judge, because that's just sick as is the punishment.

But you could at least post the other side of the story.

"but that the victim in this case "was not forced and she probably agreed to have sex with all of you,""

Last edited by DrunkFace (2007-12-10 22:39:41)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6751

DrunkFace wrote:

"but that the victim in this case "was not forced and she probably agreed to have sex with all of you,""
10 yrs old........................
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6747|06-01

DrunkFace wrote:

I'm not defending them, or the judge, because that's just sick as is the punishment.

but agreeing to have sex with a 10 year old, even if she says yes?? come on....
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6664|Canberra, AUS
I'd like to find out about this too, given that this happened the day after I went on holidays overseas.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6351|Vancouver
Didn't the judge draw precedent from previous cases, or did he just pull some random decision from his ass?
David.P
Banned
+649|6263
What the fuck! That judge deserves an unsupervised 24 hours with the people he's sent away!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6514|South Florida

usmarine2005 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

bitches is crazy
15 more years! 15 more years!
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6747|Brixham, UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Still statutory rape though. Surely.
trackstarr
+18|6691|Swing and a miss
These people make me fucking sick, they should be forced to do the pain olympics to themselves
then continue on into a life sentence in a downtown L.A. prison, with a new shipment of irish spring soap.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5973|Perth, indian ocean
Stupid Judge
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6539|CH/BR - in UK

Stupid... Just... idiotic.

-konfusion
PRLR
+5|5988|Northern Sweden
sparky > them
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6359|QUT, GP.
I don't doubt she consented to it.
As part of my university course I had to work with Australian aboriginals, and this type of thing isn't really uncommon.
Last time it was a young boy (ten years old I think) raped by a bunch of men aged from ten to thirty.
They even raped him with a stick.
Yay aboriginals.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6664|Canberra, AUS

PRLR wrote:

sparky > them
Lolwut?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6482|Connecticut

DrunkFace wrote:

Right. The toddler willingly drank the anti freeze, I just gave it to him thats all. Puhleez.
Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6544
8 sloppy seconds. Gross.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard