-xDookiex-
+0|6799

aipotwckma wrote:

-xDookiex- wrote:

Frickin muslims in the middle east dont understand, unlike them most of the civilized world is FREE.  We can say and do whatever the hell we want and they have no say in it.  Its completely hilarious how they're all acting, shows how truly stupid they all are.  I do believe this all started from some muslim in Denmark who was pissed at the paper for the one picture, he then took pictures that WERE NOT even in the paper and showed them to Islamic leaders, who then got pissed and insighted riots.  Hope we bomb the shit out of Iran soon to, anyone who mocs the holocaust can rot in hell. Its very insulting that they're holding contest for the best holocaust cartoon.  Theres a HUGE difference between an actual horrific mass murder then a fake "prophet" who was high on poppy seeds and had a dream.
And there is the problem, your opinions are extremely one-sided, you have never been to the Middle East. Life is not the same as it is in Western Democracies. Morally, culturally and religously it is just different. You can't force people to have the same culture and ideas, escpecially if the two cultures are extremly different.

-xDookiex- wrote:

Hope we bomb the shit out of Iran soon to, anyone who mocs the holocaust can rot in hell. Its very insulting that they're holding contest for the best holocaust cartoon.  Theres a HUGE difference between an actual horrific mass murder then a fake "prophet" who was high on poppy seeds and had a dream.
Bombing people isn't that far off from the holocaust if you think of it. Still mass killing of people. You think Americans are innocent, why can't the Average Middle Easterner be innocent too? And for the sake of future debate, I do not support what terrorists are doing in the face of Islam. Islam does not deserve the reputation it has now, because of the stupidity of some people, the rest of the followers have to suffer. Also, the media always shows the "violent" and "extreme" side of Islam. Its funny how one person, Usama bin Ladin, can cause so much tension between two groups of people.
I dont see it as we're trying to force our culture on them, its more like they're trying force their culture on us. They're rioting demanding a apologie for somthing that isnt rude in our culture.   I dont see why they have to riot over this.  Cant they assume "WE are going to hell" or whatever they believe because WE drew pics of muhammed??? How does it affect THEM ???  The US embassy told my dad to get back in his hotel because they're throwing rocks at any westerner in Kabul.  On 9/11 we didnt have riots and burn down Arab embassies, of course there were probably a few racial attacks, but nothing on this scale.

As for Iran, I dont mean we should bomb any random public place, that would be murder.  We just need to get rid of their racist regime, they're no better then Nazis. Saying the holocaust never took place, and it would be nice to wipe Israel of the map is ridiculous and there is no reason for it.  I see no reason why middle eastern countrys cant be governed by islamic laws, but when they're ruled by extremist it becomes a problem.

Last edited by -xDookiex- (2006-02-07 19:23:03)

--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6774|UK - England

Master P wrote:

Master P from BF2S Forums has sent you a message. You can reply to Master P by
replying to this e-mail.

The message reads as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Ya And Yo momma in a tub

--
BF2S Forums Mailer
NOW LOOK HERE MASTER P. If you wanna say something to me say it on the forums not by pussy private messages you retard. I knew it you are a 12 yearr old. jesus - Drop dead you illiterate obnoxious twat!!!!!!
PS: This thread is getting out of hand due to people like you - Oh and I guess thats what you do with your mamma right? I mean why else would you be recommending such a thing...
SAS2475
+0|6740
Well the muslims are doing just about all they can do, To be hated buy the whole world. If they carry on with riots and attacks on people. Then its about time that they feel the heat, and get a good kick in the head. I dont care what race, religion someone is, But if they act like cunts treat them like cunts.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

-xDookiex- wrote:

On 9/11 we didnt have riots and burn down Arab embassies, of course there were probably a few racial attacks, but nothing on this scale.
Just want to point out that as a direct result of 11/9/01 the US of A has invaded two countries and killed/caused the deaths of thousands of innocent people, mostly the civillians of the nations they invaded and the lives of the American soldiers sent. The US of A lashed out on a much larger scale.... Fuckin religions in politics dont mix.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6708
2 words for you..........................CARPET BOMBING...................send them back to the stone age.....oh wait, arent most of them already there?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6859|Cologne, Germany

wow...a lot of swearing going on here. the sad part is, I know those people could do better if only they wanted to.
dirtyepics
+19|6750|England
Religion is a joke. 

Funniest thing that's happened all week is the guy in London dressing up as a suicide bomber cos he thought that was fair game. He was a good Muslim apparently, went to Mosque looked after his family etc etc. What he forgot to mention to the press is that he was on conditional discharge from prison he was serving 5 years for drug dealing....he was arrested again yesterday!

An Iranian paper is also running a competition for the funniest cartoon about the Holocaust?! cos thats the same.

The world's gone mad!
sgk479
+1|6672

ilyandor wrote:

hey! sgk666, your 4th birthday coming up; got all your milk teeth out yet? aaaaahhh,...you want some apple sauce? go to mommy she will feed you some breastmilky- yey!

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY DEAR SGK!
thankz your gonna give me a present ryt? well your mothers my biatch innit, i milk the fuckin cow every day the dumb fuckin slut, hahaha sgk666?first you were just gay yeah, then you couldnt understand fuckin english, now YOU CANT EVEN READ YOU BLIND BASTARD!!!!HAHAHA wtf you fuckin geek,wtf is apple sauce? you talkin bowt the shit thats cumz outta your mumz hole when your uncle john dont give her enough dick and she sitz on her fucking remote control? you sick bstrd, my 4th birdayz coming up...alright your mum and dad ever have their 4th fuckin aniversary???or did your dad screw some secratary from work while your mum gave head to her boss and they got divorced eh???hahaha

dumb son of a bitch hahaha
dirtyepics
+19|6750|England
Can't we get back on topic??
sgk479
+1|6672

Master P wrote:

WTF sgk479 U Fucking Wanker with ur gay Ass Poor Country STFU get a life and some money Perhaps u Poor Fuck.Would u Like a Cup Of Tea  FUCK U WANKER with ur Funny Gay Accent and ur Ugly Teeth And Dont Mention ur Poor ass country and ur Butt ugly Women STFU Retard Cunt .BTW atleast my mom is not sucking some Crackers dick for a Food Stamp ..... Funny But True...BIATCH
ur callin our accent gay???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ever heard yourself you thick fucking gay son of a bitch, u just put your mum down the shit hole fella hahahaha we dont get food stamps in our countries you gay fuckin homo,

"BTW atleast my mom is not sucking some Crackers dick for a Food Stamp " you wrote that dint you??? well if your mum aint suckin dick for a food stamp then wot the fuck does she suck dick for?doesnt your dad give her enough cock?????!!!! lol is your dad still with your mum????HAHAHA or is your mum just another hairy fucking slut who likes teasing every fucker she comes across...dock dick dick she only wants dick THE FUCKIN THICK BITCH just showz how u turned out to be a real wanker you probably hide in the closet w8n for ur mum to bring som next guy in to shag then jerk off there you dumb bstrd haahahahahahaha
sgk479
+1|6672

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

OMFG EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE SINCE.  LET JUST ALL RANT AND RAVE SAYING FUCK THIS WANKER, FUCK THAT, GO BACK INTO YOUR MOMS CUNT.  IM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IS I SEE YOU.  You guys are all bitching about how Americans are intolerant but i think we are being civil in this argument compared to the Europeans.  I mean damn cursing and dissing each other is not going to get this anywhere.  Fuck I'm glad you people aren't diplomats cause if you were we would all be dead.
lol, your right
sgk479
+1|6672

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

Master P wrote:

Master P from BF2S Forums has sent you a message. You can reply to Master P by
replying to this e-mail.

The message reads as follows:

Fuck Ya And Yo momma in a tub

--
BF2S Forums Mailer
NOW LOOK HERE MASTER P. If you wanna say something to me say it on the forums not by pussy private messages you retard. I knew it you are a 12 yearr old. jesus - Drop dead you illiterate obnoxious twat!!!!!!
PS: This thread is getting out of hand due to people like you - Oh and I guess thats what you do with your mamma right? I mean why else would you be recommending such a thing...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIG UP YOUR PHOBIA!!!!! HAHAHAHA na u c the thing is, master P actualy caught me fucking HIS mother in HIS fucking tub yh, he private messaged it to you coz he were scared i might tell every1 the little son of a bitch, yow 12 year old

FUCKED YOUR MUM, IN THE BUM, FILLED YOUR MUMZ CUNT AND ARSE WITH CUM!!! THATZ HOW YOU BECAME MA SON!!!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
his mum could be a widow u idiot. and what has ur statement got to do w/ the topic?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sgk479
+1|6672

SAS2475 wrote:

Well the muslims are doing just about all they can do, To be hated buy the whole world. If they carry on with riots and attacks on people. Then its about time that they feel the heat, and get a good kick in the head. I dont care what race, religion someone is, But if they act like cunts treat them like cunts.
u horny fuckers wanna treat us like cunts eh?well you lot came out with the ideaz of blow jobs and shit so start treatin us like cunts then, lol BY LICKIN OUR FUCKIN BALLZ YOU FUCKIN HOMO
sgk479
+1|6672

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

his mum could be a widow u idiot. and what has ur statement got to do w/ the topic?
i couldnt give a 2 fuck mr ninja
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

chefvolrath wrote:

2 words for you..........................CARPET BOMBING...................send them back to the stone age.....oh wait, arent most of them already there?
Fuck you worthless cunt
sgk479
+1|6672

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

chefvolrath wrote:

Fuck you worthless cunt
ok...whos he talkin bowt send em bk to the stone age???
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

sgk479 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

hmm lets see if u continue this: u get hated by the bf2 community, hated by 8000+ ppl, and oh did i mention ur OFF TOPIC, wtf has danish cartoons gotta do w/ a mum sucking cock u dolt
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie you tosser you need to stop puttin your carrot down your sisters throat, well actually its most of the british born christians and US people (talkin about the guys) who love gettin carroted up the ass yh not muslims, lol, gay boy get your factz straight
You are actually stupid. I'm the person who takes the muslims side heaps, but im sayin it how i see it at the moment and you're talkin in some gay language. Fuck you.
sgk479
+1|6672

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

hmm lets see if u continue this: u get hated by the bf2 community, hated by 8000+ ppl, and oh did i mention ur OFF TOPIC, wtf has danish cartoons gotta do w/ a mum sucking cock u dolt
look mr ninja, seems like your a verrry dangerous man fella...i dont want you slicin my neck or wateva the fuck you do,and btw...if i continue this, ad get hated by the bf2 comunity???wot cloud you on???not every fucker is on one side your another fuckin homo ... lol

"you either with me...or against me....!" go on say it. gay fuckin homo, sit on yar fuckin sword fella and create another fuckin asshole for yarself
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

chefvolrath wrote:

Fuck you worthless cunt
Muslims
sgk479
+1|6672

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie you tosser you need to stop puttin your carrot down your sisters throat, well actually its most of the british born christians and US people (talkin about the guys) who love gettin carroted up the ass yh not muslims, lol, gay boy get your factz straight
You are actually stupid. I'm the person who takes the muslims side heaps, but im sayin it how i see it at the moment and you're talkin in some gay language. Fuck you.
HAHAHA fuck me? FUCK YAR MAAAAAAAAAAAAAM MOTHER FUCKER!!!!
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
Bitch goes straight for the mother. Every cunt who does that is straight up bitch and cant say anything to your face because hes too stupid or scared. Thats in real life though, you've probably never been there.
sgk479
+1|6672

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

Fuck you worthless cunt
Muslims
right...so wer already in the stone age? hey we didnt come out with the evolution theory you gay fucker, its that english dude who came out with the shit "we evovled from apes" i think hez right about some of you, the rest of you still aint evolved from apes, your still FUCKIN APES!!!
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831

sgk479 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

Muslims
right...so wer already in the stone age? hey we didnt come out with the evolution theory you gay fucker, its that english dude who came out with the shit "we evovled from apes" i think hez right about some of you, the rest of you still aint evolved from apes, your still FUCKIN APES!!!
Why the fuck are you telling me this?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard