rededition
+15|6542
What really gets my grips is peoples remarks in using unlocks.
I see the game as a game and if you have played enough zo achieve them then by all means use them.

Who gives a fuck when people say unlock knob,EA made them available so i will use them.
I don´t play in a clan so i don´t bother trying to use the standard weapons.

Some of u people out their who always moan about unlocks who play in clans should make their servers (only standard weapons)if this
isn´t the case and you don´t say anything then just shut the fuck up with ur stupid comments all the time.

If a reach the staus of a 4 star general i will still use unlocks...im not bothered!!!!
The only people who moan are the ones who have to use them in clan matches so if u go on servers where unlocks are being used and you don´t like it caus ur getting ur arse kicked then fuck off and play somewhere else.

The game got made with unlocks so there!!!!!!!!!!!!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

People just whine and bitch about unlocks because they got killed. And the people who say unlocks are for noobs are just too stupid to bother using the unlocks, and thus they get killed.

Personally I use whatever I'm in the mood for. If people whine about me using an unlock, I'll use a regular gun and own them again. Usually then the whining stops
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Stock weapons ftw! But yeah, it is basically that most people play in clans and so mostly use stock weapons and therefore hate people who use unlocks.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

RDMC wrote:

Stock weapons ftw! But yeah, it is basically that most people play in clans and so mostly use stock weapons and therefore hate people who use unlocks.
Then they should stick to their little clan matches. When you go into a normal server expect people to use whatever they want. I'm glad I'm over bf2, the player base sucks shit through a straw.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6632|Groningen, The Netherlands
I just think, why would MEC dudes use g36e over the AK. You're aiming must be really fail

Other than that, I like unlocks.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

jord wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Then they should stick to their little clan matches. When you go into a normal server expect people to use whatever they want. I'm glad I'm over bf2, the player base sucks shit through a straw.
I agree

Gamematt wrote:

I just think, why would MEC dudes use g36e over the AK. You're aiming must be really fail

Other than that, I like unlocks.
Because AK-101 = /failcakes

Last edited by RDMC (2007-12-09 05:55:57)

suomalainen_äijä
+64|6135
some people start wining when they get killed by G36E

Last edited by suomalainen_äijä (2007-12-09 05:58:31)

TFSlott
+2|6128
Everyone are using unlocks - what's your problem? If playing a full 32 player map, perhaps two or three clans are present each presented by a couple of members. Maximum one third of the players. The rest of us don't give a damn about clans and use all weapons available... off course!
DanyBoy
+6|5958|Western AU

rededidtion wrote:

Who gives a fuck when people say unlock knob,EA made them available so i will use them.
exacatly

Last edited by DanyBoy (2007-12-09 06:04:31)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

I always just use the best weapon available for my respective kit. With support, I will always go for the RPK instead of the PKM. I'm not a big fan of the G36E, so I'll use an unlock then. Oh, and the SpecOps G36 unlock is awesome

-konfusion
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

No matter what weapon you use you'll get someone who doesn't like it.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/whine.jpg

And yeah, I'm a g36e whore.

I just happen to throw a nade a the start of a firefight expecting the enemy to bellyflop on top of them, as soon as I start shooting.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
TFSlott
+2|6128

konfusion wrote:

I always just use the best weapon available for my respective kit. With support, I will always go for the RPK instead of the PKM. I'm not a big fan of the G36E, so I'll use an unlock then. Oh, and the SpecOps G36 unlock is awesome

-konfusion
I love the PKM - I play alot Support at the moment and I think the PKM is awesome. It's not good at long distances, but at close range I kill everything with this sucker. I love to sneak into position next going prone behind that corner everyone is running along. One short burst with 3-4 shots kills everyone and at close range u can't miss when prone. Just remember to switch position, not using the same corner over and over. At medium range u tend to hit shit with the PKM unless your targets are lying still - like snipers. Yes - I take out alot of snipers with my PKM at medium range. At long range they spot me before I kill them and most of the time I get a bullet in my face. So normally I try to close in at any sniper spotted. And it's fun to take out snipers at medium range with the PKM. I don't think the other Light machine guns do enough damage to take out snipers at medium range - or? Either they ran or u get shot yourself before killing them.

And learn to use that G36E !!! It's the best damn weapon in the game. High damage, high rate of fire and very little deviation at close range. Those 3-4 shot bursts kills everything at close range. This weapon should have been in the hands of the assault class, 'cause it's truly an awesome assault weapon. Even at medium range it's good - just remember to single shoot at medium range. If u tend to love medium/long range I would stick with my L85A1.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

I hate grenades more than any unlock including the 36E.
If anyone says that using an L85A1 is for noobs (when you are owning with it) is just jealous. An L85 takes more skill to use than an AK, there is no dispute on that.

But back onto nades, I hate people who cant aim for shit but insist on spamming nades. This game would be a lot better if nades were taken out or you were limited to one per life, because the lack of decent firefights for the use of a grenade barrage just pisses me off.
I dont shout out in outrage about it ingame (whats the point?), but it gets to me.
Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|5969|Lincoln, UK
What kind of retard complains about a person using unlocks to an effect. ie. raping the stock gun whores.
TFSlott
+2|6128
Grenades are ok. In real war everyone throws a grenade or two before clearing an area. The problem is the Bodybuilder supporter that drops his support bag all over. HE should have only one bag - and the bag should NOT replenish itself. This way he is forced to save the bag to someone who really needs it. And neither supply bags nor medic packs should give any points. This is war and the only points should be earned by killing the enemy and for flag capture. Increase the number of points for flag capture - all games played would be much better. And give the winning team some bonus points for winning - like the winning commander that almost allways gets a medal - what for? For pressing that UAV button?

This way the medic still needs to throw medic packs and revive people. This way the engineer still needs to repair the UAV. If not - u loose the game and then your TEAM will not get that lovely bonus points.

I think EA got the point system wrong. But not the grenades - they're fine, as long as that damn supporter does not spawn supply bags all over.

Last edited by TFSlott (2007-12-09 06:51:40)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas
Too many times I've seen folks chucking nades instead of using their main weapon, or even a pistol! They're only a few meters away and they just jump around like an idiot throwing explosive green eggs.

While they're jumping, don't they know they're prone to dying? A few focused L85 shots take them down most of the time, but it's always dangerous to stay in a spot too long.
Adamshannon8
+94|6155

RDMC wrote:

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

To those people complaining about grenades (works particularly well as/with a medic):
  • Hear grenade.
  • Prone.
  • Turn head towards nearest solid object, such that your model's head and hitbox is inside said object.
  • Take not quite as much damage or insta-death, thanks to shrapnel not causing the 3X damage to your head.

Works particularly well for those of us who like Karkand and not dying at the Hotel flag.

Oh, and yes, I generally like stocks. However, unlocks give me the advantage in some situations and also just add some variety into the game. Much as I dislike G36E users, it's really satisfying to kill one (particularly if I just happen to be armed with an MP5). Besides, being killed by the MP7 is just downright humiliating.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Eh, ignore them. My favourite guns (F2000, L85A1, PKM, G36C, DAO12) are unlocks.

Frankly, anyone calling you a noob for using unlocks is just whining because they don't know how to use them to best effect.

(Unless you rely totally on the G36E. That thing's so accurate there's no challenge.)
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6129|Dublin
Depends mate, if you are using the G36E or PKM, by all means let the haters shout, you should stick to stock weopans do, they make the game fair for everyone, the stock weopans are acually really good, they just need practice....
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6709|Omaha, Nebraska
I don't mind people using training wheels. The G36E keeps the new people in BF2 and that means more peeps to kill. But I will agree with Skorpy its a bit easy to use point and click. But it comes down to one thing.. You payed your money for BF2 so you can use whatever training wheels you want.

Last edited by splixx (2007-12-09 10:26:46)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6430
I don't mind people using unlocks unless they use g36e and start saying they own.
Lai
+186|6121
I don't have all the unlocks yet, but I find that I like both the stock weapons and the unlocks and use them about equally. The engi auto-shotgun unlock isn't any good but it is just hilarious to use.

However one of the unlocks I'm still lacking is the G36E, and I'll unlock it only at the last. I just hate it, it's to acurate, to powerfull and makes less sound than a supressed pistol. I hate using it as well; it's no fun, it has no character (like the M16a2 or AK-47) and I dislike burst mode. If you have full-auto you can fire bursts as well just by not holding that trigger, but you can't fire full-auto wiin burst mode.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6118|San Antonio, Texas

cowami wrote:

To those people complaining about grenades (works particularly well as/with a medic):
  • Hear grenade.
  • Prone.
  • Turn head towards nearest solid object, such that your model's head and hitbox is inside said object.
  • Take not quite as much damage or insta-death, thanks to shrapnel not causing the 3X damage to your head.

Works particularly well for those of us who like Karkand and not dying at the Hotel flag.

Oh, and yes, I generally like stocks. However, unlocks give me the advantage in some situations and also just add some variety into the game. Much as I dislike G36E users, it's really satisfying to kill one (particularly if I just happen to be armed with an MP5). Besides, being killed by the MP7 is just downright humiliating.
That's all I need, not sticking my head deep enough and getting blown to smithereens. And the nadespammers I see use all the nades they have! o.o I'll stick with killing their ass after emptying their supply and getting the hell out of there!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

cowami wrote:

• Hear grenade.
  • Prone.

That's all I need, not sticking my head deep enough and getting blown to smithereens. And the nadespammers I see use all the nades they have! o.o I'll stick with killing their ass after emptying their supply and getting the hell out of there!
That's why you play as medic. Drop a few medpacks underneath yourself, such that every time you get hit with a nade, your health comes right back. And to make sure you're in the wall, just keep moving yourself forward into the wall until you can't go any further. Trust me, it works (long enough to cap the flag, anyway).
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard