Braddock
Agitator
+916|6439|Éire

B.Schuss wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Although you can suck a fucking cock for suggesting that.
joke

noun

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter esp. a story with a funny punchline.
do you always make jokes that involve other people's family members ?
Whenever possible, yes.
jsnipy
+3,276|6672|...

usmarine2005 wrote:

I wonder where they get the time?  Most of us have jobs and stuff.
Agree. Like being on message boards all the time ...

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6794

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

I'd only be worried if no one protested at all....
EXTREMELY good point!
I agree
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6885|Salt Lake City

Maybe there are other protests of which I am not aware, but that bunch that are protesting soldiers funerals are not anti-war protesters.  That is that fucking whack job Fred Phelps and his fundamentalists followers.
Commie Killer
+192|6536

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Although maybe it doesn't ...didn't John Kerry's time there turn out to not count!?
joke

noun

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter esp. a story with a funny punchline.
Very bad and sadistic joke. Dont disrespect those who have signed up to serve us.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6439|Éire

Commie Killer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

joke

noun

Very bad and sadistic joke. Dont disrespect those who have signed up to serve us.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have disrespected John Kerry like that.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6439|Éire

Commie Killer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

joke

noun

Just to clarify before this goes too far...

I wasn't insulting usmarine's uncle. The guy did three tours of Vietnam so fair dues to the guy. My joke was an attempt to highlight the way in which your average American takes great exception to anyone questioning their commitment after serving their country in war but didn't seem to mind a jot when John Kerry's military name was dragged through the mud by the cynical Republican presidential campaign.

Last edited by Braddock (2007-12-06 14:13:22)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6812|USA

wah1188 wrote:

Your views on them?

Do you think its futile that they have stood in the pouring rain for weeks on end getting people to sign petitions to get the troops out of Iraq?

Do you think its fair that some of them undermine the soldiers who are in a way fighting for their freedom of speech and other basic human rights.
Why is it that people are allowed to protest at a soldiers funeral who died serving their country?
Surely they should respect the family enough to let them mourn in peace. Why is it when action is taken against protestors by the family or whomever has intervened get punished.

Do you think pulling out is just a spit in the face of all the troops who have already lost their lives in the war. Maybe inconsiderate and may breed more hatred for the Western world?

Why is it people have a go at the soldiers when they are serving their country?

Like Kmarions sig once said "Marines don't make the policy"

Shouldn't people be more grateful that their are still people today who are willing to sacrifice everything of theirs just to see that no harm is done to the people back home?

I'm sure their have been many threads about this kinda thing but I couldn't find ones exactly like this.
The people protesting soldiers funerals are a fucked up nutty group of sick individuals. Then there are normal people protesting. Not at funerals. Some are withholding filing taxes and such as they don't want that money funding the war.

You are lumping all that oppose the war into a nutjob group. Its their right and you should just respect it and move on. Or, you could always protest the protesters.

And give Americans more credit in knowing its Bush's policy that failed. Not our troops.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-12-06 13:29:10)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6812|USA

Commie Killer wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

joke

noun

I distinctly remember them(Republicans) saying Kerry didn't earn those purple hearts, and all the crazy right wings followed like rats to a flute. All the way through the election. Remember the purple bandaids the republicans were wearing?

www.rantical.com/rantpix-02/bandaid.jpg

Its actually the Republican machine of last prez election that has disrespected the troops and nobody denounced them.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-12-06 13:37:00)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6750|132 and Bush

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Your views on them?

Do you think its futile that they have stood in the pouring rain for weeks on end getting people to sign petitions to get the troops out of Iraq?

Do you think its fair that some of them undermine the soldiers who are in a way fighting for their freedom of speech and other basic human rights.
Why is it that people are allowed to protest at a soldiers funeral who died serving their country?
Surely they should respect the family enough to let them mourn in peace. Why is it when action is taken against protestors by the family or whomever has intervened get punished.

Do you think pulling out is just a spit in the face of all the troops who have already lost their lives in the war. Maybe inconsiderate and may breed more hatred for the Western world?

Shouldn't people be more grateful that their are still people today who are willing to sacrifice everything of theirs just to see that no harm is done to the people back home?

I'm sure their have been many threads about this kinda thing but I couldn't find ones exactly like this.
The people protesting soldiers funerals are a fucked up nutty group of sick individuals. Then there are normal people protesting. Not at funerals. Some are withholding filing taxes and such as they don't want that money funding the war.

You are lumping all that oppose the war into a nutjob group. Its their right and you should just respect it and move on. Or, you could always protest the protesters.

And give Americans more credit in knowing its Bush's policy that failed. Not our troops.
Right on.

Agree or disagree I am actually happy to see free speech/expressions exercised. It is proof positive that freedom is alive. That is so long as it doesn't infringe on another persons rights (protesting funerals, deliberately causing civil unrest.. etc).

"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is afraid of its people.".. JFK
Xbone Stormsurgezz
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6642|Connecticut

usmarine2005 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Although maybe it doesn't ...didn't John Kerry's time there turn out to not count!?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

haha.
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6642|Connecticut
Hippies suck. I hate hippies.
Malloy must go
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6793
I dont hate anti war protesters.  I HATE THE ANTI WAR MOVEMENT.  Not because Im all "gung ho lets kill everyone", but because most people who participate in the movement dont know shit.
PureFodder
+225|6435

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I dont hate anti war protesters.  I HATE THE ANTI WAR MOVEMENT.  Not because Im all "gung ho lets kill everyone", but because most people who participate in the movement dont know shit.
It's certainly true that when someone decides to grab a random protestor out of an anti-war march and actually ask them questions about why they are protesting they tend towards the dumb and un-informed end of the spectrum. But most pro-war people know bugger all too, so I guess it evens out.
deeznutz1245
+483|6642|Connecticut

Braddock wrote:

My joke was an attempt to highlight the way in which your average American takes great exception to anyone questioning their commitment after serving their country in war but didn't seem to mind a jot when John Kerry's military name was dragged through the mud by the cynical Republican presidential campaign.
Kerry fucked himself by nominating himself for a Purple Heart. What a bitch. Plus, you have hundreds of swiftboaters stepping forward testifying that he did not do half of the heroic things he claimed he did as well as acting like a coward at times. I don't know what happened, I wasnt there but I can tell you one thing. A true leader will ALWAYS have the respect of their men and those men will always protect their leader. The fact that they all turned on him tells us at the very least he was a shitty officer.
Malloy must go
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6812|USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

My joke was an attempt to highlight the way in which your average American takes great exception to anyone questioning their commitment after serving their country in war but didn't seem to mind a jot when John Kerry's military name was dragged through the mud by the cynical Republican presidential campaign.
Kerry fucked himself by nominating himself for a Purple Heart. What a bitch. Plus, you have hundreds of swiftboaters stepping forward testifying that he did not do half of the heroic things he claimed he did as well as acting like a coward at times. I don't know what happened, I wasnt there but I can tell you one thing. A true leader will ALWAYS have the respect of their men and those men will always protect their leader. The fact that they all turned on him tells us at the very least he was a shitty officer.
Pay me millions of dollars and i will shit on whoever you tell me too.
deeznutz1245
+483|6642|Connecticut

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

That may be you. I would defend my platoon commander with my life, even to this day. No money could turn me into a shitbag, at least against a man who was willing to sacrifice his life so I could live mine.
Malloy must go
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6812|USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

That may be you. I would defend my platoon commander with my life, even to this day. No money could turn me into a shitbag, at least against a man who was willing to sacrifice his life so I could live mine.
LOL. I mean the swift boats guy. Check their fundraising and endorsers.
deeznutz1245
+483|6642|Connecticut
What happened? I'm really not to well versed in all of that whole scandal. I pretty much learn from what I read.
Malloy must go
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6560|'Murka

Do they annoy me? Yes.

Do I think they should go away? No.

Do I think they should get better educated on all the issues involved instead of knee-jerk reacting to any military action? Yes.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6814|NT, like Mick Dundee

FEOS wrote:

Do they annoy me? Yes.

Do I think they should go away? No.

Do I think they should get better educated on all the issues involved instead of knee-jerk reacting to any military action? Yes.
Qtf. Good luck on that last though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6554|North Carolina

wah1188 wrote:

Your views on them?

Good points, but nation-building is often a lot more futile than any protest could be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard