AoP
+1|6770
Add evoX(Ger) (formerly Top70, wiped with > 190.000) and stefankeicher please.

Last edited by AoP (2006-02-07 11:59:07)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6845|Australia
thankyou keep them coming.
Sand_Shark
+0|6727
This guy he had 2 wiped

[DPS]strike

Strike.us
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6675|Devil's Perch
danien2k5 (PID 44536770)
BF2s.com falsely still lists him as 2nd Lt. with > 200.000
See: http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=44536770
Proud member of a dead community.
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6717|Taiwan
I'm waiting for my name to get on that list.
Snakestyles
+17|6755|South Africa
Didnt read the whole thread but i do know that ea was resetting stats of any player that had more than 100 kills against another player.
DingoKllr
+0|6713

Snakestyles wrote:

Didnt read the whole thread but i do know that ea was resetting stats of any player that had more than 100 kills against another player.
More then 20 against another is strange.
MetalChris
+0|6791
Wow, there sure are a lot of pathetic bleeding hearts around here.

Every one of you fux that got reset did something to warrant it.  I don't care if you did something just once waaaaaay back when you first started your account, you still cheated/exploited/violated the TOS, so IMHO you shouldn't have just been reset, but you should've been CD key banned.

/rant out

Last edited by MetalChris (2006-02-11 03:55:33)

Helo
+0|6732

DingoKllr wrote:

Snakestyles wrote:

More then 20 against another is strange.
Maybe strange but you can definitely have a situation like this.  For example on clan servers where they play with and against each other all the time, you could have elevated numbers of kills because your opponents are always the same.

Back in the 42 days, we ran one of the more popular servers for 3 years with its own tracking and I had several clanmates I had killed over 1000 times.
s0urDieseL
+0|6674
mine werent reset but they stopped updating.
NPN_Scorpio
+2|6700|King's Island
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the victim and enemy stats IAR numbers?

Killing the same guy more than 100 times in the same round: not very likely in normal play.
That is roughly a third of the enemy team's tickets.

20 or thereabouts easily happens on an almost empty server running a 64 player map.
Mozes
+0|6858|NeverNeverLand

RedHot wrote:

considering I just stated i get ALL mine legit and i have 7-8 gold ones, to put in a stack with my medals.
says a guy with the expert repair badge but only 306 global repair points. The most repairpoints i ever gotten in a extremely long round was 12. And all i did that round was constantly repair jeeps/tanks/commander assets.

No offence bro, but something smells fishy in here
DingoKllr
+0|6713

NPN_Scorpio wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the victim and enemy stats IAR numbers?

Killing the same guy more than 100 times in the same round: not very likely in normal play.
That is roughly a third of the enemy team's tickets.

20 or thereabouts easily happens on an almost empty server running a 64 player map.
Correct, anything above 50 is impossible even on a Clan server.
Chillay-14
+21|6696
wats the point of this wats done is done and there whud be perfectly good reasons why they were reset!
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6706|UK

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

It could be a glitch,but it would seem you could add Mr. VeNg3nCe^ to the list as well.
Yep
damn vengence, sry 2 hear that bro, ur still a kewl dood in meh book!  i was pullin for ya.
tlking like tht on the internet should be met with the deth sentence

btw my ey key doesnt work.

i spilt wter over my keybord before, im not retrded
MotherGoose
+0|6825
Strike 2 more from the Top 10:

Stats Reset:
VISSTICK[HCP]

Goodbye:  (GUID/PID Banned)
MW_Fisker^  (2nd Lt: 258,085 GP)
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6723|Antarctica
The top 20 is getting filled with the second-class players now that they wiped all the good dudes. (minus the hackers)
Sweetmate
+1|6768

MotherGoose wrote:

Strike 2 more from the Top 10:
Goodbye:  (GUID/PID Banned)
MW_Fisker^  (2nd Lt: 258,085 GP)
Does that mean his cd key has been banned? Cant have been much of a "good dude" in that case can he?
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6806|England
Ive played with Fisker a few times, he team killed me for the jet. Most BSF players ive played with have team killed me at some point.
GhostOfGallipoli
+0|6666
BWAHAHAHAHA

i can add THREE to this list, and what a fun thing it was to catch these pricks;

In the 10pm-11pm timeslot 4th of Feb on ICONZ Arena Ranked Server #09 (210.48.71.166:16567) the following people were using the knifing/reviving exploit to farm points.

Reizors http://bf2s.com/player/61340537/ (who was doing the killing)
Raver TechnoDion http://bf2s.com/player/49583371/ (who was doing the reviving)
[[GN]] Bazwalt http://bf2s.com/player/63178000/ (who was doing the dying)

They did this all map and wouldn't stop, tried to kick people trying to kick them, even kicked me off. Both sides were fed up with them. They only responded when told they'd be reported. Here are pics as evidence:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/chewie_nz/screen118.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/chewie_nz/screen108.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/chewie_nz/screen110.jpg[/img]

i notice now that they all now have either zero points or very few....it feels good to catch em
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6810
I'm really confused by this whole thing.  They present a combat game with badges, ribbons and other insignia that you earn by doing a set action a number of times - whether it's lobbing a flashbang, killing an enemy, repairing an asset/vehicle or parachuting through the air - and they expect you NOT to specifically attempt to gain those badges but to hope they will come through normal play?

I am willing to hold my hand up and say one time, I padded - I deliberately took a plane high over Dalian Plant, got out and floated down on my parachute to get a badge.  Do I deserve to lose my whole account because of one measly badge (not even one that's points-driven)?
MACsgotagun
+0|6666

aardfrith wrote:

I'm really confused by this whole thing.  They present a combat game with badges, ribbons and other insignia that you earn by doing a set action a number of times - whether it's lobbing a flashbang, killing an enemy, repairing an asset/vehicle or parachuting through the air - and they expect you NOT to specifically attempt to gain those badges but to hope they will come through normal play?

I am willing to hold my hand up and say one time, I padded - I deliberately took a plane high over Dalian Plant, got out and floated down on my parachute to get a badge.  Do I deserve to lose my whole account because of one measly badge (not even one that's points-driven)?
My thoughts exactly. I mean damn EA's dumbass programming to hell! They programmed in the game for the black hawk to be a vehicle to be used in a squad as a form of teamwork. But if you ever used it in a map as a pilot while as support with a good crew "wham-mo"! you are a stat padder. I have news for you witch hunters ,you can still use the black hawk this way , but after your crew has killed everyone at the flag 2 or three of a 5 man team jump out and take the flag while 2 give cover fire now instead of everyone just hoovering above the flag ,and yes the support class still auto resupplies everyone in the crew.

Is this stat padding? By God I hope not,cause EA will have a lot of work on there hands resetting  half of the over 1 million ranked people who have done this to some extent or the other. If you read the rules of engagement EA doesn't  come out and call that stat padding ,but server admins can make a rule against it. Having said that if someone had took a SS of my score without seeing how I got it , I could imagine how many witch hunters would have cried "PADDER  you need your stats reset"!

I recently was accused of being a padder while doing this on a server ,and was banned from the server which is only my second bann since playing. Not only that but their clan put a big post in the forum with my name up  that said CHEATER. Oh they opined their ignorant opinions of course. I piloted the BH because it's great for your teamwork score ,so i shouldn't do this cause I'm trying to inflate my stats? But if I happened to jump in the pilot seat without any notion of padding my stats and scored very high it's OK? Give me a break people. I had 103 total points that round and was banned for cheating/stat padding.  Now we don't just have good pilots ,tankers, and ground pounders in the game ,we also now have professional witch hunters hoping to catch someone padding their stats  as well.

I  Know there is real padding such as  flipping a boat over and repairing the whole round ,and the old knife, kill,  revive trick. These are wrong ,and they are no brainers ,but I'm afraid the stat padder  scare is speading out to ruin  real honest teamwork ,and punishing  good players who can  rack up a good kill score as a jet pilot ,of which I have been accused of cheating at so many times I've lost count.

Last edited by MACsgotagun (2006-02-13 08:16:54)

ntberry1037
+0|6731
wish they would hit Bushviper

Last edited by ntberry1037 (2006-02-13 09:36:33)

BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6693

ntberry1037 wrote:

wish they would hit Bushviper
why?

btw, what is your game name?

Last edited by BushViper (2006-02-13 19:25:40)

MACsgotagun
+0|6666
Why?Cause he figures there is no way to get a score that high without hacking or padding that is why. Hell that's the way half of the ranked people think when they see a KDR that high or a global score above a certain figure. Or better yet you you have done the unpardonable thing and killed them too many times?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard