[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6664|pimelteror.de
i think, when it´s too late for abortion
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

12 :p
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
er...25-30.......32
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6743|St. Andrews / Oslo

26-32

imo.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6582|USA
no roots, optimum is correct.

i'd say around 25-35.

you're still young enough that you're actually able to raise a kid to 18, sometimes more if you put them through college (which you should. unless you're financially unable, that is) but you're old enough to stop dicking around with your buddies every day and actually take care of that little thing you're bringing into the world.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6458|Chicago, IL

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

QFT
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6692|Dayton, Ohio
21 it worked for me.  Will will be done having our 4 kids before I turn 30 so I should be able to enjoy many years with my future Grand Kids and Great Grand kids if all goes well.  I don't see the point in waiting to start a family, but that is just me.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6504|Connecticut
Whenever you have established your career path, completed necessary education/ training for said career and have proven you can handle finances to the extent of having equity in something. Some people are able to marry early, some should never marry at all. Im not saying some people should not get married because they don't have "stuff", I'm saying it because stupid people have stupid children.
Malloy must go
SamTheMan :D
Banned
+106|6011|UK
12-17
Smells Like Muff
+6|6120
Actually it is simply when you think you are ready for it.  You will never know when you actually are ready for it so when you THINK you can handle it...

Remember though, stable job/career and finished school always helps but it comes down to you and the spouse-to-be.  Talk about everything possible so that there is a baseline of what to expect at first, I say at first because people change and you have to roll with that.

More importantly, being married is WORK.  Anyone that says otherwise has never been married or is a complete ass.  If both are working at it then there is nothing you both can't handle.  It can be very worth it.

Last edited by Smells Like Muff (2007-12-05 07:42:16)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6692|Disaster Free Zone

Ender2309 wrote:

you're still young enough that you're actually able to raise a kid to 18, sometimes more if you put them through college (which you should. unless you're financially unable, that is) but you're old enough to stop dicking around with your buddies every day and actually take care of that little thing you're bringing into the world.

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Im not saying some people should not get married because they don't have "stuff", I'm saying it because stupid people have stupid children.
Where does it say getting married means having children?
Acrnstlkr
+11|6008|Iowa, USA
when your done haveing sex.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6655
never.  marriage means spit.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6456|The Land of Scott Walker
In general, late 20s would be best.  However individuals mature at different rates, so hard to say across the board.  I was 22 when I married my wife, so by the time the kids graduate, I’ll only be in my early 40s with plenty of time to enjoy life without the financial demands of parenthood.  For those of you that think you need to have enough money to have kids, here’s a quote from my Mom . . . “No one has enough money for children, but we all find a way to make ends meet.”

Edit: bit jaded GS?

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-12-05 08:21:30)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6776|Dallas
God, I'll be getting married a month before my 24th birthday.

Help......me.....
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH
from experience I say 33-35
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6513|Houston, TX

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6209|Winland

Married? With what, a woman?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6530|Montucky
Marriage - a bullshit idea thought up by a woman to fuck up a man's life.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Married? With what, a woman?
With a room like yours and a guy like you, I'm surprised you're not fighting off the ladies right now. Infact I bet there is a Scandinavian Naked Blonde chick in your bed right now begging for it

amirite
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6669|South West England
Late twenties
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6553|Texas - Bigger than France
The correct answer is:

It doesn't matter as long as she's 20.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard