Parker
isteal
+1,452|6403|The Gem Saloon
slow down brother.

you are too young to be dealing with that shit. you need a relationship you can enjoy, not babysit.

always remember, the only useless fucks in the world are the ones you think you can save.

edit: and dont knock getting help from a forum.....advice i have gotten here has helped me to reconcile with my ex.
you never know

Last edited by Parker (2007-12-03 08:47:08)

konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6559|CH/BR - in UK

Parker wrote:

slow down brother.

you are too young to be dealing with that shit. you need a relationship you can enjoy, not babysit.

always remember, the only useless fucks in the world are the ones you think you can save.
Eh, I didn't have much of a childhood, I grew up with 13 or so. I am trying to make this work, but for now, I'm putting that on hold and focusing on my last year of school. She'll have to come by a decision without me.
I'm sort of pissed off at her atm... And I hope I keep it up, so that I can do my work...

-konfusion

edit:
Eh, I don't know anymore. All my friends tell me not to let her go... *shrugs*
edit2:
And strangely enough, most of my family agrees with my friends - except for my dad... Oo

Last edited by konfusion (2007-12-03 08:59:44)

Lai
+186|6160

konfusion wrote:

edit:
Eh, I don't know anymore. All my friends tell me not to let her go... *shrugs*
edit2:
And strangely enough, most of my family agrees with my friends - except for my dad... Oo
You don't have to let her go, but you don't have to force it either. The email you send her sounds a bit harsh, but I think you did right in sending it. It was to the point and true; you made it very clear it's up to her and that you love her.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Im not the kind of person that could say I love someone after only 4 months, you should be that person too.
With that GS, I do agree. But I must say it's a very personal thing, some people (not me either) can say they do and be genuine.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

konfusion wrote:

I'm 18... Moving out next year (yay)

-konfusion

edit: the fact that I'm resorting to getting help from a forum just goes to show you how desperate I am
You're not the only one. I think bennisboy wos in a situation similar to the one you're in at the moment. Why not ask him how it worked out? He may be able to give some useful advice.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2007-12-04 16:42:26)

KillaW33d_101
+3|6000
Divorse=best solution
Lai
+186|6160

KillaW33d_101 wrote:

Divorse=best solution
And the karma will remain at zero.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

Lai wrote:

KillaW33d_101 wrote:

Divorse=best solution
Not any more
Lai
+186|6160

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Lai wrote:

KillaW33d_101 wrote:

Divorse=best solution
Not any more
You gave him +1 for not being able to spell "divorce"?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

Lai wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Lai wrote:

Not any more
You gave him +1 for not being able to spell "divorce"?
Nah, it's cos s/he wos a karma virgin
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6135|So Cal

fredskov9 wrote:

we have been together for 2 years and just got a small boy(6 weeks old)and earlier all was great.but now its like she has gone crazy,all what i do is wrong,and she always SCREAM at me....
PMS can be a bitch.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
Erm, it's highly unlikely that a woman would have her period 6 weeks after delivery . . .
Lai
+186|6160

Stingray24 wrote:

Erm, it's highly unlikely that a woman would have her period 6 weeks after delivery . . .
Huh, who said anything about that?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

Could we keep this discussion on the rails gentlemen. I don't feel like deleting 40 of the 41 posts in a thread, sorta speak.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6454|The Land of Scott Walker
Don't know why my post was deleted, I was answering Lai's question . . . that said I think this is one of the best threads we've had in D&ST.  Please don't delete or close.
Lai
+186|6160

Stingray24 wrote:

Don't know why my post was deleted, I was answering Lai's question . . . that said I think this is one of the best threads we've had in D&ST.  Please don't delete or close.
Mod beat me to it, your post had been deleted before I read it, PM me if it's to sensitive for mods's eyes
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn

jord wrote:

I grew up with separated parents and I turned out alright...
photos...else it didn't happen!

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2007-12-05 10:56:34)

agent146
+127|6395|Jesus Land aka Canada
better fix up this relation as best as possible; trytalk to a consolur would be good help. or your marriage will go down the drain.
or you should do what i would do in your shoes: just say to her that hey you acting kinda grouchy all this time what wrong?etc etc
if she goes nuts.....
ya .......divorce. because how i see it. any one who can't sit down and acknowledge that there is problem and be willing to fix it is not worth my time.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6156|Estonia
Make her gift! Flowers, and box of chocolate makes happy!
Lai
+186|6160

Markooo*Est wrote:

and box of chocolate makes happy!
Endorfine shot FTW!
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6141|Carnoustie, Scotland

CameronPoe wrote:

Join the singles club konfusion - I joined two weeks ago. The freedom is refreshing! Roll on Xmas and New Year!!!!!
Two years later and you wont have the same view

Girls at my school are shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard