Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

If any of you have over 10 I'd imagine your the guy that goes and caps some far off flag that's not  being defended instead of pushing to cap one that is.
Well, it helps the overall team if you cap any undefended flags. The more, the merrier. Then I move onto the stronger flags, not hiding at some far off one.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2007-12-04 08:57:14)

KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6461|Cambridge, UK

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

If any of you have over 10 I'd imagine your the guy that goes and caps some far off flag that's not  being defended instead of pushing to cap one that is.
Maybe on Kark that is true (which you play 90% of the time) since so often its bottlenecks at hotel and a lot more killing than capping.

On a lot of the other maps its less linear and lots of smaller battles... if you don't cap enough you can loose a game very quick, or if you push hard from flag to flag you can win real quick.

I play all maps, I play for fun, I play for the team then the squad and not for a personal kpd hence a high caps/hour.

Last edited by KylieTastic (2007-12-04 09:44:16)

KillaW33d_101
+3|6001
Hmm dont know ill look.
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6371|Vancouver
About 9.8 per hour.
Drexel
+43|6486|Philadelphia

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Yea, you'd think that...

Honestly, we (as in the 3+ clan mates that I never play without) do hop from flag to flag, normally behind the 'front' lines.  But on most maps there is no distinct front.  We buggy from flag to flag mowing down any resistance, cap the flag before they can respawn and drive to the next.  Karkand, we're the guys that bolt down one of the flanks to gain a presence behind the hotel, so if that's 'cheap' in some people's eyes, well splunk them.  I honestly believe driving to the back, taking flags to stop the bleed, engaging the armor before it gets the chance to reach the 'front' and destroying commander assets is much more productive to the team than getting killed over and over in the mass grenade spam/arty spam/eventual armor spam that happens to those who fight the front.

Me:

12.25 Caps/hour
5.29  Assists/hour
1.90  Defended/hour

CPLVelasco:
8.97 Caps/Hour
7.00 Assists/hour
2.5 Defended/hour

=WFC=DeathAngel[3rd]
7.71 Caps/Hour
8.33 Assists/Hour
1.01 Defence/Hour

*I'm normally the first one in the cap zone, closely followed by the rest.*

Last edited by Drexel (2007-12-04 12:55:00)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6568|Hungary

Teamwork ftw !
Stimey
­
+786|6129|Ontario | Canada
I'm not into capturing CP.
­
­
­
­
­
­
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6320
Rape flag>cap flag
bobroonie.bda
+143|6691
12.35 Closing in on 30,000 CP's.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-12-04 13:19:57)

Drexel
+43|6486|Philadelphia

teamorange wrote:

Rape flag>cap flag
Says the type of guy that ruins this game.
twiistaaa
+87|6678|mexico

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

i usually go get the furthest flag and then work my way back. esp on maps like karkand where everyone seems to enjoy running head first into a shower of grenades and bullets at the hotel.

it divideds the enemy, which makes it easier for my team pushing the defended flag.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard