Skorpy-chan
+127|6360|Twyford, UK
We've all had them; kills that just stick in your memory through sheer awesomeness, luck, or stupidity on the part of the guy you just shot.

So, post about them.
Mr Caek
You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
+12|6014|Lincoln, UK
When i SRAWed a sniper on wake, when he was facing and shooting at me.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6565|CH/BR - in UK

This was in Warlord, 2nd floor flag:
I remember I jumped into the middle of a room, and killed 5 people with the RPK-74, then tried to frag out into the hall, but missed, and hit the edge of the door. It bounced back, and out onto the balcony - where a squad was preparing to storm me. Aaaaand I got more kills
It was really lucky, and turned the game around... won't forget it ^^

-konfusion
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6427|Belgium
I love getting kills by sniping people on the carrier from the MECSF uncap shore.
Edit: on Iron Gator that is. For all you vanilla naabs :p

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2007-12-03 12:01:56)

David.P
Banned
+649|6289
Too many to count. But my favorite kill is the one on ghost. I was between upper north and south side noob tubing. And these 2 snipers on tower were trying to kill me, So i aim for the top of the tower with my gp-30 and miss! It goes right through to the other side and i kill a sniper at convoy, I reload aim again miss and get another sniper, I take my last nade aim a bit lower and wait for them to pop up and shoot me, They do and kill me but i manage to squeeze off the last Grenade and miss them again! But i kill 3 guys in a raider! God i love the Gp-30 and F2000GL on Ghosttown.
skipper2666
Go Canucks Go!
+13|6330|Canada BC
My favourite was funny, I was the last guy left on Wake Island for the Chinese team and I was on the carrier by the boats, an attack helicopter carrying to of my clan mates kept trying to kill me until the fineally jumped out to get me by gun. I killed them both jumped in their attack heli killed a few guys but ended up dying.. But I was laughing my ass off when it happened.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6287
Does memorable Team Kills count?

Once,i C4'd a full black hawk in wake (round has just started) and then I said that it was a pilots redname bug.:p epic lulz

Well srsly now,I was arguing with a fucking idiot that was blaming me for hacking(in wake again).Well,he once found me in north village flag while i was trying to cap and he was trying to kill me with his z10 and I m95 him out of the cockpit.Epic lulz,after that he left the server
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6739|Doncaster, England
This is one I won't forget, all three are in the same clan.

I really did laugh.

Check the weapons 

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/jamesbf2/screen344.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6669

Warlord. I took out an entire squad (of 5) consisting of the clan that was running the server. Nailed the first 2 with the G3, attempted reloading but switched to pistol to take out next 2, then attempted to reload that but along comes the final guy so I knifed his ass.

Many of the clan members were pissed at me and said I was hacking, and I even got some kick votes against me. Fortunately a few of their members were mature and smart enough to not jump to conclusions, they checked out PB and obviously everything was ok.
RECONDO67
+60|6651|miami FL
originally in mashturr city when all the guys will hop in the chopper and bounce around taking flags with out leaving the vehicles.
I remember I saw the chopper hover on a flag and I ran straight at it and placed c4 on the nose of the chopper and blew it with 6 people inside
Sabr1y0
+10|6140
I first got owned by a sniper while flying a combat chopper...
https://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6923/screen211gu9.th.jpg

So I thought I would try to do the same to someone else...
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2125/screen225oh6.th.jpg

oh.... these two were memorable too... (/sarcasm)
https://img161.imageshack.us/img161/8976/screen082wv3.th.jpg
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6573|Hungary
Its hard to select one of the most memorable kill. Mine was on Ghost Town when i killed a Hind with my DAO shots. He was that harly damaged that my full "clip" made it flame and killed it. Maybe someone else also hit it but i dont mind. It was just amazing when i got 2 frags for taking out a Helo with my Shotgun
aimless
+166|6140|Texas
I was sitting in a blackhawk on top of Main Entrance on Dalian, I was flying to the china airfield hoping to steal a jet. The China chopper was warming up to take off so I switched to one of the rear seats, dropped all my c4 charges and detonated. The chopper exploded in mid-air. It was very cool.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

Tonnes. Absolutly tonnes.

- Taking out a Cobra with the Z8 MG's on Wake (BF2s EU might remember that )
- Solo BH'ing voddies
- Going 67/0 on Gator soloing in the HIND (so...every kill )
- Start of the round on FuShe, taking the J10 to the enemy airfield, taking down a BH with 4men in, only for it to fall down and kill an FAV and 3 other people by it (i.e. 7 kills)
- Taking out an A10 with the WZ-11
- Getting ma first TV missile kill vs a J10 (yes Eldu, that was you on Dalian )
- A 500m M95 shot vs a moving Cobra and taking out the pilot on OCS
- A treble kill from a missile from a MIG against foot soldiers (BF2s EU Unranked...Gary )
- 49/0 in the MD530 on Harvest.....and finishing with 55/2
- Putting an LGM, in-flight, against a moving J10 on Daqing
- 3man roadkill with an FAV on FuShe
- Making 5 kills with a single clip of M95
- 25/0 using only APC sidemounts on FuShe
- 15/0 using only APC sidemounts on Warlord
- ALL (proper) roadkills with Tanks, choppers and jets
- Taking out an enemy MIG with a supply crate
- Driving a fully packed APC off of the cliff and killing us all on Songhua (*cough* cowami )

IO doesnt give ya that kind of funny shit
Need any more?
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6365|Iowa...
this actually wasn't by me,but a few days ago i was playing Ghost Town and we had capped all of the flags,leaving the Brits stranded in their base.some spec ops guy on my team decided to rig the bridge with C4.a convoy consisting of an M1A2,an LAV,and a loaded AIL Rider came speeding up to cross the bridge all at once.the spec ops guy blew the bridge and they flew straight down into the water like lemmings over a cliff.first the AIL,then the LAV which crushed it,and finally the M1A2 which crushed them all and blew up in the water.they ended up with around 8 suicides and TK's in all.priceless.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6483
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/screen033-2.png

https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/screen034-1.png

Same round.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2007-12-03 14:42:20)

Longbow
+163|6661|Odessa, Ukraine
recent - a month ago or so - taking out both F-15 and F-18 with TV missile in less then one minute. Thx to my mate - he's awesome pilot
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6304|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

aj0404 wrote:

this actually wasn't by me,but a few days ago i was playing Ghost Town and we had capped all of the flags,leaving the Brits stranded in their base.some spec ops guy on my team decided to rig the bridge with C4.a convoy consisting of an M1A2,an LAV,and a loaded AIL Rider came speeding up to cross the bridge all at once.the spec ops guy blew the bridge and they flew straight down into the water like lemmings over a cliff.first the AIL,then the LAV which crushed it,and finally the M1A2 which crushed them all and blew up in the water.they ended up with around 8 suicides and TK's in all.priceless.
O HAY THAT REMINDS ME
  • Fly around Oman in Su-34 as LGM gunner.
  • Get lined up for LGM on M1.
  • Lock onto said Abrams.
  • Click and fire LGM.
  • Watch as a careless Cobra flies straight into the path of my lock LGM.
  • lolololololololololololololol
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Longbow
+163|6661|Odessa, Ukraine

cowami wrote:

O HAY THAT REMINDS ME
  • Fly around Oman in Su-34 as LGM gunner.
  • Get lined up for LGM on M1.
  • Lock onto said Abrams.
  • Click and fire LGM.
  • Watch as a careless Cobra flies straight into the path of my lock LGM.
  • lolololololololololololololol
Happened to me on Op. Clean Sweep, but instead of cobra it was SU-34
aimless
+166|6140|Texas
I've been killed by a arty shell in a J-10 at full throttle.

Last edited by aimless (2007-12-03 15:36:01)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6014|Vortex Ring State
I spawned as sniper with SVD, but there was a spawnraper. I killed him by rapid firing the SVD, unscoped.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6163|San Antonio, Texas
Operation Harvest 64 at MEC Field Base. 3 star AT guy with DAO was circling flag, he moved past crates to try and get me (AT with PP-19). Well guess what was next to the boxes he was going past? A red barrel. I emptied my gun at the barrel and boom!

He got me right after.

Recently, I find hitting a moving helicopter high in the sky with a tank is most exciting. I've even had a head-to-head with a strafing chopper. The TV got me, but my shell hit them.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6360|Twyford, UK
A few memorable ones today.

First one was on Sharqi, heading for the surveillance post as Support with my PKM. Tank rolls past, I spot it, and watch it dance around evading someone on an AT defense, and see someone on top. So, I stand up, raise the gun, figuring I can distract it. I fire, and kill the gunner in one shot. Bang, dead.

Then there was standing on the TV Station on the same map, same game. Enemy chopper comes past smoking, I lean over and plug it full of fire from my L85, it catches fire and crashes. Two kills.

Same game and map again, I decide to sneak up to help the team break out of the TV station. I creep around to the construction site, climb up carefully, and start filling the snipers full of lead with my L85. I got about 5 of them before someone shot me.
RECONDO67
+60|6651|miami FL
I love all the stories wish we had some movies  they would be cool to share
colonelioan
+14|6471|Kanada
I had once, and epic moment, i still laugh my ass off while I'm thinking about it, here's what happened:

So i enter a server on wake and I see that were getting owned by us and i decide to mess around to wait for the next round....

I take out the red Chinese pistol and fire in the sky.............I killed a J-10 and a Cobra with a co pilot giving me tree kills, they were all like OMG!! H4X!!

I laughed my ass so fucking hard! imafing pointing ur weak pistol at the sky and killing a J-10 and a Full cobra!! OMFG!!! Awesome!

Best. Kill. Ever. Lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard