Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6166|Estonia
Need to know another page than bf2s and bf2player.com which shows all enemies and victims...thx
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6608|Reisterstown, MD

I did a little search and it doesn't appear so.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
BF2s is enough.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6580|British Columbia, Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

BF2s is enough.
Actually, its not.

Bf2s only shows your Enemies and Victims whos stats have been looked at with bf2s.com
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6814|Barrington, RI

LT.Victim wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

BF2s is enough.
Actually, its not.

Bf2s only shows your Enemies and Victims whos stats have been looked at with bf2s.com
and said enemies have to have over 100 points. sometimes you own a guy on their first day of playing or while they are still a private and they never play that account again and therefore will never show up on BF2s.

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2007-11-29 14:52:24)

Markooo*Est
+334|6166|Estonia

LT.Victim wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

BF2s is enough.
Actually, its not.

If victims will not refreseh im never gonna get my vic list back. Remember blueassult vic list  150 players i think but now only 20. Someone should REFRESH ALL THAT cr2p
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6608|Reisterstown, MD

You will have to refresh it yourself since the majority of people on list do not come to BF2s.com.  So good luck with that if you have a ton of people.
SyDuS
+10|6573|vancouver BC
my fav victims and worst enemies don't show up at all in bf2s.com anymore, yet in bf2player.com i have over 100 favourite victims. kinda miss seeing that, but when i used to have that many show up in bf2s the rewards/unlocks/etc got all glitching because of the amount of room they took up.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486

Markooo*Est wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

BF2s is enough.
Actually, its not.

If victims will not refreseh im never gonna get my vic list back. Remember blueassult vic list  150 players i think but now only 20. Someone should REFRESH ALL THAT cr2p
I agree
Markooo*Est
+334|6166|Estonia

killer21 wrote:

You will have to refresh it yourself since the majority of people on list do not come to BF2s.com.  So good luck with that if you have a ton of people.
I DONT KNOW ALL VICTIMS BY HEART AND BF2PLAYER DOESNT SHOW ALL VICS SO SOMEONE COULD MOVE ASS AND REFRESH PLAYERS
fabiator14
+7|6169|Normandy - France
good question.
I searched but only found BF2S showing that
CC-Marley
+407|6846

Markooo*Est wrote:

killer21 wrote:

I DONT KNOW ALL VICTIMS BY HEART AND BF2PLAYER DOESNT SHOW ALL VICS SO SOMEONE COULD MOVE ASS AND REFRESH PLAYERS
Nice tone...idiot.
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6201
Well a quick search shows two more you guys missed.

Formitron is a site that does stats for BF2

BF2tracker.com is cool cuz it shows DAILY PROGRESS.  shows how many pts you scored that day and how much time played.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6865|"Frisco"

nish: so do I -- before them too, but with the DB crash my logs are gone up till 7 days ago Check the "History" tab on your stats.
Markooo*Est
+334|6166|Estonia

mnishimura00 wrote:

Well a quick search shows two more you guys missed.

Formitron is a site that does stats for BF2

BF2tracker.com is cool cuz it shows DAILY PROGRESS.  shows how many pts you scored that day and how much time played.
I mean sites which shows same amount enemies and victims as bf2s (bf2player.com does not)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard