G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|6017
well, since this becoming a flaming topic, i guess i have to put my two-sense into this.

i view every round as trying to get a kdr of 5:1 everytime, but the lowest kdr i want to get is 3:1. my spm stays constant, so im happy with that. i checked out sum of the bf2 stats here, and they really suck, im sorry, but you guys need to view each round like myself and maybe you'll get somwhere.

bobroonie.bda
+143|6699
For me the most important thing is to win. Then it's to keep my deaths under 10. Doing that Usually end up with a 5-8 to 1 KDR. Having a killer KDR you know you helped the team run those tickets down. If I get 50 kills and only died 8 times, its better then someon getting 70 kills but dying 20 times. Even though they took off 50 tickets and I only 42, (not including the enemy rezes), my team keeping a high ticket count from less deaths helps a great deal in close games.
Djbrown
+129|6514|Adelaide, Aussieland

bobroonie.bda wrote:

For me the most important thing is to win. Then it's to keep my deaths under 10. Doing that Usually end up with a 5-8 to 1 KDR. Having a killer KDR you know you helped the team run those tickets down. If I get 50 kills and only died 8 times, its better then someon getting 70 kills but dying 20 times. Even though they took off 50 tickets and I only 42, (not including the enemy rezes), my team keeping a high ticket count from less deaths helps a great deal in close games.
not really, i mean a sniper could go 50-0 and theyd ultimately be a waste of space on their team, since no sniper is going to stop a squad of medics reviving each other. however if you were a class like spec ops, assualt or AT, which kills generally result in unrevivable deaths, thats far more useful
bobroonie.bda
+143|6699

Djbrown wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

not really, i mean a sniper could go 50-0 and theyd ultimately be a waste of space on their team, since no sniper is going to stop a squad of medics reviving each other. however if you were a class like spec ops, assualt or AT, which kills generally result in unrevivable deaths, thats far more useful
haha well no shit, so baiscily no one is usefull besides AT guys your saying? And thats only about 90% of the time. I've been revived by death of a rocket before.  You can be reivied by a c4 blast, assault guys do not leave you unable to be revieved. Sorry bud you get revived by GL kills.  Read through the lines, dont argue to argue.
fabiator14
+7|6169|Normandy - France
my KDR sucks = 0.89

I pay now my noob period with a nice collection of purple stars

Last edited by fabiator14 (2007-12-01 06:00:58)

mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6201
i play for KDR.  in a jet, it matters... if im about to crash ill bail so i dont die in jet.  i get pissed when i get sniped out, or shot down.
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6193|sverige
well in IO you can keep a kd ratio of like whatever you want like 50 but IO = nonskills.
Vehicles is the thing especially Tank, Helo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard