David.P
Banned
+649|6279

Poseidon wrote:

David.P wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Gunslinger revives the dead

Please don't do the same to the surgies in iraq Gunslinger <3
Well if they aint insurgents then go ahead.
What if they're mutated turtles?
Would they also happen to be ninjas?

Last edited by David.P (2007-11-30 20:54:29)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6670|NT, like Mick Dundee

DLHanley wrote:

Yes, there should definitely be an "Other". I am an "other".

If anyone is interested, the selector list below has 20 of the most fundamental questions that all world religions take a stance on. It is fun to play around with, and is one of the more sophisticated selector lists that has been composed.

http://selectsmart.com/RELIGION/
Holy crap. That is a great link.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6690|Espoo, Finland
I'm officialy a christian, though I'm not really a believer and don't go to church.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6738|Singapore
Not a religion thread again?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6649
yes, again.  Someone needs to start an Iraq one.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6626|Gold coast, Aus.
Voted atheist. I was baptised a christian but I don't follow it.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6598|Lexington, Kentucky
Null vote - I'm a Pagan, though somewhat along the lines of mtb0minime in that it doesn't really influence my daily life as much as I think it should.
Though, honestly, I could have come up with a better poll.

To stef: I've seen far and away too many christians who blur the line between Jesus and God, and those who think Jesus IS God, that they are the same person, or one is controlled by the other. So I wouldn't make such generalizations like that...
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|6002

mtb0minime wrote:

Null vote. I'm agnostic.

For the most part I'm atheist, but there are sometimes where I believe there is some sort of other-worldly force out there. I certainly don't believe in creationism or anything unrelated to science, but there are some things in my life that have been entirely too coincidental, so I think it's possible another force that no one can recognize might have done something.

And then there's the Big Bang. I fully believe in it, but I think that it's also possible that another force could have put those events into motion, and put evolution and the natural creation of life into motion.

Plus I also like to take different facets of every religion and kind of mash it into one. I don't take any of it as canon, but much of it is quite interesting (especially Buddhism and other Eastern religions) and I like their view on things.

But does me not believing in and practicing a specific religion and devoting all my time to that, make me an immoral person without regard for humanity and I'm going to an imaginary place a bunch of hypocrites made up called Hell? Absolutely not.

(Personally, I think hardcore, closed-minded religious people are the biggest sinners of all.)
I concur. I also think that the Big Bang event was stirred by someone else, its not like the space said: hey lets bang now
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

yes, again.  Someone needs to start an Iraq one.
Invade Iraq tbh. I don't like those Weapons of Mass Destruction they have or are making.

Don't worry about Insurgeons, there won't be any.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

You forgot "Apethist", so I have to pick Atheist.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6667|USA
Astrology
MrCookie
good times
+31|6002|In a wheelchair.
rastafari
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6386|Oslo, Norway
If I have to make up my mind, I'll have to say Thor and Odin. An ancient Viking mythology. Exiting as hell!
MrCookie
good times

Babb Master Flash wrote:

If I have to make up my mind, I'll have to say Thor and Odin. An ancient Viking mythology. Exiting as hell!
i live where the vikings were! in Denmark
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Secular Humanist (atheist).
jsnipy
+3,276|6527|...

Gnostan
MrCookie
good times

jsnipy wrote: