Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

My laptop is SO MUCH L33TER than yours! Specs:

466MHz Intel Celeron, 66MHz bus, no SSE, 250nm (P2 architecture)
256MB SDRAM100
4MB ATi Mobility Rage Pro C
13GB ATA66 HDD
15.4" 16ms TFT (Actually one of the best laptop screens I've ever seen. Great colours!)
A broken power switch/LED panel. Turns on by putting a piece of metal to what's left of the connector.
9 hour battery time with my leet home-made battery-pack.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Freezer7Pro wrote:

My laptop is SO MUCH L33TER than yours! Specs:

466MHz Intel Celeron, 66MHz bus, no SSE, 250nm (P2 architecture)
256MB SDRAM100
4MB ATi Mobility Rage Pro C
13GB ATA66 HDD
15.4" 16ms TFT (Actually one of the best laptop screens I've ever seen. Great colours!)
A broken power switch/LED panel. Turns on by putting a piece of metal to what's left of the connector.
9 hour battery time with my leet home-made battery-pack.
bragging person brags,,, and fails..... 
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Crypto_420
+25|6844|Portland
lol i had a p3 500 that i took a hammer to, with almost the same spec but it had a 20gb hd, and no cdrom, so i hammered it after one 2 many blue screens. fucking windows 98
FathomsDown
+19|6652|England

Crypto_420 wrote:

next day air shipping
total: $936
Hate to tell you this but you were done... I can get one of the same spec in the UK for £150!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Crypto_420 wrote:

lol i had a p3 500 that i took a hammer to, with almost the same spec but it had a 20gb hd, and no cdrom, so i hammered it after one 2 many blue screens. fucking windows 98
Stop...

Hammertime!
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
KONG
+2|5996

Crypto_420 wrote:

Ahhh yes... Windows 98 .. Much better than XP
xGj
Official lame Crysis fanboy.
+84|6372|Netherlands tbh

FathomsDown wrote:

Crypto_420 wrote:

next day air shipping
Hate to tell you this but you were done... I can get one of the same spec in the UK for £150!
Right...
Crypto_420
+25|6844|Portland

xGj wrote:

FathomsDown wrote:

Crypto_420 wrote:

next day air shipping
Right...
Yea..lol, lets see a link.  I dont think so, unless that is the conversion in US.  Which I am willing to bet the money difference isnt that much.  BTW my setup is a custom build,  you would have to select each item.  The default setup on the Vostro 1500 is a 1.4Ghz, 2GB, geforce 8400 128Mb, 120Gb 5400rpm, 6 Cell Battery.  So as you can see, I customized it.
FathomsDown
+19|6652|England

Crypto_420 wrote:

Yea..lol, lets see a link.
Its pretty common in the UK at the moment, if you sign up for broadband then some companies will chuck in a laptop or a PS3 an you can upgrade the standard equipment for a few pounds more.

I can provide a link if you like but then don't sell in to the US and I'm not sure what the board rules are with regards to advertising.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard