sgk479
+1|6800
yh well soo much as havin jews on your side?take em you tosser theyr jst with you coz you protectin em in isreal, and your not allowin other muslim countries to help palastine or theyve turned into 'terrouristz' huh, u no wot?america need the jew more than the jews need them, the jews have control over media right?when theyv used you lot enuf...theyr gonna fuck you up...haha then say...oh jewz are gonna be wiv us...YAAAYYY!!!!

dumb bastrd
Flavius Aetius
+3|6815|Stalking Chuck Norris

sgk479 wrote:

you really think half the world is gonne be on your side? you dumd fuckin asshole 33%are christians out of which half dont even know what to believe,you walk down the road, come across a muslim, ask him who his prophet is, garunteed he will tell you its muhammed, walk down the road ask a 'christian' who his prophet is, lol he'l probably say sumthin like "MICHEAL JACKSON!" or since hez a paedo you might hear some1 say david chapelle yh,look forget half the christians hw much do you no about your religion???you believe jesus is the son of god???do you? well in that case if jesus is, then y isnt mohammed?y isnt abraham??? they were all prophets, no jesus was NOT the son of god fella we believe jesus as our prophet, we also believe the bible has been changed soo many times that you cant get two copies of a bible which have the same words made from different bible writters edittors whereas the quran hasnt been changed, it cant be changed you no why?coz 1 fifth of the muslim population know the quran with out looking at it.

so much as you watchin a guy screwin a donkey gay mother fucker wondor y you were watchin shit like that? you got no sisters to fuck ugly mother fucker?jst gonna pull ur dick out n jerk off over a guy screwin a donkey?wtf u myt aswell stick your dick into your fuckin dysonz hoover gay mother fucking sister shaggin queer bstrd and we bein the decendatns of the prophet does not mean we have to have an affair with our sister thick fucker the prophet had cousins obviously right? well f a cousin did marry then is that marrying your sister??? gay fucker you know you've been bustid starin at your mamz ass haha bet you learnt how to fuck by lookin at your dad shaggin your mumz sister thru the key hole then when your mum gets home you tell her the story no wonder y half you fuckers are divorced within several yearz of marraige!!!
We're not saying the religion is wrong. Its just christians and jews around the world do not go up in arms everytime something dear to them is desacrated. You think the world is out to get you. Notice how my posts lack a sense of fuckyness. That is because I can control my temper. You seem to know a lot about incest, care to elaborate?
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6883

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Ok here is something i can understand.  They are most upset about Muhammed actually being depicted.  But i still think it is messed up that they can have all this offensive propaganda against us but any amount we have on them is pretty much an act of war.  Personally i have NO RESPECT for any fundamentalist islamic.  This is in large part to having my ass shot at, seeing friends killed, and watching innocent civilians getting their heads cut off with a butter knife.  Also seeing some of their propaganda showing American soldiers on chopping blocks is another reason.  I'll make sure I am shot and killed before i let them exploit me for their sick agenda. At some point it is inevitable that there will be another "Crusade" like war.

When this happens though...I hate to say it but the Islamic religion is going to be almost annihilated from the face of the earth.  There are some good muslims out there but the fundamentalist muslims have given their religion as a whole a serious problem.  To teach your superior to everyone else in the world and that its ok to kill anyone who doesn't believe in your religion is a huge problem of some sick sons of bitches.  Its almost like the middle east is full of tan Hitlers for their leaders.  World War 3 will start in the middle east.  And it wont be pretty at all, possibly the end of the world...who knows.
Agreed, EL-Tee. 

The biggest issue I have with the Islamic religion is the conflicting messages I get from people that subscribe to the religion.  Don't get me wrong...maybe Americans are simply not being exposed to such things, but I personally don't think that we are THAT sheltered.  On one side, you have the "nice" Muslims saying that Islam is a religion of peace, blah blah blah...but on the other side, I simply DO NOT HEAR of Muslims doing acts of kindness like missionary and charity work.  In addition, anytime I hear the word Islam and Muslim, it is usually attached to some terrorist act, riots, car bombings, flag burning, and comments of how Israel should be destroyed. 

You can not preach a conflicting message in the modern world where a news story will circle the entire globe 10 times within an hour after the story breaks.  No way.   Simply put, Islam has a VERY....BAD...REPUTATION in the minds of probably the majority of the world.  And Muslim countries wonder why the US and EU DON'T want them to have nuclear weapons?!?!  That would be like giving Attila the Hun an Imperial AT-AT Walker and then setting him loose in New York City.  Might it be because we don't feel that Muslims can control themselves or their emotions?  Somebody commented that the cartoon was as offensive as urinating on the Virgin Mary and that might be true.  However, the difference is that CIVILIZED nations at least TRY to protest such things in other ways besides blowing up the person who offended them.  The perfect example would be back in '87 with the "Piss Christ" controversy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ).  There was outrage, yes.  There were calls for boycotts, yes.  There were calls for an apology, yes.  However...there were no riots.  No calls for fatwa or the assassination of the artist.  No fire bombing.  No DEATHS.

Muslims MUST change their mentality that you are either Muslim or an infidel because their current philosophy is a big fat double standard.  They feel morally justified in anything they do in the name of Islam and Muhammad because if you are an infidel, you are pretty much trash and you have no rights to co-exist with them anyhow.  In their minds, an infidel's opinion and rights don't count.  Why Muslims feel the need to enact God's "will" of removing infidels from the Earth is beyond me.  I would figure that if we were so horrifically bad, God is more than powerful enough to smite us from the planet like the dinosaurs and be done with it. 

It is that same steadfast cultural intolerance that has cause the rest of the world to leave them behind.  Islam is philosophically stuck about 1400 years in the past.  Islam has not evolved along with the rest of the world and now they find themselves "behind" in relation to the rest of the world in areas of wealth, power, technology, philosophy, and civility.  They want the respect of the rest of the world and equality in relation to the rest of the world, but then they don’t consider us to be equal to begin with.  That is a major contradiction.   

- Beatdown
Flavius Aetius
+3|6815|Stalking Chuck Norris

sgk479 wrote:

yh well soo much as havin jews on your side?take em you tosser theyr jst with you coz you protectin em in isreal, and your not allowin other muslim countries to help palastine or theyve turned into 'terrouristz' huh, u no wot?america need the jew more than the jews need them, the jews have control over media right?when theyv used you lot enuf...theyr gonna fuck you up...haha then say...oh jewz are gonna be wiv us...YAAAYYY!!!!

dumb bastrd
Last time I checked, they kicked every arab armies ass in the modern day wars. They are with us because they believe in tolleration. You clearly do not.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6916|Atlanta, GA USA
sgk479, you are a true ambassador for your religion.
Ryan
+1,230|6988|Alberta, Canada

DuVeL wrote:

If anyone is interested, all the cartoons can be found here:
http://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php?op … ;Itemid=74
maybe you should look, he posted them all there.
Hero764
+0|6829

atlvolunteer wrote:

And what would I be? A screwed up, nonsensical moron?

Last edited by Hero764 (2006-02-06 16:43:07)

atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6916|Atlanta, GA USA

Hero764 wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

Haha, quite possibly, though I haven't seen any of your posts.  Are they as eloquent as sgk479's?
razz
+7|6827|Australia
*wondering wether WWIII will break out on the forums before it does in the real world*
Beatdown Patrol
+1|6883

Havazn wrote:

i CANNOT believe that crap that i am hearing on this forum. You people talk of freedom of speech, yet in America, the so called 'leader of the free world', you can sue and win against someone who slandered your name. So what, you talk about being able to say whatever you want, but as soon as you do, you get hit with a multimillion dollar lawsuit. its amazing the hypocracy that you believe in.

Not all Muslims believe in a war against the West. However, the danish cartoon went as far as to say that the whole religion is based on it. Which is absolutely absurd and incorrect.

Have some respect for what you dont understand.

One last thing. The Oklahoma Bomber what White.
With all due respect, Havazn, you might need to read up on the Freedom of Speech protected by the First Amendment of the United States really means.  It is NOT the ability to say whatever you want.  If so, then there wouldn't be any copyright laws, FCC regulation of network television or radio...and yes...SLANDER laws (which include libel for written defamation).

To sue for damages at having your name slandered is completely different from saying that "[enter your deity or dead prophet of choice] sucks" because there has to be proof that what was said has "damaged" the individual's character/reputation or financials.  Islam is not a person and Muhammad is no longer living.  Therefore by United States law,  the only person that would have merit to "sue" for libel would be Mohammad, himself...or perhaps his direct descendants.

...and finally, even though the cartoon was absurd and incorrect, so are a lot of things that are put in print.  That is not justify the over-reactive response from the Muslims worldwide.  I have complete respect for what I don't understand, but the fact still remains that the same reaction would have happened if that newspaper had posted a huge article stating that Muhammad was an fraud and the Islamic religion was founded on the principles of a crazy man.  People have been saying this about Jesus and Christianity almost daily for as long as there have been newspapers and nobody bats an eye...but it if is Muhammad and Islam, get ready to be bombed.

- Beatdown
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6828|Stillwater, Ok

Hero764 wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

No your atleast being reasonable and I can respect that.  Its that sgrk whatever his name that is pathetic.  He is right that the Kuran has not been changed since its origins. I wish i could say the same for the Bible but we had some fucked up popes at one time that changed it.  Hell thats how the crusades started was cuase we at one time believed the popes word was God's word.  But its his kind of attitude that is giving a horrible name for Islam.  There are descent Muslims out there as a whole but there are also a large majority that are fucked up.  Same with the Christian faith but the double standards have to stop for us to be able to coexhist peacefully.  The vatican had it fucked up times of philosophy deleting passages from earlier scripts and such.  But christianity is also based of Judaism and its Torra.  I know the Bible has been changed and I also know about my lord and my God.  I don't believe everything in the Bible becuase it has been changed so much but I still believe in the most important part. 

While I may disagree with some things that are posted and insult my religion I will by no means start a war or start killing people over it.  No religion is perfect becuase every single one is subject to a persons interpretation and that is how denominations of religion come about.  Islam and the Shi'ites and Sunni while Christianity has alot more.  But it is that wanker who is rampaging about him being superior and us inferior that is pissing me off.  It is that mentality that will start a war among the ignorant.

Sgk479 for your information though i also know about the profits in my religion and your religion happened to spawn off of Abraham.  The 12 tribes of Israel also came from Abraham, he is the father of both religions.  John the Baptist is another prophet of ours and Jesus was born from a virgin at the time.  It is also believed that later on he had a brother named James.  I bet you could ask my almost anything about my religion and i could tell you about it.  So kiss my ass.

Last edited by 2ndLt.Tucker (2006-02-06 17:25:13)

Beatdown Patrol
+1|6883

sgk479 wrote:

you really think half the world is gonne be on your side? you dumd fuckin asshole 33%are christians out of which half dont even know what to believe,you walk down the road, come across a muslim, ask him who his prophet is, garunteed he will tell you its muhammed, walk down the road ask a 'christian' who his prophet is, lol he'l probably say sumthin like "MICHEAL JACKSON!" or since hez a paedo you might hear some1 say david chapelle yh,look forget half the christians hw much do you no about your religion???you believe jesus is the son of god???do you? well in that case if jesus is, then y isnt mohammed?y isnt abraham??? they were all prophets, no jesus was NOT the son of god fella we believe jesus as our prophet, we also believe the bible has been changed soo many times that you cant get two copies of a bible which have the same words made from different bible writters edittors whereas the quran hasnt been changed, it cant be changed you no why?coz 1 fifth of the muslim population know the quran with out looking at it.

so much as you watchin a guy screwin a donkey gay mother fucker wondor y you were watchin shit like that? you got no sisters to fuck ugly mother fucker?jst gonna pull ur dick out n jerk off over a guy screwin a donkey?wtf u myt aswell stick your dick into your fuckin dysonz hoover gay mother fucking sister shaggin queer bstrd and we bein the decendatns of the prophet does not mean we have to have an affair with our sister thick fucker the prophet had cousins obviously right? well f a cousin did marry then is that marrying your sister??? gay fucker you know you've been bustid starin at your mamz ass haha bet you learnt how to fuck by lookin at your dad shaggin your mumz sister thru the key hole then when your mum gets home you tell her the story no wonder y half you fuckers are divorced within several yearz of marraige!!!

Last edited by sgk479 (Today 19:28:25)
Wow...I would love to know what exactly you edited in your post.  It reminds me of that anonymous saying, "Profanity is the attempt of a lazy and feeble mind to express itself forcefully."

First, I believe you are writing in such an obviously offensive manner in the hopes that you can start a flame war and get this threat shut down by the Admins.  That way, nobody can discuss how foolish it looks for the Muslim world to riot over a cartoon.  I just wanted to call you out on that issue.

Second...if you are indeed a Muslim, the nature of your comments is EXACTLY what people mean when they say Muslims are intolerant.  I am sure that you will flame me for that stereotypical statement, but I am only calling it as people perceive it.  You are coming across as somebody who simply does not have the mental facilities to handle anybody making critical statements about your religion or you do not have the mental facilities to respond to such statements in a civilized manner.

- Beatdown

Last edited by Beatdown Patrol (2006-02-06 17:24:58)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6837|Sweden
sgk479 is exactly one of those sick bastard that we swedes hate over anything else! Really have the energy to care about a stupid picture of someone who problably never existed. (I dont belive in Jesus either).

""Satans jävla Blatte bög helvete!!! is all I have to say.""

Now lets see what you will say about this...
ilyandor
+31|6834|Phoenix, AZ

sgk479 wrote:

yow ilyandor, you wrote that we muslims can take a life over a cartoon? crazy mother fucker what the fuck, you draw pictures of our prophet what you want us to do, give you flowers???!!! we love our prophet more then you love your mother asshole, me may not be perfect in the way we should be but we love our prophet. he was the greatest man to have walked this planet
YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT:

- YOU WILL / WOULD KILL SOMEONE WHO DRAWS A PICTURE OF A DEAD GUY WHO YOU THINK IS GOD.

LET'S REPEAT THIS:

- YOU WILL KILL ANYONE WHO >>>DRAWS<<< A PICTURE OF A DEAD GUY (WHO YOU THINK WAS A PROPHET).

THAT'S CALLED = "MINDLESS FUCKING MIDDLE-EAST FUCKING RADICAL-BULLSHITISM."

THANK'S FOR PROVING THAT YOU LIVE IN TIMES BEFORE CHRIST, OUR TRUE GOD'S SON, AND THAT YOU VALUE NO HUMAN LIFE BUT SOME NONEXISTENT RADICAL SUICIDAL BOLLOCKS.

P.S. NEXT TIME SOMEONE OFFENDS YOU, GO BLOW YOURSELF UP! AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT WHERE THERS PLENTY OF INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THAT WAY YOU'LL BE SHAGGING YOUR 40 WHORES UP IN HEAVEN!!!

Last edited by ilyandor (2006-02-06 17:44:57)

ilyandor
+31|6834|Phoenix, AZ

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

Found this on the Internet:
-Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia.  A Christian school.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt.  No Muslim outrage.
-A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India.  Kills six.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia.  Muslims shoot children in the back.  No Muslim outrage.
-Let's go way back.  Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses.  Over 700 are injured.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons.  No Muslim outrage
-Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world.  No Muslim outrage.
-Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge.  No Muslim outrage.
-Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed.  Muslims are outraged.
I LOVE YOU, TANKWHORE. IN A NON-GAY WAY, OF COURSE.
razz
+7|6827|Australia

sgk479 wrote:

we brought you the first fuckin library, we gave you education you smelly bastrds we also brought cleanliness to europe yh? go shag your dad you gay bstrd
Then how come you can't spell you illiterate fuck? And if Europeans are smelly, dirty bastards as you say, then what the fuck does that make you? Your probably one of those stupid muslims that goes to bed with dishes still under your turban, fuck off you foul prick. Take your bullshit elsewhere go blow something up you piece of shit.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6812

Years ago, at a construction site, my father saved a muslim co-worker from getting killed from some falling material.  Next day, this muslim co-worker issued death threats to my father, claiming that he tried to kill him.  Some honor issue.  Go figure.

I have a friend from Iran, who prior to the overthrow of the Shah, regularly visited Turkey to "party with the ladies", since prostitution was not allowed in Iran.  Go figure.

I have issues with a belief that allows justified killings.  True, Islam has changed a bit, but when was the last time you saw a major muslim individual speak out that justified killing is no longer the Islamic way.  I'm sure we can get our Pope to say that stoning adulterers is no longer the Christian way.

Anyone watch Showtime's Sleeper Cell?  There was one episode regarding a Moderate Muslim who was killed prior to issuing a Fatwa condemning al Qaeda.  Quoting the Amazon poster:

"In one of the most affecting episodes, a soft-spoken sheik approaches a dedicated terrorist in a Yemen jail, armed only with his knowledge of the Quran. The questioning begins, "Brother, what is the greatest jihad?" When he hears the answer, "War with the infidels", this holy man explains the true nature of jihad, the battle within the self to become Allah's holy warrior. He teaches the extremist to go beyond the hatreds he has embraced, to discover the true meaning of his religion, to live his convictions. That such a terrorist can change is a tribute to the power of this religion. When the holy man travels to America to deliver a fatwa against any Al Qaeda operating in this country, Farik is charged with stopping him by any means; this fatwa would render a death blow to the entire endeavor. With his usual canniness, Farik chooses Christian to do the deed, the one man who had sought a private meeting after hearing the sheik speak at the mosque."

Awesome, but short-lived series.
Hero764
+0|6829

ilyandor wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

yow ilyandor, you wrote that we muslims can take a life over a cartoon? crazy mother fucker what the fuck, you draw pictures of our prophet what you want us to do, give you flowers???!!! we love our prophet more then you love your mother asshole, me may not be perfect in the way we should be but we love our prophet. he was the greatest man to have walked this planet

- YOU WILL / WOULD KILL SOMEONE WHO DRAWS A PICTURE OF A DEAD GUY WHO YOU THINK IS GOD.

LET'S REPEAT THIS:

- YOU WILL KILL ANYONE WHO >>>DRAWS<<< A PICTURE OF A DEAD GUY (WHO YOU THINK WAS A PROPHET).

THANK'S FOR PROVING THAT YOU LIVE IN TIMES BEFORE CHRIST, OUR TRUE GOD'S SON, AND THAT YOU VALUE NO HUMAN LIFE BUT SOME NONEXISTENT RADICAL SUICIDAL BOLLOCKS.

P.S. NEXT TIME SOMEONE OFFENDS YOU, GO BLOW YOURSELF UP! AND MAKE SURE YOU DO IT WHERE THERS PLENTY OF INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THAT WAY YOU'LL BE SHAGGING YOUR 40 WHORES UP IN HEAVEN!!!
Ilyandor, calm down lol. If someone drew a picture of the prophet I wouldn't kill him... That would be... absurd IMO. I would just ask him/her to keep it to keep it to his/herself, not deal with it through killing.

SGK may have proven your point... But I still haven't.

And yes, I don't value human life but some nonexistent radical suicide bollocks... Do I? But... Who said we'd be shagging 40 whores in heaven? >.>

Finally, no one ever said Prophet Muhammad was our god.....

Get your facts straight about Islam first before you make truly bigoted posts.

Last edited by Hero764 (2006-02-06 18:42:57)

2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6828|Stillwater, Ok
Hero did just shutup alot of people.  I missed it but you are right Muhammed was your profit a messenger of Allah.  Allah is your God.  Kind of like in Christianity our Lord is Jesus and our God is Jahova.
aipotwckma
+5|6800

ilyandor wrote:

LET'S REPEAT THIS:

No, actually, I wouldn't. I actually respect other peoples religions, unlike some other muslims. Though I do believe Islam is the true religion, I don't believe that I should go everywhere in the world declarind death sentences to everyone who isn't one.

However, when people do insult my religion out of the blue, I do take some offense but I am one of those people who understands how to control oneself when it comes to such matters.

ilyandor wrote:

Yes, I am full of mindless fucking Middle Eastern Fucking Radical Bullshitism. But what is mindless fucking Middle Eastern Fucking Radical Bullshitism? Define it for me, please. Are you just stating that because you wan't to go convert shopping? Turning your opinion into propaganda isn't in good taste in my opinion.

ilyandor wrote:

Opinionated.

ilyandor wrote:

I'm sure you'll be going to heaven with your sig, oh the so pious ilyandor.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6812

Hero764 wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

LET'S REPEAT THIS:

Ilyandor, calm down lol. If someone drew a picture of the prophet I wouldn't kill him... That would be... absurd IMO. I would just ask him/her to keep it to keep it to his/herself, not deal with it through killing.

SGK may have proven your point... But I still haven't.

And yes, I don't value human life but some nonexistent radical suicide bollocks... Do I? But... Who said we'd be shagging 40 whores in heaven? >.>

Finally, no one ever said Prophet Muhammad was our god.....

Get your facts straight about Islam first before you make truly bigoted posts.
"The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah to Sana'a."

"They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine (that will neither pain their heads nor take away their reason); with fruits of their own choice and flesh of fowls that they relish. And theirs shall be the dark-eyed houris, chaste as hidden pearls: a guerdon for their deeds... We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand..."

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the pen?s of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one will marry seventy houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

"By the Being in Whose Hand is my life, I love that I should be killed in the way of Allah; then I should be brought back to life and be killed again in His way..."; "The Prophet said, 'Nobody who enters Paradise will ever like to return to this world even if he were offered everything, except the martyr who will desire to return to this world and be killed 10 times for the sake of the great honour that has been bestowed upon him'." [Sahih Muslim, chapters 781, 782, The Merit of Jihad and the Merit of Martyrdom.]
Hero764
+0|6829
Right.... But see? It's 72 not 40.

Virgins not whores btw.

Last edited by Hero764 (2006-02-06 19:13:03)

ilyandor
+31|6834|Phoenix, AZ

aipotwckma wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

LET'S REPEAT THIS:

No, actually, I wouldn't. I actually respect other peoples religions, unlike some other muslims. Though I do believe Islam is the true religion, I don't believe that I should go everywhere in the world declarind death sentences to everyone who isn't one.
>>>thanks 4 that.

However, when people do insult my religion out of the blue, I do take some offense but I am one of those people who understands how to control oneself when it comes to such matters.
>>>out of the blue? i believe its not really "out-of-the-blue" read the thread title.

ilyandor wrote:

Yes, I am full of mindless fucking Middle Eastern Fucking Radical Bullshitism. But what is mindless fucking Middle Eastern Fucking Radical Bullshitism? Define it for me, please. Are you just stating that because you wan't to go convert shopping? Turning your opinion into propaganda isn't in good taste in my opinion.
>>>mindless fucking Middle Eastern Fucking Radical Bullshitism means what tankwhore wannabe wrote. read his reply. You blaming me for giving an opinion on something unbelievably insane, is also that.

ilyandor wrote:

Opinionated.
>>>and you are a hypocrate, in my 'opinion'. Why? for replying with your, umm, OPINIONS.

ilyandor wrote:

I'm sure you'll be going to heaven with your sig, oh the so pious ilyandor.
>>>YES. PERHAPS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT. MY GOD WILL NOT SEND ME TO HELL JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A CUTE BOOTYFUL GIRL AND AN AK 101 IN MY SIG. BECAUSE HE IS A JUST, MERCIFUL AND UNDERSTANDING GOD.

P.S. I do know that your holy book endorses none of what these radicals are doing. there are good people and bad people. I AM NOT SAYING THAT ISLAM IS FALSE.

P-E-A-C-E
JonskyGBR
+5|6818|England

jarhedch wrote:

Oh, and by the way berserk, since you hate america so much, why don't you count all the things that america has done that has had influence in your life, be it good or bad, and get rid of it. Ie: your phone, electricity, computer, internet, freedom of speech, cheap fuel, pro-Israeli stance, etc. then, you can truly say you aren't a waste of space that tries to have his cake and it it too.
This is one reason people in the rest of the world don't like America, you(particular person, not all americans) think you invented Everything.

Electricity - Wasn't invented but discovered - Making it was invented - Many Nationalities were involved to create what we know today.
Greeks
Around 600 BC Greeks found that by rubbing an 'electron' (a hard Fossilised resin that today is known as Amber) against a fur cloth, it would attract particles of straw. This strange effect remained a mystery for over 2000 years, until, around
AD 1600, Dr William Gilbert (English)investigated the reactions of amber and magnets and first recorded the word 'Electric' in a report on the theory of magnetism
Benjamin Franklin(in his own words)
Franklin was an American writer, publisher, scientist and diplomat, who helped to draw up the famous Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution. In 1752 Franklin proved that lightning and the spark from amber were one and the same thing. The story of this famous milestone is a familiar one, in which Franklin fastened an iron spike to a silken kite, which he flew during a thunderstorm, while holding the end of the kite string by an iron key. When lightening flashed, a tiny spark jumped from the key to his wrist. The experiment proved Franklin's theory, but was extremely dangerous - He could easily have been killed.
Galvani and Volta
In 1786, Luigi Galvani, an Italian professor of medicine, found that when the leg of a dead frog was touched by a metal knife, the leg twitched violently. Galvani thought that the muscles of the frog must contain electricity. By 1792 another Italian scientist, Alessandro Volta, disagreed: he realised that the main factors in Galvani's discovery were the two different metals - the steel knife and the tin plate - apon which the frog was lying. Volta showed that when moisture comes between two different metals, electricity is created. This led him to invent the first electric battery, the voltaic pile, which he made from thin sheets of copper and zinc separated by moist pasteboard. In this way, a new kind of electricity was discovered, electricity that flowed steadily like a current of water instead of discharging itself in a single spark or shock. Volta showed that electricity could be made to travel from one place to another by wire, thereby making an important contribution to the science of electricity. The unit of electrical potential, the Volt, is named after Volta.
Michael Faraday
The credit for generating electric current on a practical scale goes to the famous English scientist, Michael Faraday. Faraday was greatly interested in the invention of the electromagnet, but his brilliant mind took earlier experiments still further. If electricity could produce magnetism, why couldn't magnetism produce electricity. In 1831, Faraday found the solution. Electricity could be produced through magnetism by motion. He discovered that when a magnet was moved inside a coil of copper wire, a tiny electric current flows through the wire. Of course, by today's standards, Faraday's electric dynamo or electric generator was crude, and provided only a small electric current be he discovered the first method of generating electricity by means of motion in a magnetic field.
Thomas Edison and Joseph Swan
Nearly 40 years went by before a really practical DC (Direct Current) generator was built by Thomas Edison in America. Edison's many inventions included the phonograph and an improved printing telegraph. In 1878 Joseph Swan, a British scientist, invented the incandescent filament lamp and within twelve months Edison made a similar discovery in America. Swan and Edison later set up a joint company to produce the first practical filament lamp. Prior to this, electric lighting had been mere crude arc lamps. Edison used his DC generator to provide electricity to light his laboratory and later to illuminate the first New York street to be lit by electric lamps, in September 1882. Edison's successes were not without controversy, however - although he was convinced of the merits of DC for generating electricity, other scientists in Europe and America recognised that DC brought major disadvantages.
George Westinghouse and Nikola Tesla
Westinghouse was a famous American inventor and industrialist who purchased and developed Nikola Tesla's (Crotian)patented motor for generating alternating current. The work of Westinghouse, Tesla and others gradually persuaded American society that the future lay with AC rather than DC (Adoption of AC generation enabled the transmission of large blocks of electrical, power using higher voltages via transformers, which would have been impossible otherwise). Today the unit of measurement for magnetic fields commemorates Tesla's name.
James Watt
When Edison's generator was coupled with Watt's steam engine, large scale electricity generation became a practical proposition. James Watt, the Scottish inventor of the steam condensing engine, was born in 1736. His improvements to steam engines were patented over a period of 15 years, starting in 1769 and his name was given to the electric unit of power, the Watt. Watt's engines used the reciprocating piston, however, today's thermal power stations use steam turbines, following the Rankine cycle, worked out by another famous Scottish engineer, William J.M Rankine, in 1859.
Andre Ampere and George Ohm
Andre Marie Ampere, a French mathematician who devoted himself to the study of electricity and magnetism, was the first to explain the electro-dynamic theory. A permanent memorial to Ampere is the use of his name for the unit of electric current. George Simon Ohm, a German mathematician and physicist, was a college teacher in Cologne when in 1827 he published, "The galvanic Circuit Investigated Mathematically". His theories were coldly received by German scientists but his research was recognised in Britain and he was awarded the Copley Medal in 1841. His name has been given to the unit of electrical resistance.

And I know for certain that none of the components in my PC are "Made in America"

Telephone - again - Many Nations
Early development
The following is a brief summary of the history of the invention of the telephone:
1849: Antonio Meucci, an Italian living in Havana, demonstrates a device later called a telephone. (The demonstration involves direct electrical connections to people.)
1854 Charles Bourseul publishes a description of a make-break telephone transmitter and receiver but does not construct a working instrument.
1854 Meucci demonstrates an electric telephone in New York. [1]
1860 Johann Philipp Reis demonstrates a make-break transmitter after the design of Bourseul.
1860 Meucci supposedly demonstrates his telephone on Staten Island.
1861 Reis manages to transfer voice electrically over a distance of 340 feet, see Reis' telephone.
1871 Meucci files a patent caveat (a statement of intention to patent).
1872 Elisha Gray founds Western Electric Manufacturing Company.
July 1873 Thomas Alva Edison notes variable resistance in carbon grains due to pressure, but shelves the discovery.
1874 Gray demonstrates his liquid transmitter telephone at the Highland Park Presbyterian Church.
2 June 1875 Alexander Graham Bell first transmits voice.
1 July 1875 Bell first uses a bi-directional capable telephone (Both the transmitter and the receiver were identical membrane instruments.)
14 February 1876 Bell files his first patent on the telephone.
Two hours later Gray files his patent caveat.
30 January 1877 Alexndra Graham Bell (Scottish)patents the electro-dynamic transmitter, receiver telephone.

Computer
The abacus, a simple counting aid, may have been invented in Babylonia (now Iraq) in the fourth century B.C
1936 Konrad Zuse - Z1 Computer First freely programmable computer. German
1942 John Atanasoff & Clifford Berry  - ABC Computer Who was first in the computing biz is not always as easy as ABC.
1944 Howard Aiken & Grace Hopper - Harvard Mark I Computer The Harvard Mark 1 computer.
1946 John Presper Eckert & John W. Mauchly - ENIAC 1 Computer 20,000 vacuum tubes later...
1948 Frederic Williams & Tom Kilburn - Manchester Baby Computer & The Williams Tube Baby and the Williams Tube turn on the memories.
1947/48 John Bardeen, Walter Brattain & Wiliam Shockley - The Transistor No, a transistor is not a computer, but this invention greatly affected the history of computers. 
1951 John Presper Eckert & John W. Mauchly - UNIVAC Computer First commercial computer & able to pick presidential winners.
1953 International Business Machines - IBM 701 EDPM Computer IBM enters into 'The History of Computers'.
1954 John Backus & IBM - FORTRAN Computer Programming Language The first successful high level programming language.
1955 (In Use 1959) -  Stanford Research Institute, Bank of America,  and General Electric
ERMA and MICR The first bank industry computer - also MICR (magnetic ink character recognition) for reading checks.
1958 Jack Kilby & Robert Noyce - The Integrated Circuit Otherwise known as 'The Chip'
1962 Steve Russell & MIT - Spacewar Computer Game The first computer game invented.
1964 Douglas Engelbart - Computer Mouse & Windows Nicknamed the mouse because the tail came out the end.
1969 ARPAnet The original Internet. - 1970 Intel 1103 Computer Memory The world's first available dynamic RAM chip.
1971 Faggin, Hoff & Mazor - Intel 4004 Computer Microprocessor The first microprocessor.
1971 Alan Shugart &IBM - The "Floppy" Disk Nicknamed the "Floppy" for its flexibility.
1973 Robert Metcalfe & Xerox - The Ethernet Computer Networking Networking.
1974/75 Scelbi  & Mark-8 Altair & IBM 5100 Computers The first consumer computers.
1976/77 Apple I, II & TRS-80 & Commodore Pet Computers More first consumer computers.
1978 Dan Bricklin & Bob Frankston
VisiCalc Spreadsheet Software Any product that pays for itself in two weeks is a surefire winner.
1979 Seymour Rubenstein & Rob Barnaby
WordStar Software Word Processors.
1981 IBM - The IBM PC - Home Computer From an "Acorn" grows a personal computer revolution
1981 Microsoft - MS-DOS Computer Operating System From "Quick And Dirty" comes the operating system of the century.
1983 Apple Lisa Computer The first home computer with a GUI, graphical user interface.
1984 Apple Macintosh Computer The more affordable home computer with a GUI.
1985 Microsoft Windows Microsoft begins the friendly war with Apple.

The World Wide Web (not to be confused with the internet)
Tim Berners-Lee
The British scientist, who lives in the US, , Dubbed the "Father of the Web", he came up with a system over 10 years ago to organise, link and browse internet pages.

Not trying to Flame you, just look into who actually invented something before you claim it's American

Last edited by JonskyGBR (2006-02-06 20:12:03)

sgk479
+1|6800

Flavius Aetius wrote:

sgk479 wrote:

We're not saying the religion is wrong. Its just christians and jews around the world do not go up in arms everytime something dear to them is desacrated. You think the world is out to get you. Notice how my posts lack a sense of fuckyness. That is because I can control my temper. You seem to know a lot about incest, care to elaborate?
my dear Flavius Aetius  suck my fucking dick yh, then get fuckin pissed and like most pissed fukcers you drink till you drop or 'blackout' huh? dumb mother fucker you dont black out you end up shaggin your mum coz you wen your pissed that thing of yours hangin out needs sum fuckin atention now you dont give a shiit if its your wife whoz gna give your dick attention, or your sister, or even your mother, son of a bitch you'd fuck your grandma or your daughter thick fuckin fucker you say i cant control my temper?son of a bitch you cant control your FUCKIN DICKZ NEEEDZ mother fucker you cant do shit!!! HW THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKERZ GONA CONTROL YOUR ANGER WHEN YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR DICK???

lol you dumb fuckin asshole hahaha

Last edited by sgk479 (2006-02-07 02:40:01)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard