Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6737|Sweden
Hi again!

Once, i shot one guy in a helicopter with the chinese standard sniper rifle "Type88". I haven't been able to prove it until now, when i finally found the battlerecorderfile in the community i started to record! The shot was done for about 6 months ago. I played wake as usuall and spawned at beach where we faced some baserape by our stolen Z10 helicopter. But i shot on him, hoping him to crash into a tree so i would get two kills. But what i noticed was that he died from my type88 rifle which is impossible? How the heck did i manage to kill him with the standard sniper rifle? I can't figure it out, right angle? bug? low health? It will probably remain as a mystery..

If someone doesn't belive the video i can upload the battlerecorder(shouldn't be necessary?)

Now enjoy the movie!

Download:
Filefront(can also be streamed from here,download (39,69MB) for higher quality):
http://files.filefront.com/Modell88vsHe … einfo.html

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sezEvmZodac#GU5U2spHI_4

- Shroom

EDIT: Fixed link.

Last edited by Mushroomcar (2007-11-28 09:58:49)

']['error
Banned
+630|6661|The Netherlands
hax
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6356|Too late for you to know...

Nice!
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6737|Sweden
hehe thx
BL4CKL10N
+66|6299
Easy to explain. Explanation is based on the impossibility of being able to kill the pilot with a Type88.

1. You had a M95, but later you noticed that in your Battlerecorder file you hold a Type88. Very common bug, the kill is also shown as the glitched weapon. Me for example had the DAO during a game, but in the recorder file I was clearly shooting with a MP5; kills also showed as MP5.

2. You know the truth; you had a M95, but hey, why don't I just invent a story and show off a bit with my ''new finding''

3. You took some minutes to record the movie. Editing sucked, btw.

4. After a few minutes, you text was prepared and you hit the ''Submit'' button.

Back to you question: Type88vsZ10, is it possible?

My answer: No. So don't invent it.
[alpha_team_nipper]
+1|6542
oh damn, so cool video nice edit nice music u got the hole c4k3    nice one
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6387|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Easy to explain. Explanation is based on the impossibility of being able to kill the pilot with a Type88.

1. You had a M95, but later you noticed that in your Battlerecorder file you hold a Type88. Very common bug, the kill is also shown as the glitched weapon. Me for example had the DAO during a game, but in the recorder file I was clearly shooting with a MP5; kills also showed as MP5.

2. You know the truth; you had a M95, but hey, why don't I just invent a story and show off a bit with my ''new finding''

4. After a few minutes, you text was prepared and you hit the ''Submit'' button.

He is correct. I found it hard to believe. I have also found when I'm using an L96 it comes up on the BR file as M24. Trying to outsmart people on here is pretty stupid, unless you really are that stupid and didn't realise. Nice try.
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6737|Sweden

BL4CKL10N wrote:

My reply:

1. Very common weapon bug? I played on that server for like 1.5 years, wake only, i have never experienced that kind of weapon bug, that you get m95 instead of type88. Please show some proof of that bug first with m95 and type88, or i can't belive it since i've never experienced it. Does it also shoot multiple shots then, as a auto sniper?

2. Why did i shoot multiple shots then? (check battlerecorder demo or video again)

3. And if you think the editing sucked, do you have an "example" that you've made perhaps and can you motivate your opinion? If not, please do not say anything about editing.

4. You can always check through the battlerecorder file which i'm uploading to you (tell me if link doesn't work, then i can send you on xfire:
mushroomcar ):
http://files.filefront.com/demo7bf2demo … einfo.html

5. Please check through the demofile and you will see for your self that it indeed is a modell88 that i'm using. I am named +NB+ in the demo file since i have a too long nickname for battlerecorder, +NB+ {DTM}Mushroomcar. But you can see my name when you spectate me. The victims name in the demo is The_Unborn_Nemesis with the tag [Wc].

6. By the way, be nice to people or you might get disliked.

7. Please write and record your results since i want to know what you get, can you prove that it is a "weapon bug" and other things you've mentioned?

8. Well i can prove it is a Chinese Modell88 since, it shows up as a Modell88, it looks like  an Modell88, it is an the chinese auto sniper (you can hear and see when i shoot multiple shots in the battlerecorder aswell as the video). Look for yourself in the battlerecorder demo!

Question; Yes it is possible!

- Shroom
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6136|sweden
I Dunno Lol
dill13
+67|6210

laggy hit boxes his head hitbox lag out of the heli, ive had it happen to me a few times.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6387|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Mushroomcar wrote:

My reply:

1. Very common weapon bug? I played on that server for like 1.5 years, wake only, i have never experienced that kind of weapon bug, that you get m95 instead of type88. Please show some proof of that bug first with m95 and type88, or i can't belive it since i've never experienced it. Does it also shoot multiple shots then, as a auto sniper?

2. Why did i shoot multiple shots then? (check battlerecorder demo or video again)

3. And if you think the editing sucked, do you have an "example" that you've made perhaps and can you motivate your opinion? If not, please do not say anything about editing.

4. You can always check through the battlerecorder file which i'm uploading to you (tell me if link doesn't work, then i can send you on xfire:
mushroomcar ):

5. Please check through the demofile and you will see for your self that it indeed is a modell88 that i'm using. I am named +NB+ in the demo file since i have a too long nickname for battlerecorder, +NB+ {DTM}Mushroomcar. But you can see my name when you spectate me. The victims name in the demo is The_Unborn_Nemesis with the tag [Wc].

7. Please write and record your results since i want to know what you get, can you prove that it is a "weapon bug" and other things you've mentioned?

8. Well i can prove it is a Chinese Modell88 since, it shows up as a Modell88, it looks like  an Modell88, it is an the chinese auto sniper (you can hear and see when i shoot multiple shots in the battlerecorder aswell as the video). Look for yourself in the battlerecorder demo!

- Shroom
You clearly are stupid. Your missing both his and my point completely. And I really can't be arsed to explain it again. Work it out kiddo.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6306|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I agree with Blacklion, though I don't agree with the douchebaggery.

With Battlerecorder and unlocks, sometimes weapons show up as the stock weapon even though you used the unlock. There have been many times where I remember using the L85, only to look back and see myself using a full-auto M16. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but unless I see actual footage from the round, I can't be too sure.

Nice shot, anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone
I was screwing around on the carrier in wake with an M24 waiting for a plane to spawn, while I was waiting the attack chopper spawned and the 2 people waiting got in. As I had nothing better to do, was bored and as it does nothing I took a shot at the gunner, to my surprise it came up with a TK and punish a couple of seconds later (I really can't blame him).
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6695|Middle of nowhere
well i'm just gonna say great shot, whether you did it with the Type 88 or M95, i doubt anyone else in the thread has killed a person in a chopper like that before
Fateless
+36|6259|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Well, put it this way, it was a kill shot, regardless of the weapon. nice one.

Fateless.
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6343
The video was put together great, nice point of view to get yourself in the kill shot.
The BR weapon bug is kind of popular but he shot twice in a row.
Proving it was an automatic rifle being the 88.
I was skeptical while reading the comments until the movie finished DL.
xkullx
+105|6230
Lol , its not a weapon bug.
Its a hitbox bug, you can actually knife a chopper pilot in the right circumstances.

Think of it like when u are flying a jet, shooting at a heli, killing the pilot and the heli is allmost unharmed, thats cause the hitbox is outside the heli for a brief moment.

A spinning heli on a helipad is the easies to get hitboxes outside, just spray with Ak or something when a heli is spinning around, you will soon notice some cool things are about to happen

Its just Bf2, its not perfect.
Mushroomcar
I L0v3 C4k3
+18|6737|Sweden
Nighthawk843: I know what you meant by that bug, but i SAID in my reply that i've never experienced that bug with m95 and type88. By the way; i did not use unlocks, i never used unlocks for the last year in bf2. So if it was so common as Blacklion said, then it shouldn't be any problem to show it? At least check through the demo file(? And act a bit more "nice" to people, please.

xkullx: That could be true, but it would be a very rare occasion indeed. I often shot helis with my snipers, hoping them to crash into something. I'm just gonna call it one hell of a shot in a "bf2 life time".

I'm still sticking to that he was killed by an Modell88 since it was multiple shots fired, and it looks and sounds like it.

To those who likes my movies; I will make like 3-4 more from battlefield2, i don't play the game anymore. But i do make movies out of the clips i've recorded and the last community files. There will be one knife movie, one sniper movie and one sniper movie 3rd person and one mix video.
After those movies, i will move on to Call of Duty:IV movies.

- Shroom

Last edited by Mushroomcar (2007-11-28 23:19:08)

BL4CKL10N
+66|6299

Mushroomcar wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

My reply:

mushroomcar ):

- Shroom
---------------------------------

1. yes, there is this bug

2. and yes, the bug affects multiple shots

3. here's one of many vids I've made. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 10168.html  i find it very amusing cause it was my last project with my best bf2 m8s.

4. no thanks

5. what? bug is bug

6. guess what? it's not my fucking problem

7. just play and watch
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6365|Belfast
maybe he shot it with a t88 and it crashed
it would come up as your kill and "Type 88" on the top
MysteryJake
+12|6224|California

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Don't be so quick to negate this guy...
Considering you know so much about BF2's glitches then explain to me how I was shot out of a moving helicopter with an AK-47 on Wake, Last I heard the AK-47 is a Chinese Assault/Medic weapon only (Not sniper in case you were wondering what my point was...).

The floor is yours Bl4CKL10N.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6299

MysteryJake wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Don't be so quick to negate this guy...
Considering you know so much about BF2's glitches then explain to me how I was shot out of a moving helicopter with an AK-47 on Wake, Last I heard the AK-47 is a Chinese Assault/Medic weapon only (Not sniper in case you were wondering what my point was...).

The floor is yours Bl4CKL10N.
Weapon bug? Never heard of it? Sometimes the server just shows you a completely different gun/weapon which killed you. Also it is possible to kill a helicopter if you shoot it before it crashes or explodes.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6666
cool
l41e
+677|6665

How is anything having to do with BR "very common", if 1% of servers run BR and 1% of those have managed to make it work?
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6201
i once killed a z-10 with a usmc shotty

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard