mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6240|Uk
I recently purchased a 360 and even though i now have no money and very little life i dont regret it, i bought games which are long lasting and have many friends with 360s to play with/against and so think it was the right choice

think back to when you bought your 360/PS3 (assuming that if you reply you have done) and what your first impressions were, and what they are now
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6526
my friend has a 360 with 14 games, and he regrets it. for that price, you could buy 2 decent gaming pc's.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6136|Scotland!
I liked the xbox360 for a while, bought and finished a bunch of gamees, but paying for single-player games annoys me, and I prefer multiplayer with mouse and keyboard. Kiddies on their mics on xbox live puts me off a lot.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6452

I kinda regret buying the PS3. But that's only because the good games isn't out yet like MGS4 and GoW.
jord
+2,382|6682|The North, beyond the wall.
I've got a 360, it's great.
Ryan
+1,230|6847|Alberta, Canada

My first impression was I wish I had one. The impression still remains.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York
I got my Xbox 360 in December of '06. First thought was HOLY SHIT.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6240|Uk
i know what you mean Jamesy, it gets fucking annoying, but every now and again you get one you can rip the piss out of, and lets face it, im better at doing that then they are, they are normally retarded
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6634|Mexifornia, USA

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I liked the xbox360 for a while, bought and finished a bunch of gamees, but paying for single-player games annoys me, and I prefer multiplayer with mouse and keyboard. Kiddies on their mics on xbox live puts me off a lot.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6416|Belgium

Ryan wrote:

My first impression was I wish I had one. The impression still remains.
Same here, I could buy one though but
A) I'm waiting for another price drop, still a bit pricy atm
B) If I bought one now, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it much because I'm only at home during weekends.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6385|Bromley, London

Got a PS3 as a gift a week ago.
First thought was OMG wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Still I think a weel late OMG wow!!!!!

I like it and it can play games to the quality that my pc cant match by a long way.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6365|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

teek22 wrote:

I like it and it can play games to the quality that my pc cant match by a long way.
Your PC Suxxorz
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6782|Long Island
I have a 360 and I love it.  My first reaction was WOW!!! this looks amazingggg.  i got it for christmas the year it came out.  i had to wait in line for mine, and not for the 1st ones, but for the 2nd shipment.  so it was great.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6634|Washington, DC

Got a PS3 last year, I was like "meh." Got a 360 this year, was like "coolz" but now I'm like "meh" because it's being a bitch. And frankly, now that the PS3 has a lot more games (I only realy play GH and CoD4, both available on GH3) and I've always liked the abilities of the PS3, I really want to trade my 360 in for a PS3.

Besides, my PS3 that I have right now is at my dad's house. I'd like hte same system at each house so I can continue the lulz at either my mom's or my dad's WITHOUT buying the same game twice for two different systems.
Ryan
+1,230|6847|Alberta, Canada

I'm saving up for a car anyway. I could ask for a 360 for Xmas, but I want the iPod Touch instead.
Home
Section.80
+447|6852|Seattle, Washington, USA

First impressions of my 360 were "This is cool, new games, new features, all good stuff."

I still think the same thing, but my impression has dropped a few notches after having to send my 360 in for repairs (3 red lights) and then getting another back from the repair center that was a year older than mine, scratched up, and broken on arrival (1 red light). Now waiting for my 3rd.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6784|Great Brown North

I'm Jamesey wrote:

my headset finds a home on my floor
Hurricane
Banned

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Surprising what kinda rednecks play on XBL

A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6845

mkxiii wrote:

I recently purchased a 360 and even though i now have no money and very little life i dont regret it, i bought games which are long lasting and have many friends with 360s to play with/against and so think it was the right choice

think back to when you bought your 360/PS3 (assuming that if you reply you have done) and what your first impressions were, and what they are now
Fuck ps3 and 360 its pc all the way!
The 360 is nothing like the pc and the ps3 is merely a (cheap?) blueray player.
PC can do every function these consoles can do, but better and thousands of things more.
The console fan would say probably the opposite (cause you/they are retarded)
It may have its advantages because of its games and it can't really get a virus (but you only get one if you are retarded and if you do the antivirus will instantly take it out)
Console is basically a older pc that can't full function.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6845

Hurricane wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Surprising what kinda rednecks play on XBL

"don't worry guys, gayboy will have your back; your backdoor that is."
Hurricane
Banned

A-Unit64 wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

Fuck ps3 and 360 its pc all the way!
The 360 is nothing like the pc and the ps3 is merely a (cheap?) blueray player.
PC can do every function these consoles can do, but better and thousands of things more.
The console fan would say probably the opposite (cause you/they are retarded)
It may have its advantages because of its games and it can't really get a virus (but you only get one if you are retarded and if you do the antivirus will instantly take it out)
Console is basically a older pc that can't full function.
What PCs have over consoles

-More functions (this is quickly changing, I'm betting by the next generation consoles there'll be better web browsing support and such)

-More power (because you can upgrade them)

What consoles have over PCs

-They still get great games

-Controllers aren't that bad, once you get used to them

-The console you buy at release will play the games that come out four years later just fine (if the game is programmed well that is)

-Cheaper than PCs

Also, the PS3 is no longer just a blu-ray player. It has plenty of great games now (CoD4, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, Warhawk, R&C, Assassin's Creed which is getting a patch to fix the performance issues) and it's gonna have great exclusives next year. That's why I want to trade my 360 in for a PS3.
USARANGER01
+35|6652|America
i wanted a 360 for sooo long, then got it for my birthday, along with halo 3, then recently i got COD4

so iv had my xbox since april and everyday i am sooooooo glad i got it
best 400ish dollars iv ever spent
siciliano732
+202|6653|New York
i just bought a 360 from a friend of mine.....XBOX 360 Premium, two wireless controllers, charge packs, 10 games, wireless headset, and XBOX Live = $250

i would say i got a good deal.
Hurricane
Banned

siciliano732 wrote:

i just bought a 360 from a friend of mine.....XBOX 360 Premium, two wireless controllers, charge packs, 10 games, wireless headset, and XBOX Live = $250

i would say i got a good deal.
wow your friend got fucking gipped
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6326|Orrstrayleea
I got my 360 ages ago, maybe a month or so after they came out, and at first i thought it was shit, but as new games came out eg: MOH AA, FORZA2, COD4 it got better and better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard