come on you cant be serious...
ozzie_johnson
+98|6671|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
you need a head doctor.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6741|Debris From Space

jonnykill wrote:

Why you ask ??? Cuz I chucked it the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and stuck it on the wall in my computer room . Fuck this game I'm done with it and all it's noobness .
It's only noobs that struggle.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6693
I still have special forces lying around somewheres in this mess . I'm gonna take this one to the indoor gun range around the corner and shoot it to pieces with my Glock 36 . I'll post a video lol .
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6714

jonnykill wrote:

I still have special forces lying around somewheres in this mess . I'm gonna take this one to the indoor gun range around the corner and shoot it to pieces with my Glock 36 . I'll post a video lol .
Why is it always the people with anger issues that own firearms?
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6854

Skruples wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Why is it always the people with anger issues that own firearms?
thats wut i wanna know...
Ryan
+1,230|6857|Alberta, Canada

I'll seriously take you to rehab myself if you dont stop complaining. lol just kiddin

i feel like doing that too sum days.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6766|Toronto, ON
I dont ever remember saying the F word or S word in all my 21 years of gaming.
Alpha as fuck.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6693
I dunno call me crazy but I don't like the game anymore . This website alone has 1036 complaints about it and over 18000 responces . I can't think of any other game that has produced such an uproar over the games design . This game is full of flaws and full of people who exploit them . I rest my case .
dankassasin42o
+68|6693|Reefersyde, CA
jonnykill send it my way. i have a pyrotechnician license.  i could get rid of it in a way that will amaze everyone.  or use it for my own good....

Last edited by dankassasin42o (2006-02-06 15:35:00)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6693

Nyte wrote:

I dont ever remember saying the F word or S word in all my 21 years of gaming.
I have anger issues . You have none . Would scare me shitless to learn that you bought a firearm lol .
CRUSHER
+-1|6728

jonnykill wrote:

SAS-Lynx wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Cuz I chucked it the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and stuck it on the wall in my computer room
what a waste of money, you could of easy just put the disk in the case an put it away.
I could have , I could have done even better and took it back to EB games and gotten credit for it to buy another game . But it was so satisfying to destroy it . Watching it spark and fry up in the microwave was like frying every noob on the net at once and ridding me of this shitty stupid game lol .
Uhh, yea. Do you by chance enjoy wounding small animals?

/me stands over here.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6762|Mark it zero.
i dont get how people get this mad at a game. it is only a game. yeah there have been times where things dont go my way, but its not a big deal. i don't get mad at it or anyone and then break something. i'll just say this again.... it's only a game.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys

sinir wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

jonnykill
LOL
ditto
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
raz
+22|6678|England, UK
Guys, guys, guys.. Your askin' all the wrong questions!

What about.. Does the microwave still work? ^^
Defiance
+438|6685

Yes, BF2 pwnzorz microwaves. It bitch slaps em like chuck norris. Ah crap I just tried to make a chuck norris joke, what the fuck is it with me and my elitism...

Anyways, YOU SUCK JONNYKILL.

Wait, that's rather contradictive of my previous statement...heh...
Stags
+26|6670

jonnykill wrote:

I dunno call me crazy but I don't like the game anymore . This website alone has 1036 complaints about it and over 18000 responces . I can't think of any other game that has produced such an uproar over the games design . This game is full of flaws and full of people who exploit them . I rest my case .
Umm... why are you still here if you hate the game so much?  Also 1036 complaints isn't bad, seriously, that's probably because there are well over 200,000 people playing this game.  Also because it's online there are going to be online issues that neither DICE or EA can't fix, because it just so happens that the place you live has an out of date network (cable or phonelines can't support the traffic it happens), it's not your fault just complain to the city or something.

Another thing, mind explaining what made you so pissed off.  I want to know, maybe I could have given you some advice or gone to EA (you just have to know how to talk to them), but I can't now that you have destoryed your disc, your microwave and your wall.
trc170
+0|6718
dude just quit your whining.  You happen to like it enough to tell other people what you have done with it!
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6730
I've always found it much more satisfying... and a lot cheaper... to hunt the n00b that pissed me off and kill him/her a few times.

It's even more satisfying if you do it in big... there is just something heart warming about hitting them with an AT rocket and watching their body fly into the air
razz
+7|6695|Australia
This topic has made me laugh so much.
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6693|Adelaide, Australia
Man, I was just playing Minesweeper.
I fucking hate it when you're just about to win the game and you get to a point where you can't work out where the last mine is so you click a box randomly. Sure enough the fucking mine is always where you click. I'm sick of it.
I'm so sick of that shit that I formatted my computer. Then I got on my other machine, downloaded nLite and made a Windows XP install that didn't include minesweeper. It felt really good. It felt like I was pissing in the face of that stupid smiley face thing.

I'm going to go and play solitaire now, at least that's a game that relies purely on my uber card counting skillz and has no shitty randomness to fuck up my whole pathetic life.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6693

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

sinir wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

jonnykill
LOL
ditto
Ditto
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6721|Germany

usmarine2005 wrote:

I just laughed so hard I farted at work, what a riot.
Does that actually qualify you as production site for biochemical weapons of mass-destruction?
razz
+7|6695|Australia
GG jonny

https://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/47/You_win_the_prize.jpg

Last edited by razz (2006-02-06 18:23:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard