DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada
Is there any way to find out what my CD key is?

On the computer, I mean.
I can't find the box.
Entertayner
+826|6577

No.

Last edited by Entertayner (2007-11-28 16:01:49)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Well fuck.

Time to tear the house down in search of that damn box.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

Piece of advice.... Considering PC games cost on average about $80 each new, and you need the cd keys to get the most out of them...

Write them all down in a text file, then save it to your HD and a USB/Floppy/CD/DVD w/e.

In addition, write them down on a piece of paper and stick it on the inside of your PC tower's case.

You might think I'm crazy but I've never had to dig around my fucking messy room for a cd-key.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
..Good idea.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6836|Denver colorado
games are fun.
Entertayner
+826|6577

Download them all *legally* off Steam, that's what I do. Never have to worry about a CD-Key.
General-Idea
+5|6004|USA, Central.
Keep punching kids in your neighbor until they figure out what you want. You'll get at least 2-5 if you punch hard enough.

Last edited by General-Idea (2007-11-28 16:55:05)

MetaL*
Banned
+188|6163|Anaheim, Mexifornia

General-Idea wrote:

Keep punching kids in your neighbor
What?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6445|Brisbane, Australia

MetaL* wrote:

General-Idea wrote:

Keep punching kids in your neighbor
What?
neighborhood is what he meant.

He wants you to go and beat up children until the divulge their CD-Keys to you.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA
Steam should have it registered to your account, my copy of 1.6 required me to enter the keys into steam, then either download or install off cd.
Zukabazuka
+23|6691
How do you lose the boxs anyway? Keep them at one place or put them in a box and tell your family not to throw them away. Well we can buy them for around 40-50$ when a new game is released. prices differ from each country and there seems to be huge difference to.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland

r2zoo wrote:

Steam should have it registered to your account, my copy of 1.6 required me to enter the keys into steam, then either download or install off cd.
Yep. Once you enter the key once into STEAM it will always be there, so you don't need to worry about that. STEAM is for the win these days
Mugen
+19|6005

kylef wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Yep. Once you enter the key once into STEAM it will always be there, so you don't need to worry about that. STEAM is for the win these days
unless you forget your password and coincidentally happen to forget your steam account name too XD

anyway: STEAM is for the win these days <- QFT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard