MrBrain
+24|6735|Finland
...is sometime a hard thing to do. Yesterday I joined a server, spawned and went to cap a flag. When I was by the flag I was kicked by punk buster saying that I was banned for one minute spamming " " messages. I thought what the fuck was that?! But I waited and joined again and gently asked "why was I kicked?"and an admin instantly replied "Bad language will get you banned, so SHUT UP!". How mature... He couldn't even answer me. Later on the same server one of my clan mates was kicked for excessive team killing (don't think he even managed to damage a team mate) when we was whoring around in the BH at mastuur city.

Kinda boring when they have to get pissed off at someones success and start kicking without telling the real reason of the kick.
cocoasdad
+0|6786
It happens all the time. I got my first kicks for high ping and thought Oh well, life goes on.

My next couple I got from admins that hit me with excesive TKs even though I had none.

I got one for jumping into a Blackhawk at an empty base. I took off and got hit for "stealing other's vehicles". I didn't even know that was possible.

My last one I got because an Admin wanted a jet I had been flying since the round started. I normally fly once or twice and then pound the ground so if I had died he could have had it without any arguement from me. That was at ROX gaming which is usually a pretty good server if you get past the TK nuts.

I have around 300 hours at this point and have 6 kicks and no bans. I guess that would make me a "low hassle" player. I do have one legit kick for excesive TKs because I wasn't watching my HUD and by the time I realized my teammates had made it to the airbase and were about to steal the jet I had already dropped the bombs. {The horror, the horror} 1 shot-3 TKs-see ya later.

The only thing you can do is not play on those servers anymore. If the admins are willing to use the control panel to effect the gameplay or outcome then don't waste your time, it won't be any fun anyways. If they are willing to do it once then they will do it again.

Don't get me wrong I believe that a well admined server makes for a better game, but the reverse is also true that a poorly admined server that is will to do this stuff just ruins it. Just gotta move on to another place.
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6774|Beerville, USA
and yet another topic about an old topic about something that drives us all nuts.... POS Admins with no skill who kick to help their team win.... 

Just make a mental note of the server and stay out of it, join one of the other 1000+ servers and have fun.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6754
Heh, I look like an idiot in my profile, but pretty much all of those kicks are high ping. Not sure about the ban.
AdamEcks
+1|6747|Canada, Eh.
On this topic, my girlfriend just got insta-banned from a server upon joining. I check it out on Game Monitor and the server showed up but there was no information about anything in it (i.e. player scores).

I know this is kind of common, I just thought this time it was extra funny since my girlfriend has to be one of the worst players I have ever seen. She finds it hard not to shoot HERSELF in the face. She got so upset because she got banned and she "didn't even do anything ". Of course this was made consistently worse with every passing second of me laughing at her.
Octavarium
+1|6754
I think i've now made it to the dizzy highs of 7 kicks - all for ping or disconnections except one random kick vote (the guy I just killed obviously wanted revenge!)
xaven
+25|6777|Berlin

MrBrain wrote:

Kinda boring when they have to get pissed off at someones success and start kicking without telling the real reason of the kick.
mostly there is no real reason...
cocoasdad
+0|6786
I must have cursed myself. I was playing -MEX- servers and boom...kicked for TKing. I had none was just the start of the round.

Increase kicks to 7. Oh well.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6701
^yeah , i was playing with a guy from that clan (not on that server though..) and he was an ASS.... he would just run around with his b00...erm...N00b T00b out and run up, BAM  asshole[n00bt00b]navyseal99..., i did get him once (after being brought down to half a bar by his grenade launcher) and face-humped him for 15 (glorious) seconds, tried to kick vote him, but that option wasn't available (i play mostly on IMA and =AsBo= ranked servers)

Last edited by Navyseal99 (2006-02-06 14:59:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard