thE_d4vE
+0|6831
Hi all!

I know that my password is correct, but when I'll start battlefield and I'll make the login, there comes a message: "The password provided is incorrect" (or something like that)

So I let me send the password on my email adress, and it was the same password which I gave in before.. I tried again but it doesn't work anymore..

Could someone help me please?

greez @ all
thE_d4vE
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6865|"Frisco"

You can try contacting EA tech support, but so far the common response has been "Sorry, you're fucked."
JimmyNoobtron
+-2|6792|Dallas, Tx
Yep.  I had to start over.  Nothing had changed on my end but my password just didn't work anymore.  I only had a little over a thousand points anyway so it wasn't too horrific.
raze
+0|6673|Vienna
OMG! I just got the same problem!

Funny about it: I know what it is. I found a blood patch on fileplanet and installed it. Then i tried to login -> PW incorrect. I instantly removed all the bloodpatch files an replaced the serverarchives.con (wich i backed up before) with the original one. Thought that my problem is gone with that.....THOUGHT SO!! wtf please help me -.-''

I don't had much points if i would compare it with all of the high rankers.... but i spent a lot of time to get the fuckin medals, unlocks, badges...

Maybe save some important files and then re-install the game?
khmer
+86|6695|Central California
I've had the same problem occasionally, the thing is I've got the save password option checked. So I don't know how the password could be wrong. So I just click on login again and it logs me in. This wrong password problem hasn't happened recently though.

Is the save password option checked for you?
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6722|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

this has happened before, my friend and his =PBF= buds all couldn't log in and everyone on the PlanetBattlefield forums were talking about it... might be the servers updating... dunno!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard