Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Buy it?

Don't bother, just download it off steam. The Source version's free with HL2.
Say WHAT? Yet they didn't see fit to give it to me in the Orange Box.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6347|Twyford, UK
I got Game Of The Year edition, retail.

I'm boycotting the orange box, I don't want all the crap in it, just Portal and the HL2 eps.
EDIT:
However, if someone buys me the box for christmas I'll stuff you the product code for my version of HL2 with the extras attatched. Yer not having G-mod or Defcon, though, I like them.

Last edited by Skorpy-chan (2007-11-25 19:29:25)

Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I got Game Of The Year edition, retail.

I'm boycotting the orange box, I don't want all the crap in it, just Portal and the HL2 eps.
EDIT:
However, if someone buys me the box for christmas I'll stuff you the product code for my version of HL2 with the extras attatched. Yer not having G-mod or Defcon, though, I like them.
You DARE to call TF2 CRAP? O_O TF2 is probably the most awesome MP player game that come out this year. It litterly beats the crap out of every other MP game I played so far. Also you get like 5 Games for the price of ONE. Even COD4 alone cost more than Orange box and Halo 3 cost more to. So stop whining about the price and buy it. I feel like a Thief when I bought it as I get so much from it.

Also the Orange box only charge you for TF2, Portal and Episode 2, HL2 and Episode 1 are free. It was a official word from Valve that those two where free and you can just gift them to someone who don't have it.

As for HL:S coming with HL2, it actually depend on WHEN you bought it. If you bought HL2 in form of Bronze pakage you will not get it. I'm not so sure about Silver and the Platinium pakage.
It might come with HL2 Analogy pakage or whatever it was named.
Since there really ain't much difference than like ragdoll + water effects you might as well buy HL:S and enjoy the bonus you get from it.

Blue shift is short and cheap so you might as well go for it to. Opposing Force is the best Expansion I played so far and is full with awesomeness.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6337|Oregon

sportsman11-2cool4u wrote:

Hello. I have a question do I need to get Half-life before I get half-life 2 to understand the plot and everything? Thanks. And another thing steam games have x-fire support right?
naw, just wikipedia HL1.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard