kiteboarderni
+62|6679
i moved my whole case when the PC was on runnings BF. the disk dirive started eating into the BF disk!! its not got a 5mm ring around it wer the disk has worn away!! But the disk still works amazingly!
Souljah
+42|6666
well id have to say i treat my comp real good. the mouse on the other hand takes a beating to death. sometimes i whip it against the wall so hard the batteries come flying out. then i have to search the ground for em lol
Giant_Squid500
+5|6671|U.S.A.
The worst thing ive ever done to my PC was accidently shoot it point blank range with an airsoft pistol. Luckily it didn't damage any components. But it did knock a drive bay cover out of the case, and it was metal to.

But since my PC has a X800 Pro and 1gig RAM and AMD 64 3000+ processor and 160gig hard drive I treat it like gold, so nothing other than that has happened to it.
S4INT05
+1|6729|79605, TX
i kicked my old computer, many times. the one i'm on now though, i treat it like a baby.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6671|U.S.A.

S4INT05 wrote:

i kicked my old computer, many times. the one i'm on now though, i treat it like a baby.
So you drop it on its head over and over again?
S4INT05
+1|6729|79605, TX
lol i knew that was coming...

no, i shake it violently.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6687|UK
Worst thing I did to my computer,

took out my processor and didnt know how to put it back in. so i forced it in, destroyed my chip and motherboard, took my cousins out to see if i'd broke it and broke that processor too.

i have 3500 amd 64 with 6800gs and run bf2 and sf on max settings
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6689|England, GBR
Fitted a Maxtor Hardisk inside it.
I2elik
+12|6751|Perth, Western Australia
Worst thing..hrmm

Overclocked it, setting the voltage too high with one freakin fan, oh yeah, burn baby, burn.

The sad thing was, I was playing FF8, and up to the final boss Ultimecia /cry
Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders
Worst thing I ever did was accidentally kick it, I moved my desk back a bit so my computer was sticking out a little more than usual and when I turned around on my chair my shoe hit the case.
CommandoRog
+10|6683|USA
Dont do this at home kids.

I kept getting the dreaded  blue screen,so 1 day after a few beers and a few blue sceens playing COD,i said mother fucker if you want it that way OK.

Now have been studying Jeet Kun Do for a while and did the classic straight right with full force,Correct body movment and technique,(It would have Bruce Lee proud),on the right side of the PC where the mainboard is.

All cards,ram,cpu cooler and everything else that was not nailed down went flying.tower right side looked like it got hit by a train.

Mainboard died a quick death.

That was not the bad part.
The bad part was trying to explain to my wife how a train came through my computer room and destroyed my pc.

I still dont think she Believes me after all this time,but what the hell i have a new pc and no more blue screens. :-)
hatoonamathatha
+0|6656
I dont like to do this kind of silly things ..........just i throw my computer out of d window!
andy12
Banned
+52|6656
i punched it in its face than kicked it in its balls!
josh's
Banned
+2|6688
i took a bat to my old computer!! all i did was put a dent in it lol
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6694|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
well when i didnt knwo anything about computers i played in a storm and fried my mobo and cpu, didnt have a comp for 10 weeks, fucken lazy peace of shit computer shop........*trails off*  but that was a socket 754 adn we got so pissed we asked for the replacement money so i bought a +3500 venice s939 with pci-e and now i play on all high, and slaythem i mean all high, you know what im tlaking about eh
I2elik
+12|6751|Perth, Western Australia

CommandoRog wrote:

I kept getting the dreaded  blue screen,so 1 day after a few beers and a few blue sceens playing COD,i said mother fucker if you want it that way OK.

Now have been studying Jeet Kun Do for a while and did the classic straight right with full force,Correct body movment and technique,(It would have Bruce Lee proud),on the right side of the PC where the mainboard is.

All cards,ram,cpu cooler and everything else that was not nailed down went flying.tower right side looked like it got hit by a train.

The bad part was trying to explain to my wife how a train came through my computer room and destroyed my pc.

I still dont think she Believes me after all this time,but what the hell i have a new pc and no more blue screens. :-)
rofl, that's a classic man.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
used ice cooling, not a smart move
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
I use 512MB and a 1.6 GHz.  I have punched, kicked, and cussed at this piece of shit more times than I can count.
caek
Someone who can!
+4|6680
I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt my computer, but the last motherboard gave me a scare.

I was busy playing BF2 (as usual) when I heard a large POP sound, saw a white/blue flash, and smelled smoke. The game froze and I was really worried.

Since then I upgraded my videocard to a PCI Express one and sold my old videocard/mobo to a friend. He hasn't reported any problems....yet....
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6744|Houston, TX

I2elik wrote:

CommandoRog wrote:

rofl, that's a classic man.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA too funny!  I get this visual of you doing the Lee/Van Dam shaking fist/foot pose over the vanquished foe that was your ex computer......

KJ
Squig2510
+0|6690
Kicking the comp case, resulting in a mobo short circuit and the comp refused to do anything after that. Some weeks later the problem was kinda fixed (I have no idea how the heck that happend), but the old comp can't take anything anymore or it will just crash and start the whole problem all over again
mpsmith
+5|6671
Check this out. It's probably one of the least healthy things you can do to a computer.

http://noone.flashtastic.net/shooting/s … %20Winter/
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6775|Kansas, USA

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

I installed XP on my really old 1996 Pentium 2 330 mhz 64 ram, 8 ram Video....the motherboard got fried by some overload it was just an experiment can a 1996 pentium 2 run a Modern OS ?
answer : NO!
Uh, yes! Just depends on what you use it for. I had an old Celeron 333 running XP as a home file server. It had some "issues" when I first loaded it, but all I had to do was go and turn off all the unecessary eye candy. I have since upgraded the CPU to a PIII 550 just because. I now also use it to do video encoding so I don't tie up my machine when I want to play BF2.
RDMC_old
+0|6735|Almere, Holland

MarianCieslar wrote:

I have 3.06Ghz, 1024MB RAM, GeForceA6600GT TDH and i must play BF2 on low details and 800x600!!!!
I do not know why???I think i have good PC.Help me
WTF? I have a Amd Athlon 2100 + 1024 MB RAM, Ati Radeon 9800 pro play it on 1248 x 1024 and everything on high accept for light and texture and AA is off
ProDicTeD
+2|6807
well the worst thing i've ever done to my pc?

umm fried my harddrive, because i wasn't paying attention to what i was doing when i built my pc. I put the atx cable when the power was on pretty stupid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard