FinnTrek
+3|6681
MEC had all the flags in Gator, but we could not find the last US player. We saw him in UAV that he was in X-Y place under the most northwest plane cockpit. But we had no idea about the elevation. We seeked him outside and inside the Gator, but nobody saw him.

We had to wait until US tickets ran out.

He said that he was not inside the wall.

But was he glitching anyway?
Is there an extra place in Gator?

Last edited by FinnTrek (2007-08-06 23:35:30)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
Screenshot? What did the other team say?

Probably was glitching if you checked all levels.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Stizz
+8|6250|New Jersey
he was probably under the gator itself in the water.  He could have ran a boat into the side until it submerged and went under the gator then bailed out and sat there
FinnTrek
+3|6681
That could have been it cause he teased us by telling that he hears a boat coming..uuuu.
We were of course seeking him with boats.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

Stizz wrote:

he was probably under the gator itself in the water.  He could have ran a boat into the side until it submerged and went under the gator then bailed out and sat there
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
i've hid down in the water, but someone found me

most people won't check for you there
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

FinnTrek wrote:

MEC had all the flags in Gator, but we could not find the last US player. We saw him in UAV that he was in X-Y place under the most northwest plane cockpit. But we had no idea about the elevation. We seeked him outside and inside the Gator, but nobody saw him.

We had to wait until US tickets ran out.

He said that he was not inside the wall.

But was he glitching anyway?
Is there an extra place in Gator?
Provide a screenie of the place and I'll tell you whether he was glitching or hiding

The only one I can think of like that (which I soon picked up on) is when the SEAL commander hops in the water by the Hangar Bay, Fore flag (very rear of the ship). Because the ship tapers off towards the bow as it gets closer to the water, it looks like he's inside by the flag somewhere when he is, infact, in the water just north of the RIB that spawns. Most likely he was hiding behind it if its the same area.

Last edited by Snake (2007-08-07 09:51:02)

SyDuS
+10|6556|vancouver BC
thats when you take a boat under there to get him, now you cannot shoot him with your rifle but you can jump into the MG of the boat to mow his floating ass away while he sits there helpless

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard