Drexel
+43|6485|Philadelphia
Ok, before I get into things, you have to understand my background.  I play almost exclusively the AT kit in vehicle servers and rarely (as in a total of 4 hours over the last year) get into armor.  I normally run around with my clan-mates, but most of the time there are only three of us, 2 at and 1 medic.  My AT partner and myself have become unstoppable with the kit, but because we live through multiple targets, we are constantly running out of ammo.

So here's the dilemma.  Most games we play in, there is no commander, or there is one that doesn't accept any requests we give.  Also, the few support players in the game are attacking the same flag over and over, camping an infantry choke point, or grenade-spamming away.  So here we are faced with a soon-to-respawn armor whore wishing a quick demise on that pesky AT team that is robbing him of points.  What to do?

Well, what we've learned to do is to kill yourself without hitting that suicide button, and getting your medic to revive you almost instantly.  You never get minus points (if you do it correctly) and the quick revive instantly fully resupplies you (while giving that lonely medic an extra +2 bonus).  So if you're ever in a server with me and see me jump off a building for no reason, well....that's the reason.

Last edited by Drexel (2007-11-26 11:58:23)

Benzin
+576|6007
That is rather sneaky. But I guess that usually requires your medic to be on the ground waiting for your body to go splat, lol.
aimless
+166|6134|Texas
Isn't there a glitch like this where you can switch kits the few seconds you are dead?
Drexel
+43|6485|Philadelphia

aimless wrote:

Isn't there a glitch like this where you can switch kits the few seconds you are dead?
That's what glitch this is using, but instead of changing kits, you just get all your ammo again.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6157|San Antonio, Texas
I've seen it before, but it only happens when I revive a person twice, there's a second kit there. Great for Spec-ops and C4.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6794|Perth, Western Australia
Yeah if you revive before the kit 'falls off' their body (becomes a kitbag on the ground), then the person comes back to life with whatever kit they have selected in the spawn menu.

It's actually saved mine and clanmates asses a few times when we've been the last on the team left alive (switching from sniper to medic, from medic to AT etc etc).

Its a clever trick.
lbdwag
+0|6396
interesting...
CrazeD
+368|6682|Maine

aimless wrote:

Yeah, this is what EA came up with to fix the zombie glitch.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6452|California

CrazeD wrote:

aimless wrote:

Yeah, this is what EA came up with to fix the zombie glitch.
lol...zombies
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6656|Behind that RPK-74
I like the Zombies.. made the game Fun again
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

This is a cool trick... but then again, you rack up a death I guess a death here and there doesn't matter so long as you're owning those tanks and helping your team win
geNius
..!.,
+144|6451|SoCal

mtb0minime wrote:

This is a cool trick... but then again, you rack up a death I guess a death here and there doesn't matter so long as you're owning those tanks and helping your team win
Who racks up a death when they get revived?
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6517|Los Angeles, California

geNius wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm pretty sure I don't. Last I checked tickets don't change when you get revived...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

chaosdragon001 wrote:

geNius wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm pretty sure I don't. Last I checked tickets don't change when you get revived...
Oh yeah that's right! My bad I completely had a major brain fart
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6687|Middle of nowhere
i <3 this glitch

it's very useful when you survive for a long time on IO and run out of ammo
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6183|Sydney | ♥

Yer same here.... LOVE IT, Use it HEAPS, and yer, brain fart away my friend
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6529
Old.
Been able to do it since the 1.41 patch.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6403|Belgium

If you are luckie sometimes you get an AK as USMC with that way of reviving.
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6147
i once got revived on some carrier and the kit stayed on the ship and i felt of....No kit / zombie ftw ;O

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard