Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6496|Milkystania, yurop
edited 4 a crybaby:  DEAR DIARY

/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant

Woke up at 3 in the morning with a urge for sparkly water so i went outside to get some, bad idea my nipples froze so badly.

Get back in bed and fall asleep again wake up after having a dream were i got robbed by 12 year old kids and i had no power in me ( I'm Mr muscles just so you get the pic).

Finally wake up get up do the morning routine and bloody hell somebody left the damm cheese out so its disgusting and warm (left beside the kettle thx allot)

get ready for a meeting and walks out only to realise that my shoes are broken so every steep i take hurts no time to go back and change.

sits in the waiting room and a dude starts staring at me wtf i stare back and gives him my patented "the fucks ur problem"stare.

Have the damm meeting get out only to realise that my left earphone is broke.

Get to the damm shop where i have to get a damm Xmas gift ( a huge fucking retardedfluffyfucking dog) and go to pay for it. ofc the cashier has another price in her comp about this furryretarded thing so i show her the fucking catalogue with the price, she phones somebody and i tell her well on the box there is this price so finally after 5-8 minutes with the que getting bigger and bigger she finally lets me get it for the correct price (thx allot douche)

so i just have to walk back with this retardedfluffygheystupidmofostuffedfuckingdog under my arm......

But the worst part of today was when i FUCKING BURNT half my face on a lamp things are just great now for me just frekkin great!

(and my karma is stuck at 88 that makes me pissed of cause we all know what that means)

/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant

Last edited by Magpie (2007-11-27 14:28:43)

fredskov9
a proud father
+29|6126|denmark
lighten up,things can only get better now..
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

Magpie wrote:

(and my karma is stuck at 88 that makes me pissed of cause we all know what that means)

We should... Karma you?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6590|London, England
People are always staring at me too, I don't get it. I'm nothing special (I think) and certainly nothing abnormal, so what gives? I think it's just in the mind though.

Also, my left earphone broke too
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6648|In You Endo- Stoke
Unlucky dude, shit happens in three's normally +1 anyhow...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
Who was the fluffy thing for?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
You forgot to start your post with "dear diary" and then you typed it into the wrong window
KtotheIMMY
+513|6733
Wow.
aLeX
.?
+160|6301|:D

jord wrote:

Magpie wrote:

We should... Karma you?
What does it mean if your karma is stuck at 88?

..two fat ladies?
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6488|USA
sounds like you need to put your troubles/pain into perspective.

it doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
thanks for the link, Kmarion

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-11-27 10:06:19)

Mekstizzle
WALKER

aLeX wrote:

jord wrote:

Magpie wrote:

We should... Karma you?

..two fat ladies?
Some Nazi thing. 8 = H. 88 = HH. HH = Heil Hitler. Also those 88mm guns which everyone from Allied tanks to aircraft in WW2 hated.
jord
I had this dream:

So I'm driving in this car with no roof, driving away from the police and I flip the car on it's roof by accident. Then I zoom out to like a 3rd person view like on racing games and my head is going all over the road and then I bail onto a roof. I get captured and I see my Mum and I shout at her" I fucking hate you, you made me do it!"... Then she throws this bottle and it's like a Power of Rat drink that I have no idea what the fuck it does... Then I get taken to Prison and get put on death row, which is weird because we don't even have it in England, and I drove a car and flipped it... So I ask the Nurse why the fuck I'm here and she's like it's a torture centre and you get tortured to death. I look outside and there's a dead body with a broken off erection hanging on by a bit of skin... I then have sex with the Nurse and wake up...

Then I get to Mcdonalds and ask for no cheese on my Pork melt. I get back and it's only fucking got Cheese on it. Fuck you. Fucking wasted my Pork melt.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Well my day went a little like this:

*Great chemistry lesson
*Physics was also fun
*Lunch was okay but i managed to not spend lots of money so
*Had 2 hours free time in the afternoon, got all my work done
*Stayed after school for chemistry, had cake
*Got home listened to music
*Getting curry for tea, fuck yeah!

tl;dr my day was better than yours
Magpie

aLeX wrote:

jord wrote:

Magpie wrote:

We should... Karma you?

..two fat ladies?
No Heil that disgusting little german man with his silly little mustache that was responsible for ww2

jord wrote:

Magpie wrote:

We should... Karma you?
No you should by me beer or just not care

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You forgot to start your post with "dear diary" and then you typed it into the wrong window
oh noes busted

Bf2-GeneralArnott wrote:

Who was the fluffy thing for?
im into  furry fandom...................jk its a gift
jord
I care but can't afford a beer. Dilemma.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6654|Espoo, Finland
Gotta love these people saying "man, you have it easy, look how much it sucks for <add sad group/guy here>".
It's a fucking rant. "sux2bu" is the most you're allowed to say.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
* Wake Up
* Morning crappy routine
* Crappy train ride to Uni
* Crappy Lecture
* Break - Boring
* Crappy Lecture
* Finish
* Messing around at Uni, ultimately boring though.
* Train ride home
* No PS2, PS3 or PC to play games on (Graphics card busted), so nothing to forget about everything and unwind on
* Girl driving me insane with her confusion - Wish I never met her in the first place, sometimes.
* BF2s - Finally something to unwind on (lolwut)
* Post this, now I'm annoyed again. Realising that everyday is practically like this. University isn't all that, the partying at night is. But the actual day-to-day basis is extremely sapping. I dunno how I'm gonna do a 9-5 job once I leave.
* I wish life could be as dull as Surgeons, yet I'd still be happy. Infact it was when I was in College/Sixth Form too.

I dunno, I should like join the SAS or something. I need to break away from these routines.
Magpie

jord wrote:

I care but can't afford a beer. Dilemma.
Go to your mate and steal a beer and then drink it up laughing at that retard magpie who is pissed and dosent have the beer then come back and say that you did it "4 teh lulz"

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

sounds like you need to put your troubles/pain into perspective.

it doesn't seem so bad now, does it?
thanks for the link, Kmarion
Nope it seems worse now, and i hate  Rtardbusches
aLeX
.?

jord wrote:

I had this dream:

So I'm driving in this car with no roof, driving away from the police and I flip the car on it's roof by accident. Then I zoom out to like a 3rd person view like on racing games and my head is going all over the road and then I bail onto a roof. I get captured and I see my Mum and I shout at her" I fucking hate you, you made me do it!"... Then she throws this bottle and it's like a Power of Rat drink that I have no idea what the fuck it does... Then I get taken to Prison and get put on death row, which is weird because we don't even have it in England, and I drove a car and flipped it... So I ask the Nurse why the fuck I'm here and she's like it's a torture centre and you get tortured to death. I look outside and there's a dead body with a broken off erection hanging on by a bit of skin... I then have sex with the Nurse and wake up...

Then I get to Mcdonalds and ask for no cheese on my Pork melt. I get back and it's only fucking got Cheese on it. Fuck you. Fucking wasted my Pork melt.
I had a dream that my girlfriends dad was some kind of mob boss, we were in his car driving down my road and there was a lorry parked across the middle meaning we couldn't get past. I hopped out the car and climbed into the lorry and proceded to hot wire it. I got the engine started and they guy who's truck it belonged to turned up with two of his heavies. We quickly drove off down the road.. The end. I'm slightly concerned this may have been a preminition as he asked me to get him a Beretta for his birthday :/

My day went like this:

- Woke up, watched the last half of a top gear episode on channel dave (the one where clarkson races two rock climbers in an Audi A4)
- Gave up on being on time as I felt like shit
- Got to school to find that nobody was in the common room/study room. I was like "wtf!?"
- Turned out it was a "PSHE" day.
- Sat in an IT room for two hours looking at random websites.
- Went and sat in the common room, went to sleep.
- Subsequently we were 20 mins late for the next lesson.
- Bollocking.
- Went back to the common room; went to sleep again.
- Woke up, went to rehearsals.
- Walked home in the dark :(
- Went to bed, where I'm currently situated now.

Last edited by aLeX (2007-11-27 10:21:39)

CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6488|USA

Magpie wrote:

well, then you clearly missed the point.  try looking at the Veterans.  this is not politics; this is putting your "pain and suffering" into perspective.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6077|Birmingham, UK
One time i went to school and forgot it was a teacher training day, and i stood there for 10 mins...
^ Bad day.

Last edited by Bf2-GeneralArnott (2007-11-27 10:24:01)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6654|Espoo, Finland

aLeX wrote:

- Went to bed, where I'm currently situated bed now.
Sums it up pretty well, eh?

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Magpie wrote:

well, then you clearly missed the point.  try looking at the Veterans.  this is not politics; this is putting your "pain and suffering" into perspective.
That's bullshit. If you have a shitty day, you have a shitty day.
It doesn't make it any better for you if a guy lost his leg half way around the world.

Last edited by Gawwad (2007-11-27 10:26:05)

Acrnstlkr
+11|5966|Iowa, USA

jord wrote:

Magpie wrote:

We should... Karma you?
i tried to karma you but im just a nub and it says i need to post more to get some

Last edited by Acrnstlkr (2007-11-27 10:27:24)

aLeX
.?

Gawwad wrote:

aLeX wrote:

- Went to bed, where I'm currently situated bed now.
Sums it up pretty well, eh?
Yes alright, fail sentence is fail.

When I cough it feels like my head is going to splode, gotta love migraines!
Magpie

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Magpie wrote:

This is a "/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant/rant" Thread hence me not giving a shit right now towards other ppl, just towards ME MYSELF AND I! and why on earth should i try to put my pain and suffering into perspectiv ? im hurt and p.o NOW this moment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard