colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada
Hello Everyone! There is just 1 thing Call Of Duty 4 Needs to be the BEST game ever, Without it, its an annoying flaw.

And here it is:

The Fact that you can Only put one attachment on the weapon. This flaw seriously limits you ability to fully customize your weapon. Sadly...

That's the only flaw to this Awesome game, the rest is a pure masterpiece.

Should Infinity Ward patch the game so we can use more ad dons for our weapon?

Discuss
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
There's more than 1 flaw.
twinke228
da twinkster biatches
+13|6421|Chuck Town, SC
the whole shoot through anything gets kind of annoying after like the first hour too.  i'd take that out if i was the creator
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

CoD4's fatal flaw is that it is all style no substance. Once the style of the execution of the SP and MP wears off you are left with a rather average game, which has no innovative qualities.

I'm still waiting for an Aussie server to start running only the Russian maps though. Downpour, Pipeline and Overgrown are brilliant.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6658|"The Empire"

jord wrote:

There's more than 1 flaw.
QFT
Jepeto87
+38|6655|Dublin
Its great but the maps are too small, I think the one attachment per weapon makes sense. Imagine noob tube with silencer and red dot, then imagine 10,000 people playing that way!

Ive clocked up a couple of hours and as good as it is think I still prefer UO for multiplayer. But was a SP game short as it was.
colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada
To first post: Yup i just remembered. in S&D, some people cheat and use the air strike on the spawn point, killing every1 and finishing the round, but i can't think of other flaws.

To Second post: Hmm Its more realistic i think.. Perhaps?

3rd Post: True, Sadly the story is short, but good. Yeah we should get more ranks agreed.
firebolt5
+114|6125

colonelioan wrote:

Hello Everyone! There is just 1 thing Call Of Duty 4 Needs to be the BEST game ever, Without it, its an annoying flaw.

And here it is:

The Fact that you can Only put one attachment on the weapon. This flaw seriously limits you ability to fully customize your weapon. Sadly...

Discuss
Not really a fatal flaw tbh...
R0lyP0ly
+161|6624|USA
more add ons leads to superoverpowered weapons, leading to less strategy/tactics, leading to a pseudo-Halo 3.5
colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada

Jepeto87 wrote:

Its great but the maps are too small, I think the one attachment per weapon makes sense. Imagine noob tube with silencer and red dot, then imagine 10,000 people playing that way!

Ive clocked up a couple of hours and as good as it is think I still prefer UO for multiplayer. But was a SP game short as it was.
First Point, I Agree totally, Now Second point, I disagree, why well because you only get 1 Nade in the launcher and because, lol there arent bloody support nade whores like in bf2, you run outta ammo, you fine another weapons or you bloody suicide mate!

Imagine, Tweaking your camo to your liking (Desert Digital for example), adjusting your scope, putting laser aims on the weapons etc etc.

NFS style Weapon Pimping lol

Yet if it makes it overpowered, why not just remove the plus of the attachment and base it on style? Im pretty sue on the Battlefield, the matter that you have a Red dot or Iron sight should chane the income of the fight, obviously, you wont get better stability Dot or no dot (Real Life Link)

Last edited by colonelioan (2007-11-26 14:46:43)

colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada

R0lyP0ly wrote:

more add ons leads to superoverpowered weapons, leading to less strategy/tactics, leading to a pseudo-Halo 3.5
But in AA:SF, you could mod your weapons and it dint really change the result of a 1vs1 battle. First shot wins lol...
firebolt5
+114|6125

colonelioan wrote:

Yet if it makes it overpowered, why not just remove the plus of the attachment and base it on style? Im pretty sue on the Battlefield, the matter that you have a Red dot or Iron sight should chane the income of the fight, obviously, you wont get better stability Dot or no dot (Real Life Link)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure players are going to base their weapons on style on which attachments they use ...  They might as well have max attachments on their weapons for a "just in case I need this" situtation.  Everyone might as well tote around a grenade launcher, silencer, and a red dot sight on their rifle...

Last edited by firebolt5 (2007-11-26 14:55:17)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

colonelioan wrote:

To Second post: Hmm Its more realistic i think.. Perhaps?
yeah well last time i checked a 7.62 was able to shoot through a filing cabinet without needing a "special ability" to do so >.<

Last edited by krazed (2007-11-26 15:01:46)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

colonelioan wrote:

And here it is:

Discuss
no
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I haven't played COD4, but this same thing also affects Rainbow Six Vegas.  Maybe if they made the attachments unlockable in Vegas...
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
COD4 is over rated.
I know fucking karate
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6622|Spokane, Washington

You know, if they aloud more than one attachment, every nub on the planet would be using a M4 with a red dot and a M203.
colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada

Unclean009 wrote:

You know, if they aloud more than one attachment, every nub on the planet would be using a M4 with a red dot and a M203.
What about 1 Nade and reduced Splash?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada

Unclean009 wrote:

Or, they could do what America's Army did, and force you to use the ironsights if you use a M203.

..On the Xbox version, anyways.
colonelioan
+14|6426|Kanada

DefCon-17 wrote:

Unclean009 wrote:

Or, they could do what America's Army did, and force you to use the ironsights if you use a M203.

AA allows Scopes with GLs....
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

colonelioan wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Unclean009 wrote:

On the PC version, yes.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

DefCon-17 wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

On the PC version, yes.
Results in epic lulz if you can aim the GL trajectory correctly.

Along with kicks for spawn killing.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

Flecco wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

colonelioan wrote:

On the PC version, yes.
Results in epic lulz if you can aim the GL trajectory correctly.

Along with kicks for spawn killing.
I got tired of AA.

*Bam!* "HAHA YOU CAN'T PLAY FOR ANOTHER HALF HOUR!"
firebolt5
+114|6125

justice wrote:

COD4 is over rated.
k, and if you don't have anything to say that contributes to the topic, then don't post at all.

As far as I know, US Marine grenadiers have a grenade launcher and an ACOG scope attached to their M16A4s and M4s

Last edited by firebolt5 (2007-11-26 17:16:28)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

firebolt5 wrote:

justice wrote:

COD4 is over rated.
k, and if you don't have anything to say that contributes to the topic, then don't post at all.

As far as I know, US Marine grenadiers have a grenade launcher and an ACOG scope attached to their M16A4s and M4s
As far as I know, people can't walk around carrying a Barrett sniper rifle, an M60 light machine gun, and an RPG launcher with two rounds.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard