Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland
I had already played 2 rounds of Operation Clean Sweep and was doing good with a plane, but that was all going to change

Round 3 begings and I'm the first one to spawn and I get to the plane and enter.
Then as I got my copilot and start to take off, the rest of the team spawns and runs on the run way
-> 2 team kills, 1 punish.

Then I fly to the MEC base with the chopper spawn and try to shoot it down, no luck.
Got it on fire 2 times but it always managed to repair so i flew away and saw an enemy APC.
Quick look at minimap - no friedlyes nearby. I drop my bombs -> 2 team kills followed by 2 punishes 15 sec later. Got one kill too whee!

Then I decide to fly back to the MEC chopper base after rearming.

There is someone on the stinger so i start firing at it with cannons. As I start firing, I see a friendly attack chopper that flies from nowhere right into my cannon fire and explodes. 2 teamkills - 2 punishes.

At this point I had 2 kills and a team score of -20 or something so I thought that it was a good time to quit

Since I was in a good mood I can take this as being funny
My most unlucky round so far
SuperRoach
+3|6625
Lol, good job! I bet those people in their squads were going in the voip :- OMFG HACKS KICK/BAN HIM OMFG@!
ProDicTeD
+2|6778
LoL, i've witnesses a round like that
Those rounds become so bad you can only laugh about it. Also whenever i throw a nade i never make a team kill. I once managed to throw a nade in Karkand killing 5 team mates and resulting in a kick/ban
DuVeL
+2|6639|New Gitland, the Netherlands
I'm waiting for the thread against you up here .

Like this: OMGF, I was playing on Operation Clean Sweep and this 1 dude called Gawwad kept TeamKilling...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

DuVeL wrote:

I'm waiting for the thread against you up here .

Like this: OMGF, I was playing on Operation Clean Sweep and this 1 dude called Gawwad kept TeamKilling...
Then it would not be funny anymore...

Because it would be hilarious
DuVeL
+2|6639|New Gitland, the Netherlands
*= waiting.....
1337ness TK'er on forum 8)
SlyFox
+4|6631|Australia, Adelaide
You poor thing!
I try as best as I can to forgive, but if you had shot down my chopper in the first 5 mins of the game, id be a little annoyed- obviously i wouldnt have realised at the time. Perhaps his helo was damaged in which, you were extra unlucky.

I dunno but I tend to punish awee bit more if its a plane guy; I wont if I can see it ultimately was in the best interest of the team- ie, killed 2 tanks and an apc and I was the only guy there- a sniper or something equally laughable.
But the other side of the story is when i had a squad backing me up- thats when I assume they are a plane Ho looking for kills.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6665|Vancouver BC Canada
I went -21 yesterday on SheFu Pass with a J-10, damn those Spec ops spotting armor before trying to blow it up with C4, i mean common really...
teh adam
+2|6656

the_outsider38 wrote:

I went -21 yesterday on SheFu Pass with a J-10, damn those Spec ops spotting armor before trying to blow it up with C4, i mean common really...
I hate that so much... wtf is with ppl hugging a damn APC??? I also hate when one of my missles happens to hit that friendly blackhawk that is smoking and full of ppl.

I never drop bombs when a friendly could be possibly there... I now always do 1 fly by if I am unsure of some ppl's location.

I haven't gotten teamkills from dropping bombs for awhile (except for that time yesterday when 3 guys ditched their chopper and landed in the middle of 7 ppl ) Atleast only one of them punished.

Last edited by teh adam (2006-02-13 21:33:25)

ShotgunFacelift
+1|6552|Toronto, Canadia..........Eh?
Some days its just not worth logging in.....

I only punish, when its blatant. Two or three well placed shots, running me over when Im facing the front of the vehicle.

other times, like when I run into a teammates AT missle when trying to c4 a tank. Or other instances of extreme  self induced stupidity, I forgive.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6730

ProDicTeD wrote:

LoL, i've witnesses a round like that
Those rounds become so bad you can only laugh about it. Also whenever i throw a nade i never make a team kill. I once managed to throw a nade in Karkand killing 5 team mates and resulting in a kick/ban
Ah yes, you throw a perfect nade at an enemy. It lands at his feet. He runs away. Your squadmates chase him. Boom. -10 points.
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6630|H3ITWP
yea ppl that punish are little bitches.
one time on karkand there was one of my teammates standing at the wall at gatehouse throwin nades up over the wall instead of cappin it
he had to have seen me run up the steps i was right next to him. so i get up there, start cappin the flag and then one of his nades kills me so i punish i mean cmon i walked past him on my way up
then he starts bitchin sayin that if i wasnt such a goddamned 'Rambo' i wouldnt have been killed.
i just laughed my ass off.
tczblood
+2|6606|UK
yeah i have the same problem with newbie players..
playing on kirkand in an apc.. firing between the walls etc.. and what do they do run into that alleyway when im still shooting..
i go on voip and say wtf r u doing??
they punish and then say sorry.. with a reply well doh.. apc firing at very close range and u run into line of fire what do you think is going to happen.

Last edited by tczblood (2006-05-03 10:06:51)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
im annoyed when i throw a nade and have teammates rush in after it before it goes off.... retards
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
Call artllery only to have a 6 man squad sprint into it...
back up only to realize 2 guys were using the tank for cover...
collide with the other jet over the runway...
shoot a TV missile just as another chopper flies in front of you...

It's gonna happen, all you can do is laugh, or cry...
NoWhereToGo
+0|6250
I feel for you, on Daqing I watch my F-18 missiles veer off of an enemy helo and take out one of ours (twice!).  Just some days the BF2 gods just want to remind you that they are in control!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

I know how you feel. Sometimes I'm so unlucky, I just have to find it funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard