shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6576|Flower Mound, TX
I made this movie quite a few months back when bf2s was down and was not able to post on to due to school and various other distracting and time consuming things that kept getting in the way. I am back and playing now after about a 4 or 5 month break and this movie was made just before I went on break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB6l_BYZYB0

Don't embed, please
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6506|B.C Canada
it appears nobody likes your movie shadow and i think its safe to say it "failzorz". anyways, glad to see your back.
jsnipy
+3,276|6553|...

Perhaps use the original song without using Kanye's version of it.

Will you be my black kate moss tonight? lol

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-11-25 23:51:46)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
Haha everyone keeps telling me kanye's version sucks but I just tell 'em to mute the music and play something else. If I can get my comp to stop lagging I might make another movie.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6506|B.C Canada

shadowcell_01 wrote:

Haha everyone keeps telling me kanye's version sucks but I just tell 'em to mute the music and play something else. If I can get my comp to stop lagging I might make another movie.
please refrain.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

colt.45 wrote:

shadowcell_01 wrote:

please refrain.
ROFL okay just for you.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6763|St. Andrews / Oslo

meh..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6269|israel
very nice

more streaks is my only comment..
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

very nice

more streaks is my only comment..
Yeah I get that often but it's not happening unless you can lend a jobless 15 year old kid $37...
nachosandcheese09
+21|6165|Atlanta
It just seems you suck as a team player.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

nachosandcheese09 wrote:

It just seems you suck as a team player.
I can use good teamwork any day but I was focusing on kills and the noobs weren't reviving me either so I didn't feel like returning the favor.
aimless
+166|6156|Texas
I would have liked it if you would have showed yourself dying more, instead of just cutting the clip short and starting a new one. Kinda keeps it in perspective.

And it you wouldn't have used Kanye's horrible remix of Daft Punk's song.
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

aimless wrote:

Well if you look to the bottom right hand corner of the youtube "video viewing box" you will see that it is possible to turn the music (that you so obviously don't like) down. This is a very old feature to youtube that many many people overlook when they hear absurd sounds.

Oh and BTW if I were gonna make a kill/death movie I would have. But I didn't...
aimless
+166|6156|Texas

shadowcell_01 wrote:

aimless wrote:

Well if you look to the bottom right hand corner of the youtube "video viewing box" you will see that it is possible to turn the music (that you so obviously don't like) down. This is a very old feature to youtube that many many people overlook when they hear absurd sounds.

Oh and BTW if I were gonna make a kill/death movie I would have. But I didn't...
Ha I know. I didn't mean for you to film all your deaths, just like 1 or 2 more, it would have kept all the clips flowing smoothly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard