[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6726|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Now these symptomps are even more serious, since I cant play BF2 now, coz I had a bad dvd-rom and it shattered the bf2 dvd into pieces...
aw thats crap, no garantee?
iLLmatic
+0|6763|uk

kessel! wrote:

no, no i think you are just a huge tool
LMFAO
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6756|Backward Ass Kansas

Thanatos247 wrote:

Here's some things you could try to make your virtual life more complete, along with suggested points scheme.

- At the office, stand up and shout "Start fighting or I'll find someone who can" (2 points)
- In the street, lie on the floor and shout "Mediiiiiiic" (3 points)
- Back at the office, dive under your desk and shout "Artillery your area" (2 points)
- In the lift, stand behind someone and pretend they are a sniper, and you have a knife. Stab furiously. (1 point)
- Whisper to one of your co-workers "Enemy Boat Spotted" (2 points)
- In a meeting, suddenly state "You're the worst squad I've ever seen" (3 points)
- If someone spills a drink on you, "punish them" by spilling your drink on them (3 points)
- Answer every single question with "Roger That"  or "No Sir" (1 point)
- When picking someone up in your car shout "Get In" and "Hop Out" when you drop them off (1 point)
Thanks, I needed that.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6668|Brisbane, Australia

Reminds me of FPS Doug, 'Everyone runs faster with a knife'
Crosell
+0|6683

Whitegreek wrote:

Some extra things you can do in RL to pretend your playing bf2:
- When on the comptuer at work try to use the w,a,d,s keys and if your a bunny hopper use the psacebar a lot
- keep yelling out "enemy spotted"
- Walk up to drivers and yell out "I need a ride"
- Walking aorun pretening your holding a gun
- pretend to bunny hop and prone

besides that I cna't think of anything, but those probably suck anyway.
I pretend I carry guns sometimes....
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

Hmm, seen this kind of thread before. Been there before too, wasn't cool, but it wears off in a while.

About a week ago I thought I was playing BF2 too much. I normally play once a week for as long as I can, which is normally about four-five hours. However, at this time I was having by "Battlefield day" about three times a week, which meant about fifteen hours a week. I was more or less "Living to play Battlefield" as at this time I'm waiting for university to start. I was getting unfit and turning into the pasty type that I hate so much, (in myself at least.) I quickly forced myself to go back to my four or so hours a week, which is good. I'm also getting back into my routine of having a good run every two days, (about five ks up Muritai Park, a fairly steep bush track. It's an awesome run.)
It's okay to have Battlefield in moderation, but too much is bad for your health.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard