sragoot
+3|6756
I just got done playing wake about 10mins ago and Im so fucking pissed that I just have to let out here.  This is what happened I was on my J-10 bombing the hell out the carrier, cause the other team did not manage to capture one base the whole round. So the round is almost over I have 60/2 kd ration and a couple kill assist , so I had about 122 points and I just crashed cause the other J-10 was not paying attention and I respawned hoping to get a couple more kills before the round is over. Then I see a FAV with to guys in it heading straight towards me at full speed and crashed into the my J-10 and I get the tk. Then I was kicked from the server for excessive TK's, the whole round I did not kill any of my team mates and these to ASSHOLES ram me and I get kicked. I lost out on my gold I dont know if im awarded the points I worked so hard for, but has any one else encounter ASSHOLES like this?
NOxFEAR
+0|6710|Shropshire UK
if you had played for more than 5 mins on the server which i guess you had then yes you would still get the points as for the gold you'd have lost that.

Last edited by NOxFEAR (2006-02-06 06:26:29)

PvtchieF73
+15|6731|Netherlands
But indeed, what an asses just for 1 teamkill! and even worse a player with that score is not just messing around... i think...

but then again : keep smiling there are still enough servers left to bring chaos :-)
I2elik
+12|6774|Perth, Western Australia
44 Hours with the noob tube, no offence but that's kinda gay.

But yes, there are fucktards on many a server, you get people like that on american servers, thank God Australian ones have less, but much more annoying.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6701

sragoot wrote:

I just got done playing wake about 10mins ago and Im so fucking pissed that I just have to let out here.  This is what happened I was on my J-10 bombing the hell out the carrier, cause the other team did not manage to capture one base the whole round. So the round is almost over I have 60/2 kd ration and a couple kill assist , so I had about 122 points and I just crashed cause the other J-10 was not paying attention and I respawned hoping to get a couple more kills before the round is over. Then I see a FAV with to guys in it heading straight towards me at full speed and crashed into the my J-10 and I get the tk. Then I was kicked from the server for excessive TK's, the whole round I did not kill any of my team mates and these to ASSHOLES ram me and I get kicked. I lost out on my gold I dont know if im awarded the points I worked so hard for, but has any one else encounter ASSHOLES like this?
Welcome to BF2 - enjoy .
Octavarium
+1|6732
Just take comfort in the fact that there are one or two decent people playing BF2.

I for one have never started a kick vote and I only vote yes if that person has done something to me personally
Nate_32
+3|6755|Nambe, New Mexico
I know it can be frustrating, and I have been extremely livid over the stupid shit that goes on in this game a few times. It only takes me a minute or so to cool off though due to these reasons.

1)It is only a game that a terrible game publisher is using develop even more terrible software.

2)stats mean jack. It's not something you put on a resume, or bring up at a party (unless you are at a lame party) or use to attract the opposite sex. It is merely e-peen.

3)They will never fix the game, it will always have hackers, the red bug WILL always exist (even 70 expansions later...)

So just try to enjoy yourself and don't lose any sleep over it. Exploiting loopholes is how many assholes have come to power, across wealth, etc. I'm not sure if karma exists or not, but try to believe in it and just keep playing fair trying to have a good time.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6763|United States

sragoot wrote:

This is what happened I was on my J-10 bombing the hell out the carrier, cause the other team did not manage to capture one base the whole round.
You bombed them the whole round because they couldn't take a flag?  Or was it, they couldn't take a flag because you were bombing them the whole round?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6796|Noizyland

Feel happy for the silver medalist. At least you still got the points.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ozzie_johnson
+98|6680|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
and the dunb ones who jump on your jet and punish you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sragoot
+3|6756

Bert10099 wrote:

sragoot wrote:

This is what happened I was on my J-10 bombing the hell out the carrier, cause the other team did not manage to capture one base the whole round.
You bombed them the whole round because they couldn't take a flag?  Or was it, they couldn't take a flag because you were bombing them the whole round?
They have other spawn points besides the carrier deck its not my fault they couldnt figure that out. They where basically saying to me "look free points take it"

Last edited by sragoot (2006-02-06 17:02:17)

sragoot
+3|6756

I2elik wrote:

But yes, there are fucktards on many a server, you get people like that on american servers, thank God Australian ones have less, but much more annoying.
Yah admit I used the noob tube alot when I was starting out, but now I use the GL for long range indirect fire support instead of walking around corners in karkand blowing stuff up 2 feet infront you thats just noobish. I mainly just fly planes now or play support roles.
FI|ExTinguish
+0|6742
ive kinda had the same situation... the noobs tend to pick on number one (highest score) cause theyre jelous. its annoying cause here u are doing really well and then u get xx has started kick vote against u and uve never tk, been noobish and yet u get ure team and the opposite to kick u cause u have 60 more points then the rest and all of this cause xx needed space for one of his noob friends. its fucken annoying. if u want space clear out the players who dont do shit all with a 1/15 k/d ratio not the top players.

ohhggff that felt good. i need to get that off of my chest. good night and good games
Nabbler
+0|6676
I was playing Strike at Karkand and some sargeant was waiting for the APC. Since I was at my Non-cap flag, I decided to check how I was doing and I happened to be standing by the APC. The guy thought I was waiting for it so he shot and killed me. It just proves how idiotic people can be in a game. I wasn't even going for the tank but I was killed anyway.

Last edited by Nabbler (2006-02-07 01:12:39)

Dr0pped
+8|6776|Ontario, Canada
Some of these asshats do things just to piss you off too... I was gunning in a chopper last night, we got taken out, and our debris falls on this newb (Odessa-Heydrich - < 100 points, so no profile here) and he punishes for a TK. I asked him why, explained that we didn't plan for him to be under our falling chopper debris after we got taken out (didn't plan on THAT either! ). His answer....

"It's still a TK"

No concept of team play or anything...just another jerk on the battlefield...
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6774

Octavarium wrote:

Just take comfort in the fact that there are one or two decent people playing BF2.

I for one have never started a kick vote and I only vote yes if that person has done something to me personally
thats idiotic. i dont start kick votes because *THEY NEVER WORK*. once, and only once, have i ever seen a kick vote work, and im pretty sure it wasnt the kick vote but an admin. if somebody just kick votes, i usually decline, but if somebody says what the person did, like "Jac|<a$$21 just TKed me like 5 times in a row for the jet, lets boot him" i am all over that shite.
sinir
damned
+2|6841|Boston

I2elik wrote:

Well the dude has logged 650 hours so I guess that 44 hours is pretty insignificant now isnt it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard