Raphi
Banned
+354|6229|Basel, Switzerland
Yeah, it's winter soon, I've got my depressed months. But think about it?

We all die, we'll live around 70-80 years and then we'll never meet again. Maybe.
What if there is a place where everbody comes to when they die? Why do we live anyways?
Did god create us or is it just a physical thing? Why did the dinos die? Why do we have a music taste?
I mean, how do we know what smells good and what not? Why are the humans so smart?
Why are there rich and poor humans? What is the real defination of love? Why am I writing this?

Pfft. I doubt somebody can answer all these questions. Sorry for that, winter, I'm coming.
mikkel
+383|6571
Winter is for snowboarding, not for moping around. D:
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Ersguterjunge wrote:

We all die, we'll live around 70-80 years and then we'll never meet again. Maybe.
What if there is a place where everbody comes to when they die? Why do we live anyways?
Did god create us or is it just a physical thing? Why did the dinos die? Why do we have a music taste?
I mean, how do we know what smells good and what not? Why are the humans so smart?
Why are there rich and poor humans? What is the real defination of love? Why am I writing this?

Pfft. I doubt somebody can answer all these questions. Sorry for that, winter, I'm coming.
1. Cant Tell
2. Dunno
3. Dunno, for the lulz
4. Physical Thing
5. Dyno's died because of the weather.
6. Music taste because else we get bored.
7. Signals send from the tongue and nose nostrells to the brain.
8. Humans are NOT  smart
9. Rich because they were somewhat smart, poor because they weren't.
10. No clue...
11. You were bored..
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
wow that's deep lol
Raphi
Banned

RDMC wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

1. Cant Tell
2. Dunno
3. Dunno, for the lulz
4. Physical Thing
6. Music taste because else we get bored.
7. Signals send from the tongue and nose nostrells to the brain.
8. Humans are NOT  smart
9. Rich because they were somewhat smart, poor because they weren't.
10. No clue...
11. You were bored..
You failed. But nice try
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut
1) PMS
2) Bubbalo
3) DMV

They are all real yet nobody has figured any of them out.
Malloy must go
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6410|A drop house

deeznutz1245 wrote:

1) PMS
2) Bubbalo
3) DMV

They are all real yet nobody has figured any of them out.
I once tried to figure out the DMV. My head almost exploded.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Ersguterjunge wrote:

google it.
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah
If you want all of those questions answered in all seriousness go to an emo forum.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

RDMC wrote:

WUT!

Asteroid foo!

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6594|Birmingham, UK

Ersguterjunge wrote:

But think about it?
Sure - I'm about to. I suggest you continue reading if you wish to know my responses.

What if there is a place where everbody comes to when they die?
Warning!: Pedantic explanation ahead! Given the ramifications of your structure of English, these presupposes that someone is already at that place - that person being you. Thus, you are stating it does exist, so don't ask me to answer something you already know!
NB. 'everybody goes to' should've been used instead of 'everbody comes to'.
Non-pedantic explanation! Hopefully it shall soon become overcrowded and they'll have to limit entrants to one pet per person.
Or people will stop dying. Or the universe will explode. Or pull-tabs on cans of Coke will stop breaking.
Something like that.

Why do we live anyways?
Fuck knows. My advice? - ask a drug addict, they usually have quite profound views on this.

Did god create us or is it just a physical thing?
Does this really matter? We're here (supposedly [cue Twilight Zone music]) and we have no evidence to the contrary of either theory, do we?

Why did the dinos die?
Because they wanted to. I have a theory that every species, upon reaching it's pinnacle, enters the 'emo phase' where an increasing amount of the populace become emo. When this affects the entirety of the species, the result is a mass-suicide and a puzzling question for scientists of species to come.

Why do we have a music taste?
I believe the explanation scientists would have you believe would be that music is a stimuli which encourages the release of endorphins (or some other such hormones that relaxes/pleases the human anatomy). Also, we (supposedly) gain out strongest preferences as a child-teenager as to what we prefer and what stimulates us the most in such a way as to give us a preference - and thus, a 'musical taste'.

I mean, how do we know what smells good and what not?
Same theory as above, some smells are pleasing to the good ol' olfactory (see what I did there?) system, and others not. Blahblahblah ... give us a preference - and thus, an 'olfactory taste'.

Why are the humans so smart?
Who ever said we are? We are perhaps on our plane, to our perspective of existence - but this does not mean we are entirely.

Why are there rich and poor humans?
Human nature - want, will and greed. Simply put - we're all a load of bastards.

What is the real defination of love?
Definition, surely? From a personal view - and that's all these offered explanations are, my personal views - I'd give it as the feeling between my girlfriend and I.

Why am I writing this?
Why am I writing this?

EDIT: Slight grammatical/spelling issues.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-11-25 08:28:04)

Raphi
Banned

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Ersguterjunge wrote:

But think about it?
Sure - I'm about to. I suggest you continue reading if you wish to know my responses.

What if there is a place where everbody comes to when they die?
Warning!: Pedantic explanation ahead! Given the ramifications of your structure of English, these presupposes that someone is already at that place - that person being you. Thus, you are stating it does exist, so don't ask me to answer something you already know!
NB. 'everybody goes to' should've been used instead of 'everbody comes to'.
Non-pedantic explanation! Hopefully it shall soon become overcrowded and they'll have to limit entrants to one pet per person.
Or people will stop dying. Or the universe will explode. Or pull-tabs on cans of Coke will stop breaking.
Something like that.

Why do we live anyways?
Fuck knows. My advice? - ask a drug addict, they usually have quite profound views on this.

Did god create us or is it just a physical thing?
Does this really matter? We're here (supposedly [cue Twilight Zone music]) and we have no evidence to the contrary of either theory, do we?

Why did the dinos die?
Because they wanted to. I have a theory that every species, upon reaching it's pinnacle, enters the 'emo phase' where an increasing amount of the populace become emo. When this affects the entirety of the species, the result is a mass-suicide and a puzzling question for scientists of species to come.

Why do we have a music taste?
I believe the explanation scientists would have you believe would be that music is a stimuli which encourages the release of endorphins (or some other such hormones that relaxes/pleases the human anatomy). Also, we (supposedly) gain out strongest preferences as a child-teenager as to what we prefer and what stimulates us the most in such a way as to give us a preference - and thus, a 'musical taste'.

I mean, how do we know what smells good and what not?
Same theory as above, some smells are pleasing to the good ol' olfactory (see what I did there?) system, and others not. Blahblahblah ... give us a preference - and thus, an 'olfactory taste'.

Why are the humans so smart?
Who ever said we are? We are perhaps on our plane, to our perspective of existence - but this does not mean we are entirely.

Why are there rich and poor humans?
Human nature - want, will and greed. Simply put - we're all a load of bastards.

What is the real defination of love?
Definition, surely? From a personal view - and that's all these offered explanations are, my personal views - I'd give it as the feeling between my girlfriend and I.

Why am I writing this?
Why am I writing this?

EDIT: Slight grammatical/spelling issues.
I guess you took some time to do that, thanks.
Well, I've read it fully and came to the end: You answered all, yes. But are these the real answers?

I, for myself don't know an emo forum of a junkie to ask things like these, but would they have a srs answer?
I guess, everyone can answer these questions with stupid answers, but will we ever find out the real answer?
Yeah, for sure you tought about the answers, you took your time, but how the fuck can you think anyways?
How can you hear your voice?

There are just toomuch questions, and tbh, none of us can answer them.

And sorry for my grammatical misstakes.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
No, I don't believe in things that cannot be adequately explained to me or demonstrated. I feel it's pretty sensible, seeing as not disbelieving in things I can see has seen me pretty well so far.

An example of things I don't believe in:
The universe, as a whole. I know it's there, I just don't trust that very well.
Religion. Nobody has, as yet, explained to me how God exists. Or why THEIRS exists and the others don't.
Quantum Mechanics. Seriously, it's entirely based on theory, which pretty much means sitting around in bars making stuff up that seems to explain things. And it's not logically consistent!
Human decency. Nobody's trated me with such, how am I meant to expect it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard