BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6795|London UK

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/dickhead666_1983/dicesoftware3.jpg

Mostly good changes there, although seems we arnt getting the changes to the granade launcher we all were expecting/hoped for
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra
thats awsome im glad they didnt change the grenade launcher, im gona start playing assult soon so it suits me just fine!!

i think it should be a better patch all round now.
i cant belive they did somthing right for once!!!
dirtyepics
+19|6755|England
sooooooooo what date does it come out then????????????
Sa¢ripan
+12|6762|St-Dié/ Lorraine/ France
heart attack stfu big noob
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6769|The United Center
about time they got something right.  i'm just starting to like assault class and i'm just getting the hang of bunny hopping and noob toobing.  im glad they decided not to nerf the tube.
THA
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra

Sa¢ripan wrote:

heart attack stfu big noob
oh you are
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6869|North Texas
Smoke a bowl dude!
ViPeY
+0|6702|Hampshire, England
so instead of making the grenade launcher harder to use and have a smaller blast radius as was originally planned they have just made it quicker and more powerful!! HAHAHAHA nice job dice.  Don't get me wrong - I love using the nade launcher - I just think these changes will just cause even more moaning.

I guess by making the blast radius bigger it will discourage people from shooting it at the floor infront of them as so many people complain about as they will pretty much always kill themselves now.

The increased bast radius will make it a devastating weapon for those who are actually skillful with it tho which is cool
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6795|London UK

ViPeY wrote:

so instead of making the grenade launcher harder to use and have a smaller blast radius as was originally planned they have just made it quicker and more powerful!! HAHAHAHA nice job dice.  Don't get me wrong - I love using the nade launcher - I just think these changes will just cause even more moaning.

I guess by making the blast radius bigger it will discourage people from shooting it at the floor infront of them as so many people complain about as they will pretty much always kill themselves now.

The increased bast radius will make it a devastating weapon for those who are actually skillful with it tho which is cool
thats one way of looking at it I suppose
THA
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra

ViPeY wrote:

yeh i agree, its made the game heaps better i reckon, stuff the noobs crying about it. man im looking forward to it comming out this week.
drburnttoast_87
+0|6683|Australia
you scared me there for second...the original page before it was edited http://global.dice.se/games/battlefield2/
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6732|Gütersloh, Germany
Haha, nice one BUDFORCE.
Teocrazia
+0|6681|Vigevano Italy
stupid fake

Last edited by Teocrazia (2006-02-06 06:04:13)

fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6778|The Netherlands
joke?

Last edited by fdcp_elmo (2006-02-06 05:25:12)

ViPeY

drburnttoast_87 wrote:

you scared me there for second...the original page before it was edited http://global.dice.se/games/battlefield2/
ah so it all some sort of elaborate joke hahahahahah ha ha ha hmmmm...
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Fucking Wankers Funcking N00b Tubers Wot The Fuck I Am Not Putting Up With This Anymore Say One Thing Do The Other

Ea And Dice Pull Your Fingers Out Of Your Ass And Actually Read The Fucking Forums
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

fdcp_elmo wrote:

This is ridiculus indeed. now the nade lancher is getting MORE powerful while everybody hated it the way it was used.
the_heart_attack this is not just a joke of someone? or is EA gone mad. everyone hated the n00bt00b and now they make it even more easy for them. the only thing is that n00bt00bers cant hop anymore. BE A MAN USE THE GOD DAMNED GUN
nice try elmo.  too bad i saw your post before you edited.  you were had.

srsly tho, newb tewb 4 lyfe!
ViPeY

JaM3z wrote:

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck
easy dude - i think he is just playing with ya - the real page doesnt actually say that
THA
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra

JaM3z wrote:

Fucking Wankers Funcking N00b Tubers Wot The Fuck I Am Not Putting Up With This Anymore Say One Thing Do The Other

Ea And Dice Pull Your Fingers Out Of Your Ass And Actually Read The Fucking Forums
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES i know how to read!!!
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6795|London UK

CAlm down dude, im sure the beta testers know what they are doing.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6733
is this a joke or what?
Zanzura
Shallow and Pedantic
+2|6694|Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Uhh.. This can't be real, I just checked DICE's website myself and I don't see those changes. The latest news is about DICE cancelling some licensed game.

EDIT: Not only that, DICE's website uses little diamonds instead of *... and it doesn't show the URL of the site, so it could be photoshopped.

Last edited by Zanzura (2006-02-06 05:33:45)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
all you guys are bitching about the noob toob...theres some other good fixes in there.  like heal packs not healing enemies.  now if they could only change the ammo packs too.  and hopefully supply crates.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6860|A Small Isle in the Tropics

I havent used the Grenade Launcher much..looks this will be an incentive
ViPeY
haha good job budforce - even tho people can obviously see that the real website doesn't make these crazy statements you have made it look so real that everyone is doubting themselves - nice photoshopping ROFL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard