nordicfireman
+7|6690
just wondering what everyone likes to do most with their little balls of explosive joy. what are the best/funnest ways to use GL's and hand grenades?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6765|The United Center
i like to throw them.

Last edited by ThomasMorgan (2006-02-06 03:01:46)

mpec82
+-1|6739

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i like to throw them.
rotfl
raze
+0|6673|Vienna
lol, that's easy: Just be a bitch and throw everything that looks like an explosive to the MEC spawn at the Hotel on Karkand
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6839|Delaware
I throw them so my support partner can get sexy amounts of points in the round. Some call this stat padding, I call it clever interpretation of the use of an explosive piece of round metal.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

That... pretty much sums it up, yeah. Throwing grenades is good.

Edit: Hey Systray, when did you get back? Havn't noticed you around.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-02-06 03:05:05)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6839|Delaware

Tyferra wrote:

That... pretty much sums it up, yeah. Throwing grenades is good.

Edit: Hey Systray, when did you get back? Havn't noticed you around.
Me and Buddha went on a spiritual journey and found that BF2 is playable on weekends, but not weekdays.
sheggalism
+16|6760|France
best use for nades : the "mine-nade trick" : blowing your mines by throwing a hand grenade when an enemy vehicle passes nearby although its pilot thinks he avoid them, the blast radius will kill him up to 2-3 meters away. Kind of C4 for engineer, works well against infantry too !
nordicfireman
+7|6690

sheggalism wrote:

best use for nades : the "mine-nade trick" : blowing your mines by throwing a hand grenade when an enemy vehicle passes nearby although its pilot thinks he avoid them, the blast radius will kill him up to 2-3 meters away. Kind of C4 for engineer, works well against infantry too !
amazing! an actual response, lolzotastic!

or something
Zukabazuka
+23|6703
Throwing a nade in to the flag while they are taking it over, they all are in prone and see this grenade and its to late for evading.

Also throwing nades up on higher floor so snipers get a little present.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6781

WTF?!
OMG THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE PINEAPPLES!!!

^anyone who gets this reference I congratulate
BlackTarw
+0|6840|Reading, UK
shoot at someone then run away, hopefullly they'll chase you, select a grenade and right-click to drop it and the guy chasing you will get a nice little suprise, bwhahaha!
luckybaer
+10|6792| Going Feral
I like the shoot at someone, run away, and drop a grenade trick.

Chucking them out a Blackhawk like there's no tomorrow is fun, but it profits no one except for the support dude in the chopper.

Climbing up high above a flag or a choke point and flinging them down on the enemy is fun, too.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6761|Malaga, EspaƱa
my funny nades are , that when i throw them on a group of suicidal medics easy 7 kills in a row
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6718|Taiwan
i throw them when i'm bored. also so that my support friend on the BH will get hundreds of ammo resupplies.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
i try to see how many i can fit up my butt
Rathji
+1|6701

the_heart_attack wrote:

i try to see how many i can fit up my butt
Don't leave us hanging man, HOW MANY!?!?!?!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6781

I got 2, but then I twitched and my sphincter pulled out the pin.

Moral: place your grenades wisely, and keep that ass relaxed and open.

Time for my sponge bath.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6766|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

Coolbeano wrote:

WTF?!
OMG THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE PINEAPPLES!!!

^anyone who gets this reference I congratulate
pinapple granades?????????
LOL
i thought they used em in WW2
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6782|mansfield
i like to run up to people and jump and fire.
Stags
+26|6674
hey, that should be correct.  Unless pulling an all nighter was a bad thing for my mind... *falls dead*  (reminds me of my cousin yelling incoming pineapple during the game... the way he said it made me laugh as he jumped over the sandbag)

I like using the right click power meter and dropping them over walls and such on so the land on top of the guys head.  Very affective.  Or running up to blackhawks and throwing them inside (although I tend to get a cobra chasing me down after that)
shadowdark1974
+0|6682|San Diego
Here is a good one! if your being chased switch to nades and start RIGHT Clicking. You end up dropping them at your feet as you go. so anyone that is a bit behind you when you do this is in for a suprise.  "realy good for when ducking around corners" Also works well for running thru a group. while i have done it and lived to tell! the running thru a group is more a "well i am dead eather way so lets have a bit of fun. and go out with a bang!" Fun watching them start to scatter as the first one goes off.
IA_Ace_oF_H4DES
+1|6673|The Cat House

sheggalism wrote:

Do you get mine kills or grenade kills when this happens?
sheggalism
+16|6760|France
You normally get mine kills cuz that's the mine's blast radius which destroy the tank (rarely the grenade kills the tank, rather impossible)
ModestFire
+0|6708
I like when I know some one is around the corner or in a room and bounce the grenade of the wall to where they are, thats always fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard