SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Simon wrote:

Bennett, seriously what did you expect when you created this thread.
Maybe for people to let go of the: I-can't-stand-you-bennett-and-I'm-going-to-flame-you-no-matter-what crap?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

SgtRetardIII wrote:

moving headshots?, i don´t use aimbots, as you can all see. Most moving headshots are lucky ones, also, if your ping is above 100, is way difficult to do them.
Just lol.

No, in fact, it is an epic lol.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City

Simon wrote:

Er......to have a good laugh ???

you can see by the responses the kind of people that responds my posts:

- the "you sukk, im better than you, my e-friends are better than you, your stats sukk, etc. " kind of guys.
- the "sorry man, your video didnt catch my attention" kind of guys.
-  the "nice video man " kind of guys.

i dont get the first kind of guys, if you dont like the video, then SAY SO, or better, dont waste time responding the post, you look really PATHETIC trying to get attention by yelling how l33t you are compared to what i show in a video.

The true veterans will find the action in the video boring, very standard, but the new guys can learn something. Easy shots? yeah, but you have to be in position and ready to do them.

Again, this is just an action video, im not trying to prove you anything, i don´t care !!!!.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK

SteikeTa wrote:

Simon wrote:

Maybe for people to let go of the: I-can't-stand-you-bennett-and-I'm-going-to-flame-you-no-matter-what crap?
Maybe you havent been here since hes been posting, he brings some of it on himself. Hes neither a victim or a total idiot.. i cant be bothered to go into it because frankly i dont care
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

BobSacamento wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Probably the biggest collection of the easiest shots ever recorded.
Oh GOD was that boring/terrible, any 10 year old who just bought BF2 could make those shots and you're a 3 star.

Booooooooooo!
i agree
Envious?
show me the 10 yo kid. show me YOU can do better.
you are underestimating the guys that were sniped.
im shooting under a rain of nades and bullets, at the front line.
I can show you I can do better.
Alpha as fuck.
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK

Simon wrote:

- the "you sukk, im better than you, my e-friends are better than you, your stats sukk, etc. " kind of guys.

i dont get the first kind of guys, if you dont like the video, then SAY SO, or better, dont waste time responding the post, you look really PATHETIC trying to get attention by yelling how l33t you are compared to what i show in a video.

The true veterans will find the action in the video boring, very standard, but the new guys can learn something. Easy shots? yeah, but you have to be in position and ready to do them.

Again, this is just an action video, im not trying to prove you anything, i don´t care !!!!.
Basically, your an easy target for flamers as you probably already know, that + a bunch of teenagers =  bad for you
People here tend to pick on the slightest things and escalate it into something massive (ie this thread, which will most likely get closed by a mod having to issue warnings and delete posts etc, just because its your video),  and just so you know you get those people you are referring to above in every BF2 vid on this site.
Djbrown
+129|6496|Adelaide, Aussieland

SteikeTa wrote:

No no, the reason why there are so much flaming here is because of the thread starter. No other reason.
That, and people like to feel tough over the internet by abusing someone, only coz the other kids are doing it.

retards
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6238|israel

Simon wrote:

so true,
if u dont like it.. dont respond!!! unless u got constructive criticism
Bennet... if u like your movie, thats good enough resone to post it
+1

Last edited by N1nj4.$haoRaa (2007-08-10 19:04:55)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Djbrown wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

No no, the reason why there are so much flaming here is because of the thread starter. No other reason.
That, and people like to feel tough over the internet by abusing someone, only coz the other kids are doing it.

retards
Or maybe because the movie was really shit.
SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Simon wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

Simon wrote:

Maybe you havent been here since hes been posting, he brings some of it on himself. Hes neither a victim or a total idiot.. i cant be bothered to go into it because frankly i dont care
Oh I've been here a while now...
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK

MadKatter wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

retards
The movie wasnt made to impress people with his skills, it was ment to show the newbies some tricks, stop acting all high and mighty, I don't see your movie anywhere? If you made one it would probably be shit, judging by your stats.

Last edited by Simon (2007-08-10 19:39:37)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Simon wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Djbrown wrote:

retards
The movie wasnt made to impress people with his skills, it was ment to show the newbies some tricks, stop acting all high and mighty, I don't see your movie anywhere? If you made one it would probably be shit, judging by your stats.
Yay, you're a "judging by your stats" ass. It doesn't matter whether it mas made to impress people, be theatrical, be a music video I don't care, it was bad in all aspects. Any newbie can point and shoot, which is all he did.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6627|Warlord

im shooting under a rain of nades and bullets, at the front line.
A rain of grenades? Props for sniping in the middle of the battlefield but come on, you were prone and stationary for a lot of these shots, that says more about the true threat level than anything.

So, Powerful Ofensive Sniper Showdown? (Offensive has to Fs by the way)
Not even close. Some nice individual shots, but anyone coulda taken them and quite frankly with a sniper of any talent on the opposite team you'd have been toast many times over. Take the head-to-head at 02:16... noob city. Another example is at 01:53, any experienced sniper would have taken the shot then, not a second later Slo-ow.

So anyway, as far as the vid itself goes: average shooting; your editing needs work; the graphic quality was sweeeet; decent music. 3/10 for me.

Most moving headshots are lucky ones...
Well there you go proving you don't really know much about sniping. Moving headshots are about 80% skill.

How the remaining 20% is divided between luck and server response is debatable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard