St.BADSHOT
+6|6247
As title asks. Watched  a player tonight command and have 40 kills counted on the scoreboard. Am I missing something?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville
yes, but you don't get the 2 points. Artillery kills don't get counted on the score board, but the kills count in your stats - the 2 points.

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-08-10 23:08:08)

chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

They don't go on the scoreboard, but they are counted in your stats. If the commander had 40 kills, he must have gotten them before becoming commander.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6546|Sverige (SWE)
Commander get´s all artillery kill´s and thous who he kill´s him self but he gets not 2 points to every kill (as Obwan wrote )
St.BADSHOT
+6|6247
No, they were counting up as he killed us.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville

St.BADSHOT wrote:

No, they were counting up as he killed us.
If he got the points while he was commanding then this must be a new hack.. Do you have any screen shots ?

Last edited by Obiwan (2007-08-10 23:14:28)

Smithereener
+138|6317|California
Commander gets points everytime a team member earns one. I think it was - Point earned by team/number of alive team members = Commander points.

It might have been that, commanders don't get points from getting kills or capping flags.
St.BADSHOT
+6|6247
Just his name. Wasn't thinking ss, sry. Not looking for anything just was curious.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6696|The Ville

St.BADSHOT wrote:

Just his name. Wasn't thinking ss, sry. Not looking for anything just was curious.
if you see this happen again take some screen shots and post it in this thread. I'm interested in finding what this is about.
St.BADSHOT
+6|6247

Smithereener wrote:

Commander gets points everytime a team member earns one. I think it was - Point earned by team/number of alive team members = Commander points.

It might have been that, commanders don't get points from getting kills or capping flags.
Just to clarify---As he killed us his kills WERE COUNTING. Not global points only.
St.BADSHOT
+6|6247

Obiwan wrote:

St.BADSHOT wrote:

if you see this happen again take some screen shots and post it in this thread. I'm interested in finding what this is about.
Will do. Thanks for the quick responses fellas.
maestrium
+13|6486|Arizona
If a commander kills someone, it will show up as him having X kills, but the points he would normally get from kills won't show up on the TAB screen. Artillery kills won't show up on the TAB screen, but as far as I know, will show up on your total kills. Still not sure if you get your points from those or regular kills while commander because no matter how much commanding you do, your kills in your stats x 2 will always equal your combat points.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

You can even get in-round kill badge requirements with artillery.
Zathras
+2|6153
All non-artillery kills show up in the TAB screen.  So that commander had 40+ non artillery kills- not a good commander IMHO- to get that many kils IAR means you are probably not commanding.  Those 40 kills do not count towards the global score, however.
Panther0071
+5|6223
if you get 40 kills in a round while commander, either by guns or tanks or jet, they do count on your stats as kills, but on the score board it doesnt give you points for them, and arty kill also are added to you stats as kills. if not a hack, you guys need to play more bf2, and then youll see what im talking about

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard